Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money (477 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Good morning, I have a distant Uncle abroad. He has sent me money twice to come and visit him. But due to some unfortunate circumstances, I had to use the money to solve some challenges.

Now he thinks I am lying that I am coming to visit. He does not want to send money to me, he is insisting on booking and paying the flight ticket himself angry

Now the bone of contention is, have you ever had a difficult uncle like this? How were you able to solve it? If he buys the flight ticket and send me the code, can I be able to sell the flight tickets...?
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by donbachi(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Ingrate you are
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by Kingosytex(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Good morning, I have a distant Uncle abroad. He has sent me money twice to come and visit him. But due to some unfortunate circumstances, I had to use the money to solve some challenges.

Now he thinks I am lying that I am coming to visit. He does not want to send money to me, he is insisting on booking and paying the flight ticket himself angry

Now the bone of contention is, have you ever had a difficult uncle like this? How were you able to solve it? If he buys the flight ticket and send me the code, can I be able to sell the flight tickets...?

People wey dey hungry no see food to eat while people wey get excess no dey hungry.
I think you're an ingrate who's capitalizing on your uncle's benevolence.
Your time are the reason why some seemingly good uncles turn for the worse.
Answer this truthfully, how will you feel if the situation is reversed?
I mean, you being your uncle and your uncle being you.
How will you feel of your nephew or niece treats you in exact manner you're treating your uncle?
Of course, I know the answers already. You won't take it. People are fond of dishing out what they themselves can't take.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2023
donbachi:
Ingrate you are
You suppose don code.... No be everything be anger. Na solution I dey find mugu
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DaddyRochie1642: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by dontrulee: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2023
You're a scammer.
EFCC go catch you soon. Na client you dey call uncle grin grin
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
my honorable from beer palour
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by qtguru(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2023
VictorUSA and his obsession for uncles.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DaddyRochie1642: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:
my honorable from beer palour

grin grin
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2023
qtguru:
VictorSA and his obsession for uncles.
nope I am not him... I figured the best way to ask my question and get answers is to present him as my Distant uncle
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Lying liers full dis forum.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

People wey dey hungry no see food to eat while people wey get excess no dey hungry.
I think you're an ingrate who's capitalizing on your uncle's benevolence.
Your time are the reason why some seemingly good uncles turn for the worse.
Answer this truthfully, how will you feel if the situation is reversed?
I mean, you being your uncle and your uncle being you.
How will you feel of your nephew or niece treats you in exact manner you're treating your uncle?
Of course, I know the answers already. You won't take it. People are fond of dishing out what they themselves can't take.

Mugu... If you are intelligent and you dey street, you go don understand my post.
I wonder why Nigerians are not solution oriented.

I asked a question looking for solution
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by Kingosytex(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Mugu... If you are intelligent and you dey street, you go don understand my post.
I wonder why Nigerians are not solution oriented.

I asked a question looking for solution

The bolded depicts you.
Senseless fool.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2023
dontrulee:
You're a scammer.
go catch you soon. Na client you dey call uncle grin grin
Lol when I was looking for job and applying una no see me that time
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by Illegal1(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2023
omoh........jst tnk God say nah better uncle u even get,if nah me be dat ur uncle,i for dn lock u up for scam..
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want To Send Money by FitCorper: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Yahoo boy. Na client you Dey call uncle? grin You better change before life teaches you scamming is bad. Even the Bible says “ proceeds of fraud tastes sweet but at the end it will be like chewing gravel”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Bloody & Shattered Windscreen! / I Need A Life Partner ASAP / Guys How Do You Handle The News Of Your Girlfriend Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.