Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! (3781 Views)

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
That man is very irational,mean, unscrupulous and a hypocrite,I wish I even read comments on the useless job I wouldn't have falling prey and I even had an invite for a teaching job in Ogun state then I refuse because I don' see 70K naira salary in 3 months not knowing say na ground I go sleep and well water person wan go drink and do marathon trekking.They use God they cover he wickedness.

uote author=ThankUUJesus post=125337710]ok let's even agreed you did this n that for virus. Now calculate everything you spent, is it up to his salary? did you pay him his salary while he was leaving? tell us[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
That man is very irational,mean, unscrupulous and a hypocrite,I wish I even read comments on the useless job I wouldn't have falling prey and I even had an invite for a teaching job in Ogun state then I refuse because I don' see 70K naira salary in 3 months not knowing say na ground I go sleep and well water person wan go drink and do marathon trekking.They use God they cover he wickedness.

uote author=ThankUUJesus post=125337710]ok let's even agreed you did this n that for virus. Now calculate everything you spent, is it up to his salary? did you pay him his salary while he was leaving? tell us
the man is evil. I suspect he is scamming an NGO somewhere pumping money to aid him in agriculture business and he is using pics to deceive the ngo and receiving funds. If you have his details, drop let's publish it online for people to know. This man needs to be arrested
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
I think he has foreign sponsors or something,he says he works for white people and all that but I don't really believe his tales because it got a time he couldn't buy even bag of fees for the chickens and made them weigh less than 2kg,I have his number and I will post it here .
ote author=ThankUUJesus post=125339402]the man is evil. I suspect he is scamming an NGO somewhere pumping money to aid him in agriculture business and he is using pics to deceive the ngo and receiving funds. If you have his details, drop let's publish it online for people to know. This man needs to be arrested [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
+234 812 165 0040( that is his number).That man is heartless.I didn't want to talk about all I went through,but I had to so that someone doesn't fall prey to his scheme .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:

I think he has foreign sponsors or something,he says he works for white people and all that but I don't really believe his tales because it got a time he couldn't buy even bag of fees for the chickens and made them weigh less than 2kg,I have his number and I will post it here .
ote author=ThankUUJesus post=125339402]the man is evil. I suspect he is scamming an NGO somewhere pumping money to aid him in agriculture business and he is using pics to deceive the ngo and receiving funds. If you have his details, drop let's publish it online for people to know. This man needs to be arrested
that's it, he scams white people NGOs. You know there are some NGO that provides funding to farmers...this thief is scamming them. Do you know the name of his company, full name and phone number with picture? does he ask you guys to snap pics of his farm most time? the wicked man instead of paying people well would squander the funds and looking for how to. dismiss workers without pay, can't even provide ordinary mattress to workers, no good water etc. This man is devil
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
+234 812 165 0040( that is his number).That man is heartless.I didn't want to talk about all I went through,but I had to so that someone doesn't fall prey to his scheme .
true caller says content writer job. This man na. thief..we need to arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
I will have to call my colleague in the morning to ask for the exact name of the company (agro... something )can't really remember the exact name or something ,I changed my phone would have been easier if the old phone was available.Or I may have to stress to trace back when I was in Ogbmosho to try and get the alert details the name of the company is always on the alert messages he hardly uses his personal account to send money .

post=125339611]true caller says content writer job. This man na. thief..we need to arrest him. [/quote]
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
I will have to call my colleague in the morning to ask for the exact name of the company (agro... something )can't really remember the exact name or something ,I changed my phone would have been easier if the old phone was available.Or I may have to stress to trace back when I was in Ogbmosho to try and get the alert details the name of the company is always on the alert messages he hardly uses his personal account to send money .

Yes ,I got the name now it is called FRESH ORGANIC.

post=125339611]true caller says content writer job. This man na. thief..we need to arrest him.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fresh Organic Agro .
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Monaboo(m): 2:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmm....it is well.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by LordBabs(m): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2023
M@d job racketeers full 9ja these days preying on the vulnerable. His constant use of the "God" is enough pointer to his dubiousness. People who use that word too often are rarely honest in dealings, from my far-reaching decade-long experience.

Like someone advised, go and recruit your family members and kinsmen, stop flirting online with sinister motives!

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 5:22am On Aug 25, 2023
LordBabs:
M@d job racketeers full 9ja these days preying on the vulnerable. His constant use of the "God" is enough pointer to his dubiousness. People who use that word too often are rarely honest in dealings, from my far-reaching decade-long experience.

