Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! (3773 Views)

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Which free food?food when egg no dey inside ,talkless of meat ,food when u go chop stew and eba without anything,food when 3 grown men will eat 2 cups of rice .If you fall for this job na u Sabi

post=125213754]Don’t be deceived with free food and accommodation it’s a slave trap! And why would I have to work for 7 months to get my salary increased? My current job after 3 months my salary was increased after another 5months it was increased again. Right now my boss wants to increase my salary again. That’s 3 times in the space of 1 and a half year. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
Which free food?food when egg no dey inside ,talkless of meat ,food when u go chop stew and eba without anything,food when 3 grown men will eat 2 cups of rice .If you fall for this job na u Sabi

post=125213754]Don’t be deceived with free food and accommodation it’s a slave trap! And why would I have to work for 7 months to get my salary increased? My current job after 3 months my salary was increased after another 5months it was increased again. Right now my boss wants to increase my salary again. That’s 3 times in the space of 1 and a half year.

I buy raw food stuffs and hand over to my workers. I don't interfer with what is cooked. Many times even what is cooked is eaten by us all. No startup will start extravagantly. I won't begin the journey serving foods with meat. I gave my word that after my first production that would occur. In terms of food quantities, the food servings anyone that has ever stayed with me has and will always be much

Why are you accusing me about food being small. When you came I was completely absent. How then did I ration your food.

It's okay to smear with scandals but fear God. You came when I traveled and at the same time I mistreated you and rationed your food

I made.provision for protein instead of small meat with beans so my workers can eat rice and beans and not plain rice.

No problem win the arguments with the smear. I tentatively said to everyone our journey would be not too eprfect the first three months and that after production we would have very stabilized conditions and there would be imperfections. I said that before arrival.

When you were at your friends house were you able to eat for a single day. Yet you are trying to tarnish my image with cheap smears. I leave you to God. Obviously this generation has no fear of God. God will judge this issue

I will allow you win in your own court of justice. But if I'm.innocent of your accusations, you would wish with your entire existence you didn't do all you're doing. It's in God's hands. God will judge betweene and you based on all your allegations
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by hopeka(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmmmm,you go explain tire with no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

I will allow you win in your own court of justice. But if I'm.innocent of your accusations, you would wish with your entire existence you didn't do all you're doing. It's in God's hands now. I won't respond to anything
God knows I spoke based on the facts and truth I have at hand, you shying away from answering the simple question shows you are deceitful. Many people use religiousness to lie and get privileges from others. If you like, use your alternate account and tap on more likes to your comment, my words still stands. I am doing this to help others. To people planning to go there, It is not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2023
hopeka:
Hmmmmm,you go explain tire with no evidence.

I won't explain. I prefer to lose. I prefer to be seen as said. But the way we Christians operate is different. Won't there be judgement day. Our time on earth though appears long is breif. That's where we will see whom the innocent party is and where the accuser will receive their punishment
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
God knows I spoke based on the facts and truth I have at hand, you shying away from answering the simple question shows you are deceitful. Many people use religiousness to lie and get privileges from others. If you like, use your alternate account and tap on more likes to your comment, my words still stands. I am doing this to help others. To people planning to go there, It is not worth it

I have handed to God. This matter will be judged when we both leave the earth. You will get your reward. Don't worry

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2023
On point ,the guy na very Callous person ,he wan almost turn people (2 guys I met there )to okada riders ,the two had accident,that is the tractor I guess he will teach his brothers how to ride.It was a terrifying experience for me .
te author=Abilistic post=125218243]This Ogbomosho guy never rest always coming up with same gibberish every time.

