Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend (45192 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Survival mode? How?

The older one gets.
One needs steady emotional support from the opposite sex.

Yo! I've had almost all the fun i want to have.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Like I told you that day, you are giving gigolo vibes 😂😂😂
How na?
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Negroid001:

How na?
The survival mode indicates that.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
The survival mode indicates that.

Every man needs a woman to do her womanly duties in his life. Nothing bad recruiting options. Said it before, I'll just marry one of my agreeable close friends. Shikena. That's planning for the future. Basic survival skill.
Vice versa.

So because i be red pill, i no go marry born kids. Just leave nl redpill alone
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Negroid001:

Every man needs a woman to do her womanly duties in his life. Nothing bad recruiting options. Said it before, I'll just marry one of my agreeable close friends. Shikena. That's planning for the future. Basic survival skill.
Vice versa.

So because i be red pill, i no go marry born kids. Just leave nl redpill alone
You no be redpill sef 😂 they don't talk like you
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Negroid001(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
You no be redpill sef 😂 they don't talk like you

Redpill ko. Blue tablet ni😂

I'm signing out.

Ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
Oke ikpu puta Oke amu Ara ya.

Meaning Always be nice to Ladies

According to my Igbo friend.
Hahahaha! Nna ibu ezigbo translator...
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Haveyoueatentod: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2023
TotoGame:

Igbo language not ibo, Dont know why you guys are bent on using that meaningless word
I refuse saying igbo because of its homonym with weed. I'm more comfortable saying Ibo instead.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by TotoGame(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I refuse saying igbo because of its homonym with weed. I'm more comfortable saying Ibo instead.

What a stupid excuse, but u're comfortable typing "Ogun" despite the fact that it has Several Meanings in yoruba land including a diety
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Psoul(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
obembet:
Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

Shameless guys everywhere

I know the lady might be wrong but u guys should have fear of God, if you cannot take proper care of your wife to be or girlfriend, there is no point in having one

The is not in love with the girl and also the same with the girl. She's not in love with the guy.

The guy is after sex and the money he gets when the sugar daddy drops dole.

The girl is keeping the guy cos he is good in bed and also for giving her freedom to sleep around with older men for money.

It's there girl who's most at loss here.
Sugar daddy will use her and drop ones he's tired of her wearing out pussy. The boyfriend will make money out of her and move on once the money stops coming.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Chigozirim19: 2:48pm On Jan 26
grin
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by imagrg(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26
angry angryt shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.