Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? (1161 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
QUESTION FOR SINGLES ONLY.

Dear Nigerian Man,
Do you have what it takes to date an ambitious career focused Nigerian woman?

1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Zonefree(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
How many Nigerian women are ambitious and focused? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Wainey: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Do I need a special privilege to date a career woman?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Wainey: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zonefree:
that isn't the question though
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Many.
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Zonefree(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
IbileIfe:

Many.
Let's use Nairaland as a case study.

How many female here are serious with their lives?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
They want to prove themselves from the bedroom to the boardroom.
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Let's use Nairaland as a case study.

How many female here are serious with their lives?
Many in Corporate Nigeria.
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Ikennaford: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
What kind of stupid question is this,,,
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by ItisWell22(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
This should get interesting in a while… 😊
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Merry100: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
πŸ˜‚ You wicked o, how you expect dem to answer this kind question? More peppered ones go soon show up.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
It awkwardly feels like the real question is "can you date a high value woman with a lot of high value men being around her 24/7 ?".
It's an insecurity thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by AndrewTate(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
I'm sure I do but I wouldn't deliberately lead myself towards that direction...
When the more comfortable options are easier to attain.
She probably got something that's worth it!

It's like asking if I can keep up with a deaf woman.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Merry100: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
AndrewTate:
I'm sure I do but I wouldn't deliberately lead myself towards that direction...
When the more comfortable options are easier to attain.
She probably got something that's worth it!

It's like asking if I can keep up with a deaf woman.
It is not much work, just be mature and responsible.
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by AndrewTate(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Merry100:

It is not much work just be mature and responsible.
well, like I said... The more comfortable and easier to maintain options with less work needed to put in and even more to gain from are way easier to attain.
But I'm not saying no to this either, anything is very possible.
What love can't do?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by talented321: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Career woman'' career woman''
How much is ur salary?
Who like u will marry you and who don't will not marry u''
Every man has the way they want their wives to live.
Your career don't mean anything to the man who want to marry u.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by EconomistXplain: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
there is nothing there to date them specially

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by advanceDNA: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nigerian women....lol....as usual ..always over-inflating their worth..

. go girl!!! ....u deserve the best and u mst go for it.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Merry100:
πŸ˜‚ You wicked o, how you expect dem to answer this kind question? More peppered ones go soon show up.

Many Nigerian men fear ambitious women.
Asking for marriage material?

Please, define marriage material?

PS:
My wife is the CEO of an online store. And she is a member of WIMBIZ. She said many of the members are senior executives in banks, telcom and tech companies.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Merry100: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
IbileIfe:

PS:
My wife is the CEO of an online store. And she is a member of WIMBIZ. She said many of the members are senior executives in banks, telcom and tech companies.
I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean Nigerian men fear ambitious women that take specific qualities into consideration when selecting a partner?
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by AndrewTate(m): 1:45am On Aug 20, 2023
IbileIfe:

PS:
stop using the word "fear" cos that's a very fat, nasty lie.
Nigerian men would just rather go for more comfortable options.
Or do Nigerian women "fear" broke and jobless Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by sslcrypt: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2023
IbileIfe:

PS:

Stop deceiving and misleading yourself. Men like you promote disillusion because you think you know everything and you end up displaying ignorance. I got married in my 20s right at the beginning of my career and still going strong. Some career women can't handle the stress of ambition and trying to be stable in a relationship. I have countless friends who are oil workers, PR consultants, heads of operations in key industries. A small fraction are well home trained and didn't allow the whole career ambition to get into their head. While the others are toxic and don't really know what they want, despite having suitable suitors. I won't wish my brothers to marry such women, so congratulations for your wife but let it end there because you don't know nada.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Wainey:
Do I need a special privilege to date a career woman?
Turns out you do since the average Nigerian man does not have what it takes to date a career women. Jealousy no dey gree them.. undecided
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by luminouz(m): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2023
IbileIfe:

PS:

*Sighs*

Another man who comes online to preen about his personal life.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Dating a career focused woman isn't a problem....

It depends on how you as the man relates with her right from the very beginning......

As a man,you must know your boundaries....How to place your banny behind such boundaries.......

Once you begin notice say she wan dey dey bossy over you, always be ready to prove to her that you're the man,and not the other way round.....But if she feels like she's too big to mellow before you as her man,then respect yourself by taking your leave peacefully.
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Allisgud: 6:01am On Aug 20, 2023
They should look for a humble man lower their standard to start a life with otherwise menopause no be ur mate o,rich guys are looking for less career well behave woman who will be obidient to them

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Wainey: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Turns out you do since the average Nigerian man does not have what it takes to date a career women. Jealousy no dey gree them.. undecided
what does it takes to date them?
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Babamide(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Dating a career woman is the ideal thing. But society makes us believe they won't be submissive, the family and kids might suffer and you don't want to imagine the 'sacrifices' she would make to advance in her career.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2023
sslcrypt:

Stop deceiving and misleading yourself. Men like you promote disillusion because you think you know everything and you end up displaying ignorance. I got married in my 20s right at the beginning of my career and still going strong. Some career women can't handle the stress of ambition and trying to be stable in a relationship. I have countless friends who are oil workers, PR consultants, heads of operations in key industries. A small fraction are well home trained and didn't allow the whole career ambition to get into their head. While the others are toxic and don't really know what they want, despite having suitable suitors. I won't wish my brothers to marry such women, so congratulations for your wife but let it end there because you don't know nada.

Seeing is believing.
You are ignorant of the facts of women professionals in Nigeria.
Come to WIMBIZ Conference in November. And meet the single women professionals who are leaders in their professions.
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by IbileIfe: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Babamide:
Dating a career woman is the ideal thing. But society makes us believe they won't be submissive, the family and kids might suffer and you don't want to imagine the 'sacrifices' she would make to advance in her career.
As Jason Njoku, Co-founder of Iroko Partners said, don't marry a woman who will be an economic liability.
Poverty in marriage is caused by economic liabilities.

Majority of the single men who don't want to marry career women are insecure.

If you can work with women in banks, telecos, oil companies, tech and fintech companies, then why can't you date and marry them?
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by Mensclub: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Does a career woman have what it takes for me to date her?
Re: Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? by sslcrypt: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2023
IbileIfe:

Seeing is believing.
You are ignorant of the facts of women professionals in Nigeria.
Come to WIMBIZ Conference in November. And meet the single women professionals who are leaders in their professions.

Don't allow the male moniker on my account deceive you. You can't know my gender more than me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Hair On Private Part / Buying A Valentine Gift / Age And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.