Kunle rest kwanu! [/quote]
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
I will do this for anyone that might want to fall prey to this scam of a job ,I had a first hand experience and I can tell you that man is Callous ,like someone said ,Ogbmosho guy,he had one poultry farm in Ogbmosho and another farm in one of the villages in that same area,and he gives you imaginary salary structures ,food ,just to lure you to come and at the end you are going to sleep on a bare floor.I regret ever falling for this man ,forget the bible he is quoting,all are gibberish to deceive people,please no one should go for this job,let him and his household do the slave work and farm work.How can you allow men to sleep to on bare floor with feed sack?And the new house is claiming is one cheap house in TAKEI Ogbmosho.Please run oh .My first hand experience was just a total waste of one month.DONT FALL FOR this ,he has no tractor anywhere ,maybe imaginary tractor I guess,I dont want to remember the experience.
Since I picked up in following up this man's threads since last year, I have never seen anyone that has crossed 1 month with this man and his lies. S

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

I have handed to God. This matter will be judged when we both leave the earth. You will get your reward. Don't worry
you have time to reply me but can't answer my simple question. Stop using God's name in vain. You are just being mischievous
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2023
You should stop deceiving the public Mr Tony,and stop using Gods name in Vain .All what you do is to cajoe people with fake salary structures and treat them as slaves,the basic meal is nothing to write home about and you come here to beat your chest to deceive people ,I am a delta boy and I can't let another person fall for your slave job..Let you and your household do the farm work.And please stop quoting bible because you don't go to church but claim minister.

te author=AnthonyCJ7 post=125320759]

Thank you Felix

When you stayed with your friend and couldn't eat food he wasn't giving you food. Without offering you anything I sent you money for food once or twice. I went out of my way to send you money for transportation. He refused to give you money even to leave to your place. I sent you money. A total of Atleast 6,000 Naira was sent.

When you came, I had an issue with a sister who was kidnapped which I duly informed you. Coupled with the fact that we had naira scarcity, Even at this end I catered for your feeding all throughout even when you left. After the production had to halt because of the kidnap issue and I was running all around the country to save my sister's life. I always catered for needs remotely.

You stayed say two weeks. Because of how you guys did not communicate till today I never knew how public the chicken selling place was, the money got stolen because the chicken seller did not pay till today because of the communication on you guys end.

I absorbed all the loses and paid the salaries. I only shortpayed Tiny by 6,000 Naira because the deposit paid for the chicken only catered for payment of feeds and the salaries at that time short of 6000 Naira

I told Tony I would pay his 6,000 Naira immediately the guy paid but didn't know the chickens would end up as stolen and not recovered. I explained to you all my bank accounts were frozen for eight months. Till now I haven't gotten that money and it would only be released by next month after waiting the eight months time. Regardless of the obstacles, I never ever hesitated paying for services rendered nor failed to make provision for welfare. I never failed one day. The only challenge was me being informed food stuffs finished late to which I make provision for right after I am told. Not one day did I violate anyone including you that was with me

When you had phone issues I took it up also considering you didn't offer up to a month giving the circumstances we all found ourselves the CBN issues. No cash, transfers couldn't be done and I wasn't the only business person in the country affected

Despite all this. When you were leaving your transportation cost was catered for by me going back home. I never left you in the middle of the ocean. I sent you 6,000-7,000 Naira

I sent you for food and for leaving your fri nds place 8,000 Naira

I catered for repairing your phone 2,000 Naira

I catered for your transportation back home 6,000 Naira

16,000 Naira total amount catered for. For two weeks duration. Yet you guys were interacting me with like the enemy at the Abbatoir. And not one of the chicken was paid for. Yet you come and say all you're saying. If not for anything if however imperfect my startup maybe, did I do you or anyone wrong. If I did, what was the wrong exactly ?

You forgot all the deeds your friend was doing and how things were hard, I sent you money to leave there and food money saving you when there was no salvation.

