Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How I Met My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Girlfriend (30051 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by frankson1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
You both are on the same level, she's not smart to be dating you.
A smart lady should always date someone above her so as to balance the equation

I understand the angle you're coming from but it's not
entirely correct. I have an aunt who married her course mate and together, they're doing perfectly well.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
frankson1:

Na real "honeymoon stage".

No be say na bad belle o but eyes fit open soon grin

Congratulations to them.
They'll soon fight. No be young men again mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Mountbatten: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:

Never seen any insightful comment come from you since I started browsing this forum more.

You always come across as bitter, yet always constantly seeking attention. Get a life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
frankson1:

I understand the angle you're coming from but it's not
entirely correct. I have an aunt who married her course mate and together, they're doing perfectly well.

One in a million of unsuccessful ones
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Thislifesef: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
I feel like telling you something.
But make I just keep quiet fess lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mountbatten:

Never seen any insightful comment come from you since I started browsing this forum more.

You always come across as bitter, yet always constantly seeking attention. Get a life!
Who is this lost soullll
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by WhereMyLoud: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
luminouz:
I don't understand why it's always men creating threads about their gf birthdays. You rarely see girls do this online.
Oga even added links to her FB and WhatsApp, hunting for birthday wishes from unknown people online. WTF

34th like.. 4th share
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Mountbatten: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
NYSC love, oh to be young and naive again…

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by linearity: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Moneyyman:
Your intentions are noble, but putting out a direct link to her FB and WhatsApp on that website may not end well.

Happy birthday to your beautiful woman. Please keep her happy always, but ensure you lead her well.

If I understand what you meant, I don’t think the ‘..it may not end well.. part of your message is accurate.

It take two mature adults to come together and start a relationship and when they do, both of them made that decision despite all other options or choices out there and available to them. And I hope they both are true to their confessions that, they love and cherished each other, especially when the love is very young and strong along with the bond.

If through more exposure as in this case, one of them decide to seek other options for love, I believe in the end, it is a good thing for both of them. As they had just found out very early that, they were actually over their heads and that thing they thought was love, was actually infatuation and nothing more.

Yes, breakups are very hurtful, but they are necessary for one to find their true love.

A broken relationship is far more blissful and desirable than a broken marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by bonnyhope: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
It was during my national youth service year in Akwa Ibom State when our paths first crossed. We were both posted to ukanafun as National Youth Service Corp(NYSC) members, and little did I know that this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.

From the moment we met, I was captivated by her warm presence. She had a way of making me feel at ease, and her infectious laughter filled the room. She had a nickname for me, "Kayo," which she said in a playful and sexy way. It quickly caught on, and soon, my fellow colleagues started calling me by that name too.

As we got to know each other, our connection deepened. We discovered shared interests, passions, and dreams. But one of our most cherished moments was when we started coming out at night to talk about our lives under the moonlight. It became our sacred time, where we could share our deepest thoughts, dreams, and fears.

We had made it a tradition to come out at night and share our lives with each other, reminiscing about our past, our secondary school experiences, and our university lives.

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear, illuminating her words and giving them a magical touch.

I would listen intently as she painted vivid pictures with her words, describing the challenges she faced and the interesting people she encountered. She had a way of making even the simplest of tasks sound fascinating and captivating. And as she spoke, I could feel myself being transported into her world, experiencing every moment alongside her.

It was during these nights that I truly got to know her on a deeper level, understanding the experiences that had shaped her into the person she was today.

Sometimes, we would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence, the moonlight creating a serene ambiance around us.

But it wasn't always smooth sailing. Like any close relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. However, what set us apart was our commitment to resolving those misunderstandings under the moonlight.

When disagreements arose, we would find ourselves back in our special spot, away from the distractions of the world. There, under the moonlight, we would open up to each other, expressing our thoughts and feelings with honesty and vulnerability.

We were willing to confront our differences head-on, to listen and understand each other's perspectives. Under the moonlight, we would apologize, forgive, and embrace each other's flaws. It was in those moments of vulnerability that our bond grew even stronger. We learned to appreciate the beauty of compromise and the power of understanding.

Looking back on those nights, I realize that our misunderstandings were not obstacles but opportunities for growth. They allowed us to learn more about ourselves and each other, deepening our connection in ways we never thought possible.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our bond grew stronger. We became each other's confidants, supporting one another through the ups and downs of our service year. Whether it was navigating the challenges of our assigned tasks or finding solace in the unfamiliar surroundings, we were there for each other every step of the way.

Looking back, I realize that meeting her during my youth service year was no coincidence. It was a serendipitous moment that brought us together, shaping the course of our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.
God bless you as you help make her birthday a memorable one🙏

I hope is not her yellow flesh that's tormenting you

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by DanielsParker(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by bonnyhope: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Madam keep quite all the equation wey you day balance upon all your shape wey you day flaunt no man don go see your people im beginning to think you are very dumb just commenting rubbish on NL for clout
You think say na to carry big yansh and breast?

Mugu!

You get bad mouth o

grin
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Winters23: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
It was during my national youth service year in Akwa Ibom State when our paths first crossed. We were both posted to ukanafun as National Youth Service Corp(NYSC) members, and little did I know that this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.

