Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How I Met My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Girlfriend (29985 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Honestfrend:

Your babe full like mine.. And u skinny like me.. We both have something in common.. cheesy
Wetin be this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Something common indeedπŸ˜‚
Thanks anyways 😊

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€ŒπŸ½ you go dey reply this werey...
He's a mad man that has a phone and knows how to navigate to Nairaland πŸ˜‚
Oloriburuku somebody else...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€ŒπŸ½ you go dey reply this werey...
He's a mad man that has a phone and knows how to navigate to Nairaland πŸ˜‚
Awon were... So AndrewTate, how many phone/phones/earphone(s),etc; did you have or has...?...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
WriterX:
smiley this makes me feel like dropping my own Nysc story except , except someone might mistake it for a nollywood movie. Thankfully, God does wonders, found the gem in the most unlikely place and at the most unlikely time and manner.

I learnt this though "nothing is truly a coincidence"

Happy Birthday To Her, I think i can say i understand how you are feeling and it brings smiles to my face , May this path you and her have chosen be filled with love, peace, friendship, trust and strength to keep building and enjoying all that you cherish and hold dear. Can't wait to see your invites soon!
it gladdens my heart, to see positive comments like this.
Much love 😊
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by candygist: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
It was during my national youth service year in Akwa Ibom State when our paths first crossed. We were both posted to ukanafun as National Youth Service Corp(NYSC) members, and little did I know that this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.

From the moment we met, I was captivated by her warm presence. She had a way of making me feel at ease, and her infectious laughter filled the room. She had a nickname for me, "Kayo," which she said in a playful and sexy way. It quickly caught on, and soon, my fellow colleagues started calling me by that name too.

As we got to know each other, our connection deepened. We discovered shared interests, passions, and dreams. But one of our most cherished moments was when we started coming out at night to talk about our lives under the moonlight. It became our sacred time, where we could share our deepest thoughts, dreams, and fears.

We had made it a tradition to come out at night and share our lives with each other, reminiscing about our past, our secondary school experiences, and our university lives.

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear, illuminating her words and giving them a magical touch.

I would listen intently as she painted vivid pictures with her words, describing the challenges she faced and the interesting people she encountered. She had a way of making even the simplest of tasks sound fascinating and captivating. And as she spoke, I could feel myself being transported into her world, experiencing every moment alongside her.

It was during these nights that I truly got to know her on a deeper level, understanding the experiences that had shaped her into the person she was today.

Sometimes, we would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence, the moonlight creating a serene ambiance around us.

But it wasn't always smooth sailing. Like any close relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. However, what set us apart was our commitment to resolving those misunderstandings under the moonlight.

When disagreements arose, we would find ourselves back in our special spot, away from the distractions of the world. There, under the moonlight, we would open up to each other, expressing our thoughts and feelings with honesty and vulnerability.

We were willing to confront our differences head-on, to listen and understand each other's perspectives. Under the moonlight, we would apologize, forgive, and embrace each other's flaws. It was in those moments of vulnerability that our bond grew even stronger. We learned to appreciate the beauty of compromise and the power of understanding.

Looking back on those nights, I realize that our misunderstandings were not obstacles but opportunities for growth. They allowed us to learn more about ourselves and each other, deepening our connection in ways we never thought possible.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our bond grew stronger. We became each other's confidants, supporting one another through the ups and downs of our service year. Whether it was navigating the challenges of our assigned tasks or finding solace in the unfamiliar surroundings, we were there for each other every step of the way.

Looking back, I realize that meeting her during my youth service year was no coincidence. It was a serendipitous moment that brought us together, shaping the course of our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.
God bless you as you help make her birthday a memorable oneπŸ™

So you people did not duck each other ?
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by AndrewTate(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Awon were... So AndrewTate, how many phone/phones/earphone(s),etc; did you have or has...?...
πŸ˜‚ werey
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
funkemary:
It's a beautiful thing to fall in love and stay in love. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Thankfully you have found yours. Congratulations copper wee!

Thanks alot for the kind words
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
πŸ˜‚ werey
Oloriburuku somebody else...πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜»πŸ’―πŸ€... Did you need a spectacle or spectacles...? You want to speak to an oracle or with the oracle... You are looking for a miracle...?...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by AndrewTate(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Oloriburuku somebody else...πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜»πŸ’―πŸ€... Did you need a spectacle or spectacles...? You want to speak to an oracle or with the oracle... You are looking for a miracle...?...
wahala πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:

Thanks alot for the kind words
Se na like this you go dey dey...?... Na like this you go dey play...na like this you go dey play and pay...? Dey play... Mufu/...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
wahala πŸ˜‚

πŸ’―πŸ‘»
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
singlealone:

Tales by moonlight
I dey tell youπŸ˜„
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Jflex07(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
eboniest:

Based in Lagos..I have opened my heart but it got really shattered by someone I hold dear..Am trying to pick my pieces and heal first
So sorry about that. You just have to keep trying. You never can tell
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Dey play.