Anyways, I didn't pay for the balance of Tony not because I witheld his money, I promised him I would, but because the guy who also happened to be a member of this forum deactivated his account and stole the entire money for the chickens

I leave you to your conscience. I know you've all bonded alot and it's only about me being evil that filled your heart so I won't argue with you and would let you win. I took stock of my items and noticed my items got take away, but inspite of that, I will send Tony the 6,000 Naira next week. I am just putting the entire place back in shape and once I'm done I'll send it to him depsite that he took my properties worth 23,000 Naira. I'll still send it to him.

I leave all your said and your actions to God. I won't defend too much. Organizations grow from bottom up, I'm doing my own contribution to my society. I won't treat anyone with disrespect, or inhumane. And I won't receive service and not pay for it. I won't

Thanks for all you said.[/quote]
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2023
There are other allegations about you on your page ,so you should read them,why did you not tell us or me ,we were going to sleep on the Bare floor?why didn't you tell me u will teach me how to be an okada man in your farm ,why didn't you tell me that you can't even pay for common water to be pumped in the compound for workers to use to bathe ?if not for good neighbors that allowed out to use water ,why didnt you tell us that I have to walk 45 minutes to the poultry farm every day ?no one day u gave me or us #100 naira for Keke,I can go on and on .You made all of us regret coming ,we all came because of your fake salary structures.Please pay Tony his money it's be up to 4 months and stop cooking stories , because that is your Modis operandi.Change your ways .

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
you have time to reply me but can't answer my simple question. Stop using God's name in vain. You are just being mischievous

God will judge between me and you

I wish you well
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:

You should stop deceiving the public Mr Tony,and stop using Gods name in Vain .All what you do is to cajoe people with fake salary structures and treat them as slaves,the basic meal is nothing to write home about and you come here to beat your chest to deceive people ,I am a delta boy and I can't let another person fall for your slave job..Let you and your household do the farm work.And please stop quoting bible because you don't go to church but claim minister.

te author=AnthonyCJ7 post=125320759]

Thank you Felix

When you stayed with your friend and couldn't eat food he wasn't giving you food. Without offering you anything I sent you money for food once or twice. I went out of my way to send you money for transportation. He refused to give you money even to leave to your place. I sent you money. A total of Atleast 6,000 Naira was sent.

When you came, I had an issue with a sister who was kidnapped which I duly informed you. Coupled with the fact that we had naira scarcity, Even at this end I catered for your feeding all throughout even when you left. After the production had to halt because of the kidnap issue and I was running all around the country to save my sister's life. I always catered for needs remotely.

You stayed say two weeks. Because of how you guys did not communicate till today I never knew how public the chicken selling place was, the money got stolen because the chicken seller did not pay till today because of the communication on you guys end.

I absorbed all the loses and paid the salaries. I only shortpayed Tiny by 6,000 Naira because the deposit paid for the chicken only catered for payment of feeds and the salaries at that time short of 6000 Naira

I told Tony I would pay his 6,000 Naira immediately the guy paid but didn't know the chickens would end up as stolen and not recovered. I explained to you all my bank accounts were frozen for eight months. Till now I haven't gotten that money and it would only be released by next month after waiting the eight months time. Regardless of the obstacles, I never ever hesitated paying for services rendered nor failed to make provision for welfare. I never failed one day. The only challenge was me being informed food stuffs finished late to which I make provision for right after I am told. Not one day did I violate anyone including you that was with me

When you had phone issues I took it up also considering you didn't offer up to a month giving the circumstances we all found ourselves the CBN issues. No cash, transfers couldn't be done and I wasn't the only business person in the country affected

Despite all this. When you were leaving your transportation cost was catered for by me going back home. I never left you in the middle of the ocean. I sent you 6,000-7,000 Naira

I sent you for food and for leaving your fri nds place 8,000 Naira

I catered for repairing your phone 2,000 Naira

I catered for your transportation back home 6,000 Naira

16,000 Naira total amount catered for. For two weeks duration. Yet you guys were interacting me with like the enemy at the Abbatoir. And not one of the chicken was paid for. Yet you come and say all you're saying. If not for anything if however imperfect my startup maybe, did I do you or anyone wrong. If I did, what was the wrong exactly ?

