Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How I Met My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Girlfriend (29958 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
funkemary:
It's a beautiful thing to fall in love and stay in love. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Thankfully you have found yours. Congratulations copper wee!
Iru kan-un kan-un...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
If I curse you this Sunday morning it'll catch you.
You better behave yourself
e pain am grin e really pain am. Advisor wey no fit advise herself cheesy
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Shut up...or Bleep off/shut the Bleep off...you all in "love" or you all talking above love or somewhat...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by jimmyvic(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Una get mind dey fall in love inside 11 months program.... woman wey go leave you immediately after POP....tufiaaaa....na fuckmate all the way jare

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Which guy jare...?...
don't mind me. It's the dark side of me speaking out. angry grin
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tenrack:
don't mind me. It's the dark side of me speaking out. angry grin
Oda naa ooo...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by 7demons: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
eboniest:
Wish I have someone who could love me genuinely like this embarassed
Why don't you love the ones that has been giving you eyes on the streets?
The ones liking your pictures and posts on Instagram and Facebook? Or the ones in your DM?
Dey wait for brand new man god will send from you from nowhere. MUMU!
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by ibinaboonline: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Why do you need strangers to wish her happy birthday?

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by eboniest(f): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Laurene:
Stop doing hookup
And who told you am into hookup or do you know me before undecided
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by eboniest(f): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
soundforce:

We can be friends
Okayyy..nice meeting you friend smiley
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by bepositive11: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

I'm no more of a 'misogynist' than you are a a male barbie.

OP, this guy is indeed a misogynist. Don't mind him
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by eboniest(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
7demons:

Why don't you love the ones that has been giving you eyes on the streets?
The ones liking your pictures and posts on Instagram and Facebook? Or the ones in your DM?
Dey wait for brand new man god will send from you from nowhere. MUMU!
Am too soft for a blunt man like you..Abeg mind your speech..
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by eboniest(f): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
frankson1:

Go to NYSC camp cheesy
Lols...nysc is gone for good..that's 6yrs ago
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by eboniest(f): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jflex07:
You can if you open your heart to it. Where are you base?
Based in Lagos..I have opened my heart but it got really shattered by someone I hold dear..Am trying to pick my pieces and heal first
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Expanse2020(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
If I curse you this Sunday morning it'll catch you.
You better behave yourself
No mind him dry meat no de get maggot 🤣🤣🤣you can still get husband at 40
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

Who give you phone bro 🤣🤣
No one has gives, gave or given/forgiven any or one... No one can gives...? I'm still waiting for or expecting from you...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by singlealone: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear.
Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.
God bless you as you help make her birthday a memorable one🙏
Tales by moonlight
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Zedoo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Contrary to most here, her spirit seems good.
but try make am within a few years after service otherwise this long note go be story.
Women are social climbers.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
jojothaiv:

You're good writer and your use of the words stood out for me.

Years back I share some of your sentiments particularly the one that bothers on understanding and compromise not until a knife went through my heart since then, I've guarded my heart jealousy but the irony is I still want to give cupid another chance however the hunt for daily bread is taking much of my time now, I hope to do better when it comes around.

I have nothing but kind words for you and yours. If others as seen from their comments can't be positive with their words that's their problem. Your story will be a different one.

Cheers to you and yours.
Bless up bro, I appreciate your kind words 🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by frankson1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
eboniest:

Lols...nysc is gone for good..that's 6yrs ago

Eyahhh...so where are you going to find love naw cry
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by funkemary(f): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Iru kan-un kan-un...

Meaning
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Luckysbab: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
bepositive11:

OP, this guy is indeed a misogynist. Don't mind him

The OP isn't even noticing you. Keep up the clowning though.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Focusmind:
I am not against love o, but first thing first. OP, leave women matter and face your NYSC program squarely. I hope you went to camp with your GMAT and SHL book to be rehearsing. Job hunting has started and there should not be any distraction. Please, leave any form of serious relationship or commitment and focus on your survival as an upcoming young man. The road ahead is tough and could be frustrating.
Men that focus on their survival first will later have retinue of ladies coming to them after achieving a stable career while those that ignored their own success will have retinue of women ran away from them later in life. I am talking from experience. Be focus!!!
Noted with thanks 👍
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
funkemary:

Meaning
It means I loves and wants you...?...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Goodlady(f): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Did you likes me..., & you want us to do an assignment...?(maybe an engagement...? Come...lets do engagement...)/to be doing an assignment or THE ASSIGNMENT...? Book an appointment or book for an appointment..., and you won't see or have/experience disappointment...or any disappointment...no disappointment... whatsoever... except for the serpent, his gents, agents and regents,etc; of recent...or in the recent..., that are looking for what?...cent and 💯 or 50cent...?...
Learn how to type with correct english. Your grammatical constitution is terrible!
Read the crap you wrote, you ll v headache!
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
bepositive11:

There are a lot of misogynists on Nairaland. Just ignore them.

You have a healthy relationship. You both address issues openly and share your vulnerabilities with each other. Keep it up.

Thanks for the nice words 😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Emmanuel30a: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Learn how to type with correct english. Your grammatical constitution is terrible!
Look who is speaking British English... please don't start... Not you of all people... You want to starts, restarts or thermostats...? You wants the stats or wants to have the stats,starts and restart; Mufu...? Check the stats if you like or wants..., you can also check the start... However, it seems you don't know maths..., you don't know maths or don't studies maths...? I don't have the starts or headstart-thermostats,etc; to begin to teach or teaches you maths... Please don't start...
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala...

You go dey trust banny during NYSC? When you never know wetin Nigerian labour market get in stock for you?

Well,as una dey fall in love for NYSC so,abeg make nobody fall in love with my banny wey dey camp at this moment,cuz I too value that my banny undecided
Dey play.

You sef read your comments in reverse.

Dear OP,

A friend advice, if that's your woman number I'm seeing on that site, you better do away with it. Some men wouldn't mind having an extra curricular affairs with anything in skirt.

Remember, I said it's an advice. You know Maryann quite well.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by AndrewTate(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:

😂🤌🏽 you go dey reply this werey...
He's a mad man that has a phone and knows how to navigate to Nairaland 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Your name's Kayode, right?
Wishing you a happy union with her. Make sure you take care of my sister and never marry second wife.

Your sister?
Second wife bawo😃
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Johncuppa:

Na wife you get during your time.
Mine was used to discover purpose.

Make we no lie, this thing get im own advantage.
I will never forget that my experience in kwara state.

May God make it a great together for both of you.
I no even reason women during the service year. Person wey dey come from the murky waters of Makoko no get time for lovey dovey, na hustle straight away and lass lass jungle never mature and I can't go back to Makoko again

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by kayus621(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Shattuck:
wish you all the best, so lovely.
Thank you 😊

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.