Like someone advised, go and recruit your family members and kinsmen, stop flirting online with sinister motives!

And you feel it's wise to judge issues from one sided tales. May God forgive you
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
that's it, he scams white people NGOs. You know there are some NGO that provides funding to farmers...this thief is scamming them. Do you know the name of his company, full name and phone number with picture? does he ask you guys to snap pics of his farm most time? the wicked man instead of paying people well would squander the funds and looking for how to. dismiss workers without pay, can't even provide ordinary mattress to workers, no good water etc. This man is devil

I scam white people Abi. You have proof for this. Your judgement is piling up. Continue
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2023
Virus20:

post=125339611]true caller says content writer job. This man na. thief..we need to arrest him.

I hardly use my personal account to send money. Continue with the character assassination. No problem. So, as a business provider, it is legally wrong to carry out transactions with my bank account for business purposes. Continue don't stop. Continue to heap accusations against me. Don't stop. It's my time to be messed up. At the right time, your judgement will come
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

Employ your kingsmen and treat them the way you treated all of us Mr rewarder or do your farm work yourself and eat your 2 square meal yourself . Nairaland needs to get rid of people like this .

I hardly use my personal account to send money. Continue with the character assassination. No problem. So, as a business provider, it is legally wrong to carry out transactions with my bank account for business purposes. Continue don't stop. Continue to heap accusations against me. Don't stop. It's my time to be messed up. At the right time, your judgement will come
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=Virus20 post=125344323][/quote]

There is time for everything. Your reward will get to you
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by LordBabs(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

And you feel it's wise to judge issues from one sided tales. May God forgive you
wink Still with the "God" trick grin You're sick, man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
LordBabs:
wink Still with the "God" trick grin You're sick, man!

I'm with God even unto death
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Bostin(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:
Some of us left our homes. Left our comfort. Left our families. Without government loans or bank support, we're labouring not just to make money or to better our lives we put our lives at risks. Just to make sure we pursue a goal to push food prices down and to do our best to bring our little efforts to better lives and improve society but take a look at how people are slandering people who are actively and legitimately pursuing good deeds.

If it's comfort, my team and I use a new apartment

Food is catered for adequately,in fact better quality than what 70% people eat at home

Salaries is never delayed and paid within days of months end.

Yet see people slandering as though they've ever met me in person or identify me

Everyone who engages in defamation except you're going to hell is in trouble because I've never treated anyone as claimed throughout this thread. If I'm as evil as claimed, the same people publishing these lies should take it to the NLC state chapter. There's a police station at the entrance of my location. They can bring police because I walked to the police in my community when I came told them what my projects is about. They know me personally and can vouch for what I stand for. When employees leave organizations for one reason or the other, people don't realize they can begin to make up lies just to ruin a person's image.

Everyone who slandered and the ones who liked those comments will face the judgement of God and will give accounts of the false accusations brought against me. Except God is not God

I will keep my doors open to individuals who are willing and interested through another thread. I'm not an invincible person. Neither do I violate any human beings right or governmental rights.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by wamide042(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
This Farm owner is a Ba$tad sha!! They’re accusing you of something you’re here Quoting bible, even the way you reply is Unchristian. This shows that all the accusations are actually true. God cannot be mocked. Be careful.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
wamide042:
This Farm owner is a Ba$tad sha!! They’re accusing you of something you’re here Quoting bible, even the way you reply is Unchristian. This shows that all the accusations are actually true. God cannot be mocked. Be careful.

And you think in any court of law, truths are established by one sided information. I judge you to receive the same punishment as the false wccusers against me. You're adjuged by God.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2023
angry Na God go punish u Samuel. Who is defaming u here.u use and treat ur employees as slaves. U always make sure u pick people from long distance and avoid employing people living close environ so that when u put them through hell,they would be coerced to stay and work. Na God go punish u till u die on d street,u will never break free from the battles hailing u for everything youve put me through and those before me. It's just a matter of time before those two people u claim to have gotten run for their lives. NOBODY on nairaland should work for this man without having plan b to run back home,his decent two meals a day is less than a cup of rice and tomato paste with groundnut oil mixing. Mods should ban this man from nairaland completely,he's here to lure job seekers with juicy imaginary offers and treat them as slaves. He finds it hard to pay complete salary,he will deduct it so badd before d end of the month so he would pay u 15-20k after u slave and grow lean. NOBODY has ever lasted up to 6minths with this animal before the run away within 3months. He's a terrible man.he will paint all his ex employees who ran for their lives to the new applicants.
AnthonyCJ7:
I didn't reply here because antispam bot banned me for some days. Very painful. When would we stop taking freedom of information to the extreme and realize that defamation is not right ?

