Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages (14033 Views)

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by mask3: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Push your unmaterialistic younger sister to marry these responsible poor men. When she is pregnant, her and her caring responsible poor husband can come to NL for us to donate money for diapers. Since all financially stable men are irresponsible. #Spits

Funny how you couldn't land any of those responsible financially stable men yourself all these years.

My sisters are married to responsible men. They may not be rich but they don't beg for food, and they're happy with their partners. Can't say the same for you and your minions.

Where has your mindset gotten you? All the money in the world and no one around you to enjoy it with. Keep destroying young girls with your toxicity.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by pocohantas(f): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
mask3:

Funny how you couldn't land any of the responsible financially stable men yourself all these years.

My sisters are married to responsible men. They may not be rich but they don't beg for food, and they're happy with their partners. Can't say the same for you and your minions.

Where has your mindset gotten you? All the money in the world and no one around you to enjoy it with.

Let your sisters enjoy their responsible broke men. I am happy for them and happy for myself too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by mask3: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Let your sisters enjoy their responsible broke men. I am happy for them and happy for myself too. grin grin

Self consolation

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
mask3:

Self consolation

Like your sisters are doing... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by mask3: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Like your sisters are doing... grin

Laughing won't heal or console you. Change your toxic mindset.
I'm sure it's impossible for you to comprehend that some things matter more in this life than money

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
mask3:

Laughing won't heal or console you. Change your toxic mindset.
I'm sure it's impossible for you to comprehend that some things matter more in this life than money

Oga what is your problem?
Your sisters married poor men and that suddenly made them good women? Maybe that is their level or what they could attract and I am happy they are happy. There are financially stable men and they need love too. There is nothing to say only poor men are responsible and caring. It is only on NL I read that nonsense.

Please enjoy your poor brother in-laws and allow me breef.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by mask3: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Oga what is your problem?
Your sisters married poor men and that suddenly made them good women? Maybe that is their level or what they could attract and I am happy they are happy. There are financially stable men and they need love too. There is nothing to say only poor men are responsible and caring. It is only on NL I read that nonsense.

Please enjoy your poor brother in-laws and allow me breef.

This isn't about my sisters, you dragged them into it. It's about you. You're now happy for them?

You're spreading toxic advice to young girls, advice that has not worked out for you and is destroying relationships and lives. You should learn to accept that you're wrong when called out for it, instead of jumping into abusive defense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
mask3:

This isn't about my sisters, you dragged them into it. It's about you. You're now happy for them?

You're spreading toxic advice to young girls, advice that has not worked out for you and is destroying relationships and lives. You should learn to accept that you're wrong when called out for it, instead of jumping into abusive defense.

There is nothing toxic about telling girls to be LOGICAL in their choice of partners.

1) Love is not all that matters.
2) Responsibility and financial stability are not mutually exclusive.

Nothing to say your sisters made the best choice. They probably worked with what they had. If they saw a financially stable man that adores them, they would have gone for it and you would be shouting "MY IN-LAW" when he visits.

Go face your poor in-laws and leave me alone.

Your sisters and mothers are always happily married. Lmao!! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by Zedoo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lmao “allow”.
If na to cheat now dey go dey find parent’s permission?
Not knowing what you want for yourself is enough sign that you ARE NOT READY for marriage.
Lmao “parents allow”.

Person wey never make money run for man house dey find parents house to run back to.

Make your own money, move on and stay on your own.
No go back to give your parent’s headache.
Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by mask3: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

There is nothing toxic about telling girls to be LOGICAL in their choice of partners.

1) Love is not all that matters.
2) Responsibility and financial stability are not mutually exclusive.

Nothing to say your sisters made the best choice. They probably worked with what they had. If they saw a financially stable man that adores them, they would have gone for it and you would be shouting "MY IN-LAW" when he visits.

Go face your poor in-laws and leave me alone.

Your sisters and mothers are always happily married. Lmao!! grin grin

See that disdainful attitude? Of course, you should be left ALONE. As long as you don't spread your aloneness to others

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by Atolu01: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Most-all men are not OK.
Re: Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages by Exceed15: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
Why is it that even when it is so clear from all indications that your daughter is married to an irresponsible man who is toxic. Nigerian parents will still say endure and stay there.

A lot of married young ladies are down with depression and even high BP because of marital stress. But they have to remain there. It's just so sad

Same way they society tells men " be a man , be a man until the man dies in the marriage out of frustration from the wife. Whether man or woman leave a toxic spouse fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Your Cousin? / Snake In The Stomach / Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.