Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira (40878 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Slippy: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
jeeqaa7:
you no quick talk.

I work for a migration Consultancy firm and twice a year we roll out the skilled job shortage migration package.
with 3 million minus your flight fare and accommodation, we can get you to Canada, Australia or The USA.

you must have a skill to apply.

July entry just ended so next entry is in December.

I am typing from Ontario Canada but we have an office in Lagos and Abuja .

if you are interested.
save this and contact me in December.

if you are scared of being scammed, we process it for you and you pay us once your visa is out.

There are also visa sponsorship packages with a repayment plan of 15 months when you begin to work in the country you migrated to.

NB .. make sure you have your passport and skills certificate ready before you send me a message.

What are the skills you work with?

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emjace(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Russia
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by femijay8271(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oyerinde16:
UK, use the skilled work visa route... UK needs workers like mad... Send a DM if u are interested in UK... There are core companies over there looking for cheap workers, our travel agency have companies looking for drivers... I work for a travel n tour company...

How tru is dix?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Oova(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
24years don get 7million shocked grin ... This life is showing me different shades of grey

4 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by davidCodes: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.

My candid advice to you is to save the money, people who are okay abroad are people with high demand skills. If you can discipline yourself, you can venture into acquiring a tech skill first. People who japa without planning are regretting today because they don't know how to come back.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tundepy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.
.. You can try Arab countries, teaching jobs are very lucrative here in Kuwait, total package could be 700 to 1000 Kuwait dinar salary or more.. , with experience and qualifications.. All the best Bro
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by fijihems: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
He can migrate to Zambisa forest.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
The e-book below contains the necessary information you need about relocating to Canada without IELTS from Nigeria or anywhere in Africa using the study route and becoming a resident of Canada after some months of relocation.

Kindly click the link below to have access to the training via the e-book.

https:///gllss
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by SPAMBOX7: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

That amount can't give you what you expecting over there. Your standards are too high. And you sounding like once you get there everything should just work out for you smoothly.
That's synonymous to daydreaming. I have been there and I tell you what.. You gotta work your ass like you did your job that gave you 7m.
The only difference is you get paid fairly unlike here.

With your expectations I'd advise use the money to invest on a business here instead. Or you could buy bitcoin and keep till early 2025. By then your money will triple or quadruple. Alternatively you can learn Forex trading if you are not the greedy type with your capital you will make enough profits.
My 2 cents
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Obierika(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

If you must leave make sure you go to a quality country
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by patorial(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gottiii:
Are you guys saying 7m isn’t enough to travel out of Nigeria to any of the first world countries?

Processing Visa: depends how how it goes but let's put it Min: $2000
Plane ticket: $1100 (there are usually no straight flight)
House rent $1400/mthly
Groceries/meals: $2000/ monthly
Transport: grin
And you are not sure of job yet o

7M go give you highest $6400 o
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by patorial(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
optimusprime2:
Considering your age alone, I advise you to try your best and Japa!
And 7million which is approximately 7000USD is just fine to get you schooling any where in the world, provided you properly do your homework in seeking out the right graduate opportunities that include scholarships.

Where can $7k pay a school fees in a first world?
Em go dey sleep under bridge?
Em go chop grass?
Transportation nko?

Em never process visa sef and plane ticket from Nigeria to UK now is #1100 o
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by patorial(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sisib15:
Senegalor congo
Try Kenya. Heard their economy is good .

Good luck on your soujorn to the promiseland

Why would a human being leave Nigeria to go for greener pastures in Kenya?

Kenya is just The Nigeria of east Africa o
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Atk1nson(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
with 10m can I go abroad wit wife and baby I plan dat if I get dere I will want my wife to born dere so the baby become a citizen. I heard if baby is a citizens then d parent too is a citizens

10m is not a lot of money at the current exchange rate.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by patorial(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gottiii:

Can 7m get me to Western Europe?

Yes, $6800 can get you to Western Europe but how will you pay house rent and food till you even get a job there?

Course $6000 will finish in visa procession and Plane ticket.

Remember them fit hammer you first visa rejection and them no dey refund o
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by patorial(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Hello don’t mind those discouraging you, everything is about planing and knowing what you looking for. Follow guys like @oludewon , droluwajobi on Twitter , look for schools that can give you atleast 40%-50% scholarship from there plan what you intend doing.