3 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2023
He's a mad man hanging between sanity and madness. Avoid working for him
wamide042:
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2023
angry God go punish u Samuel. For even using his name to defend ur atrocities. If the police knew how u treat ur employees,or send them away and delight in them starting afresh from u,u should be locked up and keys thrown away. Even when animals attacked ur employees in ur forest farm,u still complained after paying for the treatment. Just so they won't die on ur farm.if it was outside ur farm,u would have left the employee to die and move on.mad man
Bostin:
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2023
It's a shame I don't have his picture but I'll dig it out
Virus20:
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Fresh organic farms.
Virus20:

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2023
grin werey dey disguise, u suppose talk na.eran
AnthonyCJ7:

I will allow you win in your own court of justice. But if I'm.innocent of your accusations, you would wish with your entire existence you didn't do all you're doing. It's in God's hands now. I won't respond to anything
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueAir:
angry Na God go punish u Samuel. Who is defaming u here.u use and treat ur employees as slaves. U always make sure u pick people from long distance and avoid employing people living close environ so that when u put them through hell,they would be coerced to stay and work. Na God go punish u till u die on d street,u will never break free from the battles hailing u for everything youve put me through and those before me. It's just a matter of time before those two people u claim to have gotten run for their lives. NOBODY on nairaland should work for this man without having plan b to run back home,his decent two meals a day is less than a cup of rice and tomato paste with groundnut oil mixing. Mods should ban this man from nairaland completely,he's here to lure job seekers with juicy imaginary offers and treat them as slaves. He finds it hard to pay complete salary,he will deduct it so badd before d end of the month so he would pay u 15-20k after u slave and grow lean. NOBODY has ever lasted up to 6minths with this animal before the run away within 3months. He's a terrible man.he will paint all his ex employees who ran for their lives to the new applicants.

I don't pay anyone between 15-20k. So, good luck with your trial and error defamatory statements. Also, I'm not on the streets and have permanently decided not to engage the services of people from the forum anymore. I work with villagers starting this week.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueAir:
angry God go punish u Samuel. For even using his name to defend ur atrocities. If the police knew how u treat ur employees,or send them away and delight in them starting afresh from u,u should be locked up and keys thrown away. Even when animals attacked ur employees in ur forest farm,u still complained after paying for the treatment. Just so they won't die on ur farm.if it was outside ur farm,u would have left the employee to die and move on.mad man

I've almost never sent any one out with bad treatments. If you choose to fight me, I'll show you I'm bigger. The police station and chief here knows about my brand and I've visited them and they know all I do including my address. I won't engage the services of anyone on the forum again. However, I won't be smeared with lies not even for a second
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
angry Na thunder go kill u. The same villagers u used to diss. Werey jati jati. It's good sha. That's where you'll meet ur waterloo.maltreate the villagers,that's the beginning of ur end. Goodluck. And stay of nairaland with ur badluck truly
AnthonyCJ7:

[/b]I don't pay anyone between 15-20k[b]. So, good luck with your trial and error defamatory statements. Also, I'm not on the streets and have permanently decided not to engage the services of people from the forum anymore. I work with villagers starting this week.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:29am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueAir:
angry Na thunder go kill u. The same villagers u used to diss. Werey jati jati. It's good sha. That's where you'll meet ur waterloo.maltreate the villagers,that's the beginning of ur end. Goodluck. And stay of nairaland with ur badluck truly

I won't stay off Nairaland. And you can't do anything. If Yu challenge me in anyway,I will show you that I'm not your mate. And I do not mistreat people nor do people any wrong. Take your smear campaign and blackmails elsewhere. No one bullies or threatens me. If your claims are through, bring your police and lawyer to my place and have me arrested.

Blackmailers
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 4:47am On Aug 28, 2023
undecided obviously you're mentally deranged with ur going back and front. You're a time bomb already. Hopefully you'll hire villagers close to u, so you will ruin easily
AnthonyCJ7:

I won't stay off Nairaland. And you can't do anything. If Yu challenge me in anyway,I will show you that I'm not your mate. And I do not mistreat people nor do people any wrong. Take your smear campaign and blackmails elsewhere. No one bullies or threatens me. If your claims are through, bring your police and lawyer to my place and have me arrested.

Blackmailers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies @ University Press PLC / Opay Pos Machine Is Now Available. Promo On Offer Stop Last. / Nupec Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.