Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash (2898 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,Abeg i need una help oooo, my girlfiriend went for a scan this week and it was revealed that she is pregnant
Na boredom sef cause make we do the thing oo and i don't even have a job now, please i need una help make God provide job before she born as ABORTION IS NOT EVEN IN MY AGENDA AT ALLLLL,
Abeg nothing is too small to support from my good heart
PalmPay
Adiela Messiah
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by fyzaila: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
You and your girlfriend are the latest set of dumb and stewpeed individuals on nairaland.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Lance008(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Make we laugh or support Watin u want
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by myyansh68(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
No erection for broke Men,and people will be angry 😡 .

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by DonBenny77(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pablo and his scammer girlfriend
Nothin we no go see for NL

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Solsix(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
fyzaila:
You and your girlfriend are the latest set of dumb and stewpeed individuals on nairaland.

Na help I want now not in insulted manner be the way mistake is all already made plans just help if you can
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Offpointng: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
It'd have been better if you said Wife grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Kingosytex(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
BelittlePaul:
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,Abeg i need una help oooo, my girlfiriend went for a scan this week and it was revealed that she is pregnant
Na boredom sef cause make we do the thing oo and i don't even have a job now, please i need una help make God provide job before she born as ABORTION IS NOT EVEN IN MY AGENDA AT ALLLLL,
PalmPay
Adiela Messiah
Thank you

Don't you think you're a big f.ool? Anyone that sends you a dime is even more stup!d than you are. No offense.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lance008:
Make we laugh or support Watin u want

Just help with support thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
No erection for broke Men,and people will be angry 😡 .

It's just a natural phenomenal
Pls help if you can

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by koladata(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
you no get money and your prick dey stand ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Pablo and his scammer girlfriend
Nothin we no go see for NL

Not at all it's a serious matter Pls help
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
koladata:
you no get money and your prick dey stand ?

It's is a natural phenomenal Pls help me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:

Don't you think you're a big f.ool? Anyone that sends you a dime is even more stup!d than you are. No offense.

It happens so fast it not my fault I can't undo it rather to keep it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by OKUCHI11(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pictures or I don't believe it

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by abiolert(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
BelittlePaul:
PalmPay
Adiela Messiah
Thank you

Scammer

Scammer

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Pictures or I don't believe it

I can't cook stories for anyone here it's a real matter her family is on my head they want to arrest I'm now in deep mess I'm depressed so badly I just need a 30k to settle the police pls just help
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by sharpwriter(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wetin come concern us? Abi we help you administer prick
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
abiolert:

Scammer

I cannot scam anyone I'm frustrated, confused and depressed at a time Pls I need help

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
sharpwriter:
Wetin come concern us? Abi we help you administer prick

Not at all, mistake is already made Pls I need help
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Theory2022: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
BelittlePaul:
PalmPay
Adiela Messiah
Thank you

how your priQ take stand
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Offpointng:
It'd have been better if you said Wife grin

We are in love with each other not rape Pls help me before I will be lock up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by GodWrites: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
At this Jagaban's era?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=Theory2022 post=125197475][/quote]

It's a natural phenomenal
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Flora2Sweet: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Messiah Dey beg money ni??
Abi na my Eye🥺😳😤
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
GodWrites:
At this Jagaban's era?

Yes ooh I am foolishly confused
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Messiah Dey beg money ni??
Abi na my Eye🥺😳😤

Pls I'm depressed you can help me with anything
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by BelittlePaul(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Solsix:
Congrats

Abeg just help me with anything
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by candygist: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
BelittlePaul:
PalmPay
Adiela Messiah
Thank you

You no call us to come support you knack her o. Now you dey ask us to come support you with money. Wating you do good?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by sanny1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
How old are you @op
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by jeromestarks: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Who has generator for sell?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Female Volunteer To Test This On / What Are The Unique Aspects Of Dating A Nigerian? / What Is "love?" Let's Define It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.