Go to school with $6800 without sponsor?
grin grin grin

They don't tell people that there is no refund on visa rejection sha.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by patorial(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Karleb:

The 7 million dey enter everybody eyes. They want their share, the OP come be young guy join. grin

Those people want him to waste the money.

If they take their own advice, why are they not rich yet?

I can tell the guy doesn't have any real world experience.
What I can advise him is to keep that money on a bank and go hustle for experience in real world hustle before trying any adventure that he will not be able to tell how his money vanish.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Oyerinde16(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
RaptorX:
UK needs workers indeed.

Indeed ba, read how many skilled n u skilled work visa UK govt granted on recent months, then u will know if it's indeed or not...
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Oyerinde16(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
femijay8271:

How tru is dix?

Very true... DM me, I will direct u or even help u with a care company in d UK, with 4-6 months you are on ur way ..
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Chetas81(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
aremutaiwo960:
You can relocate to Malta, Finland, Estonia e.t.c aside from proof of funds with that amount.
if Nigeria is not a shithole as Donald trump called our motherland, 5 million Naira supposed start business Inside this uncivilised nation 🦍😃🦍
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by femijay8271(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Very true... DM me, I will direct u or even help u with a care company in d UK, with 4-6 months you are on ur way ..

On how much total?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by harmony75: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Finland is a good country!
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Atlantis585: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
sacajawea:

That English language part is somehow
What do you mean sir??!
You mean there are no professional Job opportunities for English language Majors?
Which Courses are not now "beggarly"?

No employer in an English speaking country will hire you because you have an English degree talk less of a non-English speaking country.

All jokes aside, if your plan is to japa from Nigeria, just become a medical professional such as a nurse, doctor, lab scientist. Alternatively, carpenters, painters, electricians and Software Engineers have a much better shot at landing a good and higher paying jobs in US, Canada, UK, Australia, EU, or UAE.

I hope this helps you guys that might be looking to get the heck out of Nigeria.

Good luck in your pursuits.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Oyerinde16(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
femijay8271:

On how much total?

If u want to go through studies... A list of scha with diff fees...

If u are going through work, like unskilled, all u need is ur docs, a company issues u employment/invite letter... Proceed u travels n resume work... The total money varies, u keep spending till u japa
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Oyerinde16(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Atlantis585:

No employer in an English speaking country will hire you because you have an English degree talk less of a non-English speaking country.

All jokes aside, if your plan is to japa from Nigeria, just become a medical professional such as a nurse, doctor, lab scientist. Alternatively, carpenters, painters, electricians and Software Engineers have a much better shot at landing a good and higher paying jobs in US, Canada, UK, Australia, EU, or UAE.

I hope this helps you guys that might be looking to get the heck out of Nigeria.

Good luck in your pursuits.

Cos of the shortage of care givers, the UK is looking to indians n Nigerians... U only need a sure connect
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by femijay8271(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oyerinde16:

If u want to go through studies... A list of scha with diff fees...

If u are going through work, like unskilled, all u need is ur docs, a company issues u employment/invite letter... Proceed u travels n resume work... The total money varies, u keep spending till u japa

I will send u an email
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by phemmyfour: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

stay back, no office job over there. Its either you wash bum bum, toilet or hoover/vacuum the rug
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lawani: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
itsene:
How did you acquire the money?
Someone in First Bank said 68 million in her savings account disappeared, that is why I'm asking.

It is a good question because I hear only around one million accounts have up to five hundred thousand naira in Nigeria and most will be accounts of traders owing suppliers.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Wizpa(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

Go to Seychelles
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by steeltrust: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
femijay8271:

Hello bro, please can you tell me more about the Canada work route
read my above quote line by line
Little by little
Your answer is there
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by johnlaw123(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
7 million can get you to UK , A friend of mine is travelling this month. His school fees is 19,000 pounds, he only paid, 3,000 pounds.
What he spent here is not up to 3 million for his visa and statements of accounts.
So 7 million can take you to Europe

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by femijay8271(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
steeltrust:
read my above quote line by line
Little by little
Your answer is there

Ogbeni, u no understand anytin jare. So what I wrote means I should read ur quote again? I said tell me more!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? / Visa Denied / World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.