You forgot all the deeds your friend was doing and how things were hard, I sent you money to leave there and food money saving you when there was no salvation.

Anyways, I didn't pay for the balance of Tony not because I witheld his money, I promised him I would, but because the guy who also happened to be a member of this forum deactivated his account and stole the entire money for the chickens

I leave you to your conscience. I know you've all bonded alot and it's only about me being evil that filled your heart so I won't argue with you and would let you win. I took stock of my items and noticed my items got take away, but inspite of that, I will send Tony the 6,000 Naira next week. I am just putting the entire place back in shape and once I'm done I'll send it to him depsite that he took my properties worth 23,000 Naira. I'll still send it to him.

I leave all your said and your actions to God. I won't defend too much. Organizations grow from bottom up, I'm doing my own contribution to my society. I won't treat anyone with disrespect, or inhumane. And I won't receive service and not pay for it. I won't

Thanks for all you said.

That is why you all put heads together to steal my gas cylinder 13,000 Naira

Catered away with my motorcycle key 13,000 Naira

Left with my padlock keys 3,000 Naira

You will receive your judgement from the hands of God.i will make his balance 6,000 Naira payment next week. The items you all stole qualifies as theft and I also dash you all but the doers and conspirators. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2023
I only use nairaland,please if there is anywhere this man post jobs,please stay away let him do the work himself ,very Callous sapien.I wish I read comments that time I would not have come to that miserable new 2 bedroom u claim without a bed self.Plesee people should be aware of this agro...shit .And please answer the other allegations about on your previous page.Bye .
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
I only use nairaland,please if there is anywhere this man post jobs,please stay away let him do the work himself ,very Callous sapien.I wish I read comments that time I would not have come to that miserable new 2 bedroom u claim without a bed self.Plesee people should be aware of this agro...shit .And please answer the other allegations about on your previous page.Bye .

For a person languishing in a state five states from.him.and his friend refused to feed him, I sent you food money despite not knowing me. I sheltered you and catered for your needs at my.place.

I ultimately.fundee.your return home and this is what I get even if I failed.in one or two areas. That I was sending you feeding money when you were at your friends place without knowing me and you do this to me. Your reward is in the hands of God.

I have handed to God. This matter will be judged when we both leave the earth. You will get your reward. Don't worry. I have learnt my lessons. And I won't be involved with people from here anymore. I've left you to God. You would wish you didn't do all of these with great tears
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by hopeka(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Oga Tony,is a simple thing,just employ the villagers, friends and families to build up your business,that way no one will worry you,just don't advertise on nairaland again since they said you are a dubious person,if not you will continue to explain without evidence like I said earlier,abeg na morning be this,make I go warm my soup.

3 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2023
hopeka:
Oga Tony,is a simple thing,just employ the villagers, friends and families to build up your business,that way no one will worry you,just don't advertise on nairaland again since they said you are a dubious person,if not you will continue to explain without evidence like I said earlier,abeg na morning be this,make I go warm my soup.

If you put a finger anymore than this you would receive the exact same judgement from God as my accusers. I don't know where I had anything to do with you or anyone that I mistreated.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2023
LoL.I fear who no fear this man ,people are wicked sha ,use religion cover face the exploit people .selfish and wickedness.
ote author=hopeka post=125321985]Oga Tony,is a simple thing,just employ the villagers, friends and families to build up your business,that way no one will worry you,just don't advertise on nairaland again since they said you are a dubious person,if not you will continue to explain without evidence like I said earlier,abeg na morning be this,make I go warm my soup.[/quote]
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
LoL.I fear who no fear this man ,people are wicked sha ,use religion cover face the exploit people .selfish and wickedness.
ote author=hopeka post=125321985]Oga Tony,is a simple thing,just employ the villagers, friends and families to build up your business,that way no one will worry you,just don't advertise on nairaland again since they said you are a dubious person,if not you will continue to explain without evidence like I said earlier,abeg na morning be this,make I go warm my soup.