From the moment we met, I was captivated by her warm presence. She had a way of making me feel at ease, and her infectious laughter filled the room. She had a nickname for me, "Kayo," which she said in a playful and sexy way. It quickly caught on, and soon, my fellow colleagues started calling me by that name too.

As we got to know each other, our connection deepened. We discovered shared interests, passions, and dreams. But one of our most cherished moments was when we started coming out at night to talk about our lives under the moonlight. It became our sacred time, where we could share our deepest thoughts, dreams, and fears.

We had made it a tradition to come out at night and share our lives with each other, reminiscing about our past, our secondary school experiences, and our university lives.

But one thing that always stood out for me was when she spoke about her former job as a receptionist. There was something enchanting about the way she told her stories, especially when it happened under the moonlight. It was as if the moon itself was lending an ear, illuminating her words and giving them a magical touch.

I would listen intently as she painted vivid pictures with her words, describing the challenges she faced and the interesting people she encountered. She had a way of making even the simplest of tasks sound fascinating and captivating. And as she spoke, I could feel myself being transported into her world, experiencing every moment alongside her.

It was during these nights that I truly got to know her on a deeper level, understanding the experiences that had shaped her into the person she was today.

Sometimes, we would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence, the moonlight creating a serene ambiance around us.

But it wasn't always smooth sailing. Like any close relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. However, what set us apart was our commitment to resolving those misunderstandings under the moonlight.

When disagreements arose, we would find ourselves back in our special spot, away from the distractions of the world. There, under the moonlight, we would open up to each other, expressing our thoughts and feelings with honesty and vulnerability.

We were willing to confront our differences head-on, to listen and understand each other's perspectives. Under the moonlight, we would apologize, forgive, and embrace each other's flaws. It was in those moments of vulnerability that our bond grew even stronger. We learned to appreciate the beauty of compromise and the power of understanding.

Looking back on those nights, I realize that our misunderstandings were not obstacles but opportunities for growth. They allowed us to learn more about ourselves and each other, deepening our connection in ways we never thought possible.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our bond grew stronger. We became each other's confidants, supporting one another through the ups and downs of our service year. Whether it was navigating the challenges of our assigned tasks or finding solace in the unfamiliar surroundings, we were there for each other every step of the way.

Looking back, I realize that meeting her during my youth service year was no coincidence. It was a serendipitous moment that brought us together, shaping the course of our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Today is her birthday so I created a website specially to wish her a happy birthday, there you will find our memories together, please help me wish her a happy birthday. Check my signature for the website link, you can drop your wishes for her on the site, through her whatsapp or Facebook.

Nobody gives a fvck how u meet your biitch Mr simpleton!!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Awwwww. This is so cute.

God when oh? Am I a spoon?
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Thislifesef: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Make we tell am
wait fess, make baba enjoy for some months fess cool cool
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ishilove:
This here narration is done by a man deeply in love. It is ringing in every sentence.

You sef feel am abi. grin grin
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:

You expect me to read long epistle?

Common bro, you are a graduate for goodness sake

You can easily summarize everything in just 5 lines
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tears
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by jojothaiv(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
kayus621:
🙏

You're good writer and your use of the words stood out for me.

Years back I share some of your sentiments particularly the one that bothers on understanding and compromise not until a knife went through my heart since then, I've guarded my heart jealousy but the irony is I still want to give cupid another chance however the hunt for daily bread is taking much of my time now, I hope to do better when it comes around.

I have nothing but kind words for you and yours. If others as seen from their comments can't be positive with their words that's their problem. Your story will be a different one.

Cheers to you and yours.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
ednut1:
NYSC relationships are mostly sex and vibes. Women need/want to marry immediately after service while a man still needs 5-10 years to hammer

Ednut, it's not all women that want to marry immediately after NYSÇ. Certainly not in these trying times.

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
If you like your babe, appreciate her.
If she no put head for ground, na her lost.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
folake4u:

You sef feel am abi. grin grin
It is dripping grin
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by frankson1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
One in a million of unsuccessful ones

That a lady marries a guy above her level doesn't guarantee success in the relationship.

Besides, they just met and not getting married any time soon and can still work things together.

What would you say about a guy who's struggling financially and dating a lady who is still in school since the guy would have been "above" her?

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing kiss kiss

Happy birthday to your sweetheart 💋
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by LeeSmart: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
What God has joined...help me complete the rest ma'am
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ishilove:

It is dripping grin

Likeeee!!! I was blushing on the girl's behalf. cheesy
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
folake4u:

Ednut, it's not all women that want to marry immediately after NYSÇ. Certainly not in these trying times.
on the average 😅
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
LeeSmart:

What God has joined...help me complete the rest ma'am
God did not join anything, they are fornicating.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Ikpunnegi01: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Smelling yellow ass bitch Abeg gerrout joor

Ewedu Amala useless thing
Give it to her, let's see if she go get small sense. That Yellow opopo grin
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
ednut1:
on the average 😅

Oh well, just maybe. Everybody eye don shine.
Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by frankson1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Noblegraphix20:
If everyone begin to discuss how he/she met his/her partner, Nairaland wont wont be enough to take all

Nairaland would definitely contain because not everyone here is partnered. You guys should bring your stories and let the rest of us who are yet to be partnered readcheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Girlfriend by Cjizzy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eye go soon clear, no worry...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Lady, Which Would You Go For / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.