You sef read your comments in reverse.

Dear OP,

A friend advice, if that's your woman number I'm seeing on that site, you better do away with it. Some men wouldn't mind having an extra curricular affairs with anything in skirt.

Remember, I said it's an advice. You know Maryann quite well.
E ma gbami, who be marryann? πŸ€”
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Goodlady(f): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Look who is speaking British English... please don't start... Not you of all people... You want to starts, restarts or thermostats...? You wants the stats or wants to have the stats,starts and restart; Mufu...? Check the stats if you like or wants..., you can also check the start... However, it seems you don't know maths..., you don't know maths or don't studies maths...? I don't have the starts or headstart-thermostats,etc; to begin to teach or teaches you maths... Please don't start...
You are mad but none of your family members is telling you. Use your drugs before you enter market.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Goodlady(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:

Your sister?
Second wife bawoπŸ˜ƒ
I referred to her as my sister cos I blv she's also a good lady.
Men spoil good homes with marrying another wife. I dunno what's wrong with them?
Contentment is key you know!
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:

You are mad but none of your family members is telling you. Use your drugs before you enter market.
I would use it together with you physically, emotionally, actually,factually... I won't allow you to kiss me... Come... let's use it together... I would be your father... I am your father...even as or just as I am like your father... Respect your father or someone like/that is older than your father, grandfather, mother and grandmother-forefathers fathers,etc; if you wants to go further and or any further and farther... Did you have feathers,etc; that you have gathered, garnered and clusters or &clustered...? What have you mastered,etc; that you wants to mutters and musters(consonant clusters...?)...,on what/which and whose rosters, roasters and toasters...? Did you have a Master or Masters,etc; in what...,in Theology or Biology...,Zoology...? You have or had a Master/Masters,etc; in what, and you are a Trader...,who is on the radars, under the radars or who isn't in/on the radar...? I would rather...what...? Teaser...? I don't wants to calls you an idiot bigot, holocaust harlot, adult slut, adulterer&murderer sister(s)... Don't you have an elder sisters...? Don't be a Were/like Were ara Gadarene/Garesene(or Nazarene...?) , or don't be like the madman of Gadarene/Gerasene...in Gadarene/Garesene,etc; that haven't seen, that haven't been seen/that haven't been seeing,etc; because of sins...or that can't buy kerosene...,etc; because of sins...? You don't even know the Nazarenes,..., and you wants to reign...; with what or with WHOM...? Are you a Roman Reigns..., and you are sitting on or standing on a terrain/terrains...etc; where there's no rain or where there are no rains...? Don't be disdains/disdained...,or don't become a Dain&disdains or a disdains/disdained Dain...? Did you knows THE LATTER RAIN/LATER RAIN/AFTER RAINS...? Ride on JESUS...? You wants me to refrain...or restrains...? You haven't yet trains... Who trains you...or who and what are your trains/trainers...? Are you sitting on/standing on a train, or on a terrain...? You had better start to trains...,etc; before you would be behaving like a chained brain, brain chained, brain drained and or drained brain...,etc; that doesn't have brains and membrane...Are you a Cain/Kane(you are already on Kane/Cain lane, or already on Cain/Kane lane...? You would be caned...and won't be able to eat sugarcane-let alone drinks cocaine...,etc...?) or Abel... Jezebel...? What is your label or what are your labels..., Jezebel...or Abigail..., maybe Rosabelle...?... Gingle your bell Jezebel or Abigail... Gingle Bell... Butcher, "hutcher" or hitcher&nitcher/nitcher,etc... Are you an usher...? Gotcha...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:

I referred to her as my sister cos I blv she's also a good lady.
Men spoil good homes with marrying another wife. I dunno what's wrong with them?
Contentment is key you know!

Very true
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Let me use this opportunity to thank everyone that wished my girlfriend a happy birthday, she received up to 70+ messages(it's really overwhelmed her) you guys made her day.
I appreciate the positive and negative comments from you guys, it really means a lot, once again thank you all I appreciate it
I'll be taking down this thread any moment from now as it has served the purpose it was created for
Shalom everyone πŸ₯°
Oya sope otilo
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmaneze: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
It was during my national youth service year in Akwa Ibom State when our paths first crossed. We were both posted to ukanafun as National Youth Service Corp(NYSC) members, and little did I know that this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.

From the moment we met, I was captivated by her warm presence. She had a way of making me feel at ease, and her infectious laughter filled the room. She had a nickname for me, "Kayo," which she said in a playful and sexy way. It quickly caught on, and soon, my fellow colleagues started calling me by that name too.

As we got to know each other, our connection deepened. We discovered shared interests, passions, and dreams. But one of our most cherished moments was when we started coming out at night to talk about our lives under the moonlight. It became our sacred time, where we could share our deepest thoughts, dreams, and fears.

We had made it a tradition to come out at night and share our lives with each other, reminiscing about our past, our secondary school experiences, and our university lives.

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear, illuminating her words and giving them a magical touch.