I exploited you when you came in my absence

I exploited you and all the chicken sold because of you guys heart and how you didn't manage communications properly all he funds got stolen and I bear the loser of 1 Million Naira and I exploited you

I exploited you and I helped repaired your phone even when you were going

I exploited you and I sent you 6000 Naira for returning

I exploited you and on multiple occassions I sent you money for you to eat even without fully knowing you would be here multiple times when you cried online for help and you were in anguish and you couldn't feed even once a day
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2023
You can lie alot sha ,and as you calling God it is paining me ,I wish I b God na that your hand and mouth I for cripple.Nairaland please look at the way he writes the job openings it is easy to detect ,please don't let him post any thing here because all na scam .I have gone and I have seen and I am a first hand witness,that man is Callous ,if you lost your chickens and they didn't pay you ,it should be karma but I know that is a lie cos you are lair.you even lieing with Gods name .I fear who no fear u.

For a person languishing in a state five states from.him.and his friend refused to feed him, I sent you food money despite not knowing me. I sheltered you and catered for your needs at my.place.

I ultimately.fundee.your return home and this is what I get even if I failed.in one or two areas. That I was sending you feeding money when you were at your friends place without knowing me and you do this to me. Your reward is in the hands of God.

I have handed to God. This matter will be judged when we both leave the earth. You will get your reward. Don't worry. I have learnt my lessons. And I won't be involved with people from here anymore. I've left you to God. You would wish you didn't do all of these with great tears[/quote]
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
You can lie alot sha ,and as you calling God it is paining me ,I wish I b God na that your hand and mouth I for cripple.Nairaland please look at the way he writes the job openings it is easy to detect ,please don't let him post any thing here because all na scam .I have gone and I have seen and I am a first hand witness,that man is Callous ,if you lost your chickens and they didn't pay you ,it should be karma but I know that is a lie cos you are lair.you even lieing with Gods name .I fear who no fear u.

I have handed to God. This matter will be judged when we both leave the earth. You will get your reward. Don't worry. I have learnt my lessons. And I won't be involved with people from here anymore. I've left you to God. You would wish you didn't do all of these with great tears

My image will be tarnished here no problem. But you will get your reward from the hand of God. I've seen that people on this site are godless and have zero fear of God. But God will be my defense and I will hold my peace

But as surely as the word of God does not fail, Proverbs 17 vs 13 will be your reward pending your ultimate reward after death. Win me here no problem. Smear me. You won't go unpunished
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2023
I will win you anywhere ,I only use nairaland because it is good and lots of people here are godly ,nice and warm people and they respect and fear God ,you can take your double standard and hypocritical life else where but I know if you post your sham job anywhere,someone must be aware of your dubious dealings,pained me I didn't read comments before I came but we learn by experience.My last reply to you ,I guess I have saved one or more people from this slave job.Bye and no more word from me.Aureviour.

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
I will win you anywhere ,I only use nairaland because it is good and lots of people here are godly ,nice and warm people and they respect and fear God ,you can take your double standard and hypocritical life else where but I know if you post your sham job anywhere,someone must be aware of your dubious dealings,pained me I didn't read comments before I came but we learn by experience.My last reply to you ,I guess I have saved one or more people from this slave job.Bye and no more word from me.Aureviour.

No problem. And you not meeting me In person I did you evil. Even when you couldn't feed yourself once a day when I picked you

God will reward you

My image will be tarnished here no problem. But you will get your reward from the hand of God. I've seen that people on this site are godless and have zero fear of God. But God will be my defense and I will hold my peace

But as surely as the word of God does not fail, Proverbs 17 vs 13 will be your reward pending your ultimate reward after death. Win me here no problem. Smear me. You won't go unpunished
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Berrityga: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

I will allow you win in your own court of justice. But if I'm.innocent of your accusations, you would wish with your entire existence you didn't do all you're doing. It's in God's hands now. I won't respond to anything
Mr leaving everything into Gods hands we know your type very well. Wish say I fit report you to police for investigations.

