Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! (3806 Views)

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueAir:
undecided obviously you're mentally deranged with ur going back and front. You're a time bomb already. Hopefully you'll hire villagers close to u, so you will ruin easily

Your defamation can't touch me, let alone ruin my enterprise. You'll only win over fullish ones like yourself
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Ibkrichie(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
ignore this man. you won't even get your first salary. tell him to state the first salary here. You will work as a slave for him and he will frustrate you until you will have no choice but to leave by yourself. The farm is at Ibadan, Alibaba village. only 2G network available and not even every where.

Verdict, he is not a good man from the information I have here, someone with first hand experience narrated what he went through in the hands of this man and his farm.

Thank God, I don't later work for him last year that he brought it here cos I'm also living in ogbomoso

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by clementheights: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
BlueAir:
undecided obviously you're mentally deranged with ur going back and front. You're a time bomb already. Hopefully you'll hire villagers close to u, so you will ruin easily
@BlueAir, you are doing a great job. I hail you. I've been following this thread. Make Alaye open him nyash by himself
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
grin he's a disaster. A money miss road. That man treats his workers like trashes. I've worked for him and seen hell. He would send us into bushes to gather woods and cashew for him to eat else he won't pay us complete and endanger our lives. One of us got bit by a snake and stung by bees within two months,when this man squeezed face to pay his medical fee of less than 4000,he started grumbling that Nobody should injure on his farm depsite it was his bush errands that endangers us.
clementheights:
@BlueAir, you are doing a great job. I hail you. I've been following this thread. Make Alaye open him nyash by himself
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2023
He employs people living close in Ogbomosho as a last choice.so that when people come from outside state,he would be able to subject them conveniently to full slavery and their transport fare would be a big hinderance. He would badmouth his former workers to the incoming ones and when those ones enter and arrive like this,he shows them hell within a month or two. He will even pay ur tfare to come and treat u well before coming,quote all kinds of BIBLE VERSE,just to lure desperate people who are looking for career and financial breakthrough.he will promise two square meal a day,but when u arrive he will give u small peak milk or three crown tin for u to measure rice not even a full cup,he will come himself and check that u didn't measure full cup and he will tell u to mix Gina tomato paste with groundnut oil and eat for days.no tiny fish or meat or anything or egg.nothing. just unfull cup of three-crown tin of rice and tomato paste with groundnut oil. When the mad man said he adds beans to substitute for protein,it will tell u to use half cup of three crown tin to measure beans for one incomplete tin of rice. And that small beans to add is WHEN HE IS IN A GOOD MOOD. nobody has lasted up to 5months wthh him @ibkrichie @clementheights @wamide042 @virus20 @ThankUUjesus
Ibkrichie:

Thank God, I don't later work for him last year that he brought it here cos I'm also living in ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Don't worry,I'm coming to Ogbomosho very soon this year,unless you're no longer at that bakare poultry,I will drag u out to the police and community to judge.i will also take my time to gather ur former employees,I have d resources. I will find u Samuel and I will make u pay for ur cruelties. I swear.this year is ur year of karma
AnthonyCJ7:

Your defamation can't touch me, let alone ruin my enterprise. You'll only win over fullish ones like yourself

3 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2023
I will find him to year and make him pay legally.im preparing
ThankUUJesus:
that's it, he scams white people NGOs. You know there are some NGO that provides funding to farmers...this thief is scamming them. Do you know the name of his company, full name and phone number with picture? does he ask you guys to snap pics of his farm most time? the wicked man instead of paying people well would squander the funds and looking for how to. dismiss workers without pay, can't even provide ordinary mattress to workers, no good water etc. This man is devil

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2023
grin werey dey disguise. Which response and explanations have u not given above even adding God's name join
AnthonyCJ7:

And you feel it's wise to judge issues from one sided tales. May God forgive you
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin werey dey disguise and force God. U dey join mouth with God by force but God no want u at all.na why karma dey visit u here and there and u will never change
AnthonyCJ7:

I'm with God even unto death
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
shocked
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueAir:
Don't worry,I'm coming to Ogbomosho very soon this year,unless you're no longer at that bakare poultry,I will drag u out to the police and community to judge.i will also take my time to gather ur former employees,I have d resources. I will find u Samuel and I will make u pay for ur cruelties. I swear.this year is ur year of karma

I am there. I will be waiting
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueAir:
I will find him to year and make him pay legally.im preparing
I will also support that mission. Just let me know when you are ready

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

I'm expecting
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Will do
ThankUUJesus:
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 2:48am On Aug 30, 2023
BlueAir:
Will do

Alfred. I'm messaging you on WhatsApp man to man. To prove that I'm not interested in talking behind masks. You've been accusing me and cursing all the way here but have been tongue-tied since I challenged you privately to state all you said here before you in private. Oga. I am waiting for you and your entire squad here. If you don't do all you've said here, then you're unserious. I will continue to take it to you in person privately. Because I won't drag issues with you behind a mask. I will speak with you in person. Bring everything you have on me. Your recorded files of my messages with you and the entire proof of all you've said here