I would listen intently as she painted vivid pictures with her words, describing the challenges she faced and the interesting people she encountered. She had a way of making even the simplest of tasks sound fascinating and captivating. And as she spoke, I could feel myself being transported into her world, experiencing every moment alongside her.

It was during these nights that I truly got to know her on a deeper level, understanding the experiences that had shaped her into the person she was today.

Sometimes, we would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence, the moonlight creating a serene ambiance around us.

But it wasn't always smooth sailing. Like any close relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. However, what set us apart was our commitment to resolving those misunderstandings under the moonlight.

When disagreements arose, we would find ourselves back in our special spot, away from the distractions of the world. There, under the moonlight, we would open up to each other, expressing our thoughts and feelings with honesty and vulnerability.

We were willing to confront our differences head-on, to listen and understand each other's perspectives. Under the moonlight, we would apologize, forgive, and embrace each other's flaws. It was in those moments of vulnerability that our bond grew even stronger. We learned to appreciate the beauty of compromise and the power of understanding.

Looking back on those nights, I realize that our misunderstandings were not obstacles but opportunities for growth. They allowed us to learn more about ourselves and each other, deepening our connection in ways we never thought possible.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our bond grew stronger. We became each other's confidants, supporting one another through the ups and downs of our service year. Whether it was navigating the challenges of our assigned tasks or finding solace in the unfamiliar surroundings, we were there for each other every step of the way.

Looking back, I realize that meeting her during my youth service year was no coincidence. It was a serendipitous moment that brought us together, shaping the course of our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.
God bless you as you help make her birthday a memorable oneπŸ™

Tears
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by peacefulhome(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Your eye go soon clear.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by professore(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
You also misinterpreted me with this response, nobody is advising her to gold digg but to be smart.
A lady doing her nysc should already have a stable man that she can present before her family as her potential husband.
What was she doing all through her university, I forgot she was busy dating her classmates.Forget all you see here the probability that they'll end up together is almost invisible considering the fact that this boy/man has to chase money after his nysc and this lady will start pressuring him or begin to look for men who are ready to do the needful.
I stated earlier a lady has to be very stingy with her time and this is what I was talking about.
The last line is apt. Yeah I know you didn't ask her to gold dig (I just said it by the way). Now remember I said some people may have been in the labour market for years with something that is not so solid (remember they want to marry too and they continue managing life). Now imagine this guy in question is a doctor, after the necessary things, he will make it faster, quicker and better. I'm short, ladies can go for potentials too (but be sure the potential is high o).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by MrPRevailer(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kayus621

You seem to have no idea how evil this world is. Spiritually and morally.
Remove your details from online.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by godwon01(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
The lady is looking for some one to keep her body busy for one year. End of the story.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ishilove:
This here narration is done by a man deeply in love. It is ringing in every sentence.

Please can you help me delete the thread
I has served it's purpose.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by dkidd: 2:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Lol... He created a website for her birthday linking to her WhatsApp and FB 😁
Love will make u stupid πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Myer(m): 3:40am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Stop misinterpreting my words, every smart lady knows that you should date a man above you in every step in life so everything will be balanced.
It is very unwise to date your agemate hence the reason you see people in relationship for donkey years and still cry when dumping happens.
The life of a woman is different from that of a man and if you ain't calculative as a woman you'll end up wasting your time with the wrong person

You're right. A woman should date a man ahead of her. But that's also relative.
Ahead of her in terms of what?
That they're both serving together doesn't mean they're on the same level.
She may have seen a vision in him she connects with.
From the way he's written here, he seems to know what he's doing and what he wants.

There's no one-size-fits-all in life.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Johncuppa(m): 4:09am On Aug 21, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

I no even reason women during the service year. Person wey dey come from the murky waters of Makoko no get time for lovey dovey, na hustle straight away and lass lass jungle never mature and I can't go back to Makoko again
Never stop believing, everything takes time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by WriterX(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Na today you don dey laugh...? Laugh and forget your scarf or the scarf... Laugh like riffraff... laugh like Ralph and Giraffe... You this giraffe...!...
may the Peace and healing you deserve sincerely find you, amen! wink
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2023
WriterX:
may the Peace and healing you deserve sincerely find you, amen! wink
I thought you would laugh and laugh,etc; until you makes a graph and paragraph in The Telegraph...? I beg, shift... you this thrift and rift gift... You are making a rift,etc; because of Gift or Aunt/Aunty Gift... No wonder you have starts collecting thrift...or starts to collecting thrift with rifts... You have starts the collection or your collection of thrift,etc; with rifts..., because of a Gift or Aunt/Aunty Gift...? I beg shift... Is Aunty Gift or Aunt Gift,etc; collecting thrift (&rifts or with rifts...),because of you/for you..., that's why...?... I beg shift...Mufu Mumu mugu imun gun feeje buredi oni buredi..
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Merry100: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Happy Birthday to your lovely girlfriend.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by soundforce: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
eboniest:

Okayyy..nice meeting you friend smiley
Funny you. What's up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.