4 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by eteebanky: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

Except I've owed anyone who worked for me for one month here and didn't pay is when you'll escape the wrath of God. Otherwise you're in trouble.

The Bible says that every careless word will be accounted for. The scripture always says that God hates slander and people who bear false witness. I won't defend myself as you're defaming me and ruining my image falsely. I hand you over to God. You will give account of your accusations before God one way or the other.

Shalom

See scammer quoting

Thief, you'll definitely rot in jail
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
Berrityga:
Mr leaving everything into Gods hands we know your type very well. Wish say I fit report you to police for investigations.

No problem. You will win the smear campaign but you will regret all of these except if Heaven won't judge you by all these falsehoods against my person
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
There are other allegations about you on your page ,so you should read them,why did you not tell us or me ,we were going to sleep on the Bare floor?why didn't you tell me u will teach me how to be an okada man in your farm ,why didn't you tell me that you can't even pay for common water to be pumped in the compound for workers to use to bathe ?if not for good neighbors that allowed out to use water ,why didnt you tell us that I have to walk 45 minutes to the poultry farm every day ?no one day u gave me or us #100 naira for Keke,I can go on and on .You made all of us regret coming ,we all came because of your fake salary structures.Please pay Tony his money it's be up to 4 months and stop cooking stories , because that is your Modis operandi.Change your ways .
chai this man is actually heartless using God's name to receive people, so he did all these to you guys. That's why he boast of not owing anyone 1 months salary because none has ever worked for him for 1 month. He frustrate workers with lies and deceitful expectations and makes them leaves abruptly because he can't pay salary. This man wicked aswear. If Nigeria is really working, such a person should have been arrested a long time ago
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

If you put a finger anymore than this you would receive the exact same judgement from God as my accusers. I don't know where I had anything to do with you or anyone that I mistreated.
hahahaha this comment made my day, let me sleep...see warning. Lols If say God de strike people like times of old e for don strike you since Anthony stop mocking God please
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

I exploited you when you came in my absence

I exploited you and all the chicken sold because of you guys heart and how you didn't manage communications properly all he funds got stolen and I bear the loser of 1 Million Naira and I exploited you

I exploited you and I helped repaired your phone even when you were going

I exploited you and I sent you 6000 Naira for returning

I exploited you and on multiple occassions I sent you money for you to eat even without fully knowing you would be here multiple times when you cried online for help and you were in anguish and you couldn't feed even once a day
ok let's even agreed you did this n that for virus. Now calculate everything you spent, is it up to his salary? did you pay him his salary while he was leaving? tell us

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yes ,he is a very mean fellow, honestly speaking.They day they came to carry the chickens we left the poultry by 3am from Ogbmosho to Ibadan ,he said me and one of the workers should go ,and we should leave the last guy to sleep in the farm all alone ,we had to tell our colleague to follow us to Ibadan since it was dead in the night,can you believe this man refused to give this guy transport fare back ,me and my other colleague had to rally round because we can't leave him alone .Lots of bad experiences .

te author=ThankUUJesus post=125337003]chai this man is actually heartless using God's name to receive people, so he did all these to you guys. That's why he boast of not owing anyone 1 months salary because none has ever worked for him for 1 month. He frustrate workers with lies and deceitful expectations and makes them leaves abruptly because he can't pay salary. This man wicked aswear. If Nigeria is really working, such a person should have been arrested a long time ago [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zowee10:
This seems like that plantain farm work, that was casted some months ago.

like it's just same format, 60k pay, free meals and accommodation. But all nah just capping

Just saying though... sad
if I see that thread, I go share the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About Access Bank? / I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month / Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.