I am waiting
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
undecided you're a complete fool at 40 Samuel. I intentionally ignored ur messages because this is the only place I have interest in exposing u out and since nairaland and jiji. is ur favourite place of picking vulnerable job seekers to lure and show them hell.so any defense u confidently have to give for urself against all I've accused u,bring it in nairaland and not flooding my WhatsApp dm for "man to man" talk, u coward grin angry.im interested in taking u on online and publicly.theres no mask.Moreover I'm not interested in discussing with u unless I'm not busy,thank God for who has created for me more than u had and u proclaimed urself a God over towards people working under u.look at me today,after I was lured to suffer under u,I left and now a CEO of myself with real sponsors from UK. You're complete trash Samuel and after my experience with u,I saw more and more that u are a complete trash who is a money miss road,and I would never treat my employees as u have treated urs. I now rear more than u were proclaiming urself a god over. As if you are bigger than tomorrow. the reason why I find it easy to divert my attention elsewhere after what I've said here so far,is because I'm coming after u in a hard way,and u won't see it coming,.you're a disgrace to manhood and farming profession. By the time,I'm done with u,you'll be ur own worst nightmare. Just hang on
AnthonyCJ7:

Alfred. I'm messaging you on WhatsApp man to man. To prove that I'm not interested in talking behind masks. You've been accusing me and cursing all the way here but have been tongue-tied since I challenged you privately to state all you said here before you in private. Oga. I am waiting for you and your entire squad here. If you don't do all you've said here, then you're unserious. I will continue to take it to you in person privately. Because I won't drag issues with you behind a mask. I will speak with you in person. Bring everything you have on me. Your recorded files of my messages with you and the entire proof of all you've said here

I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
BlueAir:
undecided you're a complete fool at 40 Samuel. I intentionally ignored ur messages because this is the only place I have interest in exposing u out and since nairaland and jiji. is ur favourite place of picking vulnerable job seekers to lure and show them hell.so any defense u confidently have to give for urself against all I've accused u,bring it in nairaland and not flooding my WhatsApp dm for "man to man" talk, u coward grin angry.im interested in taking u on online and publicly.theres no mask.Moreover I'm not interested in discussing with u unless I'm not busy,thank God for who has created for me more than u had and u proclaimed urself a God over towards people working under u.look at me today,after I was lured to suffer under u,I left and now a CEO of myself with real sponsors from UK. You're complete trash Samuel and after my experience with u,I saw more and more that u are a complete trash who is a money miss road,and I would never treat my employees as u have treated urs. I now rear more than u were proclaiming urself a god over. As if you are bigger than tomorrow. the reason why I find it easy to divert my attention elsewhere after what I've said here so far,is because I'm coming after u in a hard way,and u won't see it coming,.you're a disgrace to manhood and farming profession. By the time,I'm done with u,you'll be ur own worst nightmare. Just hang on

Thankfully you're who you are. However I don't communicate with people behind a mask. You and your lawyers will prove that im the one who created the naira scaricty that exposed us to lots of problems. I'm seriously waiting for you. I know you're ready to waste little change you've gathered. I will help you waste it. When you're ready you know where to find me

I am Emefiele/Buhari that triggered an economic crises. Or it was my fault everything got affected by crises created by CBN or my business was the only one affected by the cash crises.

If you don't bring that your fight this month, you're less than whom you say you are. Come let me help you waste your money. I won't speak with you here anymore. I'll speak with you privately I'm not a coward who speaks behind masks
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by BlueAir: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
You're in.and I've passed my message. Anyone who falls into the hands of this product of paternity fraud is on a long thing. @everyone
AnthonyCJ7:

Thankfully you're who you are. However I don't communicate with people behind a mask. You and your lawyers will prove that im the one who created the naira scaricty that exposed us to lots of problems. I'm seriously waiting for you. I know you're ready to waste little change you've gathered. I will help you waste it. When you're ready you know where to find me

I am Emefiele/Buhari that triggered an economic crises. Or it was my fault everything got affected by crises created by CBN or my business was the only one affected by the cash crises.

If you don't bring that your fight this month, you're less than whom you say you are. Come let me help you waste your money. I won't speak with you here anymore. I'll speak with you privately I'm not a coward who speaks behind masks
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by timothy2396(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Thanks to everyone who has exposed this devil.. I know someone who also worked for him. He's also planning on going there soon for gbas gbos.. Mr Samuel just ready cos many people the come for you.. Ole oshi.. Oloriburuku
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
BlueAir:
You're in.and I've passed my message. Anyone who falls into the hands of this product of paternity fraud is on a long thing. @everyone

I won't oblige nor be triggered. Bring your lawyers and bring your accusations. I'm waiting.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Samuel just hush please .Carry your family people to your farm and stop calling God again ,make Ogun no strike ur mouth bend like Journey Bravo.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by fernando9(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
I am interested
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by QuinModah(f): 2:45am On Sep 09, 2023
fernando9:
I am interested
Don't, you will regret it.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Pupanchy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
I'm interested and you can reach me via WhatsApp or call on 08087022813
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by fernando9(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2023
QuinModah:
Don't, you will regret it.
ok
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Trojan8(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
fernando9:
I am interested

Be like you love suffer.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by R3B3L(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omo.. no allow person feed u for this life o. See how this man has been talking. People work for you and payment is food and miserable incentives you proudly speak of. How much is 16k? Oga... Omo... This is very heart breaking to read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premise Africa- Take Pictures And Earn Money / New Job Openings At Erisco Foods Limited / Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.