Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40524 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MAKAPOLY: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Messi is like a short skirt, even if you try to pull it down, it will always go up.

Only Merlin of Camelot comes close to this magic. Welcome to Messi League Soccer (MLS)

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Fira09(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Another rigged trophy 😵‍💫
Your paternal father rigged it right?

You guys are sense-deficient!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Cry harder

15 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Messi won a trophy with the worst team in the MLS, if this isn’t fate tell what it is?? The match was electric, I thought I was watching UCL final, well.

The tension in the game was quite high. That Mustapha player was a big threat and the Nashville team were really good quality. My tension level was almost like that of WC during the penalty shootout.

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
no doubt about that Calendar na world class GK, that why he won the man of match. He was composed and calm. I was praying make e score his own PK cos I know say Nashville go lose. Messi make things soft

Boss thanks.

But Obembet dey pretend say hin dey sleep when hin open one eye under dark blanket dey scroll this page dey read our comments.

Obembet, to ba n gbo "go-come", we deh wait for u.

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Messi is like a short skirt, even if you try to pull it down, it will always go up.

Only Merlin of Camelot comes close to this magic. Welcome to Messi League Soccer (MLS)
M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

I wonder why the MLS script writers planned for the Inter Miami player to miss an open goal from 30cm out in the dying minute and let them proceed to penalties that was a 50-50game grin

That trophy is better than anything Pendu will ever win in Saudi Arabia.

And oh by the way, the GOAT wins trophies with golazos unlike someone that cant even light up a dusty camel league.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2023
JooEeL:

Boss thanks.

But Obembet dey pretend say hin dey sleep when hin open one eye under dark blanket dey scroll this page dey read our comments.

Obembet, to ba n gbo "go-come", we deh wait for u.
don’t mind that one, if Nashville had won, e wil be first person to create thread here, low key all penadogs are watching Messi play, imagine you stay up all night to watch Messi lose and you end up crying enu you no shout rigged and scripted 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t ever want to be in their shoes

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

The tension in the game was quite high. That Mustapha player was a big threat and the Nashville team were really good quality. My tension level was.l almost like that of WC during the penalty shootout.

bro exactly like World Cup PK, when that guy miss I gave up already cos I was expecting Alba to take that PK no the lad. I’m so happy cos these penadogs 4 cook us this morning

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

I wonder why the MLS script writers planned for the Inter Miami player to miss an open goal from 30cm out in the dying minute and let them proceed to penalties that was a 50-50game grin

That trophy is better than anything Pendu will ever win in Saudi Arabia.

And oh by the way, the GOAT wins trophies with golazos unlike someone that cant even light up a dusty camel league.

We won something some days ago... No need 😬
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
bro exactly like World Cup PK, when that guy miss I gave up already cos I was expecting Alba to take that PK no the lad. I’m so happy cos these penadogs 4 cook us this morning

You can't escape cooking 🤣..

League go soon start ... You can't win every match... grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

We won something some days ago... No need 😬

Wetin you win no reach this one. Messi carry worst team win cup with 10 mostly spectacular goals in just his first 7 games.

Wasiu win aba-made pangolo with one of Saudi's strongest teams without any memorable goals or displays.

Difference dey...Na only blind person would not see how Messi that is still playing like a 24 year old top elite player is miles above the finished old Alhaji.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Mjshexy(f): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2023
In football Messi is the only name that comes to mind. I thought he just joined the league and he has gotten them a cup so soon, wow shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

You can't escape cooking 🤣..

League go soon start ... You can't win every match... grin
e no mean sh1t, nah this one for enter me if 2 say we lose, forget am. No one predicted Inter Miami go win this cup. I wrote em off twice cos I was like, yes they have Leo, but Leo can’t play all the role on the pitch. Even me too was suprised. I love your tears sha gives me a lot of joy. 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Mjshexy:
In football Messi is the only name that comes to mind. I thought he just joined the league and he has gotten them a cup so soon, wow shocked
He’s the greatest footballer of all time, that’s why. Messi just happened in the MLS

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
don’t mind that one, if Nashville had won, e wil be first person to create thread here, low key all penadogs are watching Messi play, imagine you stay up all night to watch Messi lose and you end up crying enu you no shout rigged and scripted 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t ever want to be in their shoes

HAHA... ITS TRUE O.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

TO SAY MESSI LOSE, NA D MUNTULA FOR FIRST CREATE BASHING POST O.

See as God just dey disgrace our enemies sha. Its well.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Sweetvie: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations GOAT
If he no win i for doubt his ability. Those team too useless.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2023
JooEeL:

HAHA... ITS TRUE O.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

TO SAY MESSI LOSE, NA D MUNTULA FOR FIRST CREATE BASHING POST O.

See as God just dey disgrace our enemies sha. It’s well.
I was ready for both outcomes just glad we have more bragging rights now. Feels good

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Wetin you win no reach this one. Messi carry worst team win cup with 10 mostly spectacular goals in just his first 7 games.

Wasiu win Ike with one of Saudi's strongest teams without any memorable goals or displays.

Difference dey...Na only blind person would not see how Messi that is still playing like a 24 year old top elite player is miles above the finished old Alhaji.

We were destroyinh SerieA at Pessi age🤣
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

We were destroyinh SerieA at Pessi age🤣

Thats not an excuse. When Wasiu was 20, Messi was getting Ballon dor nominations while he was getting benched by SAF.

At 18 & 19 when Pendu was still a directionless rookie, Messi was winning junior world cup trophies and putting in Ballon dor worthy performances like a hattrick against Real Madrid.

You cant ever age-shame Messi. You will lose grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Fira09:
Best Player Award ✅
Top Scorer Award ✅

These awards are getting too much and too heavy for Messi o. We need some Pendulums like BeverlyJ and Jokerman to do alabaru and help the GOAT carry some🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by BoldBrainz(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2023
I was convinced the Europa league trophy was the ugliest cup in present day football.

Looking at this cup right now, I'm fvcking conflicted as it is.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Akasammyoka: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Messi no dey get injured, just inquiring oh

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by victorazy(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2023
VANITY
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by wittywriter: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2023
GOF

Wittyness
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by adecz: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2023
The reason Messi didn't enjoy his
time in PSG was that the club had too
many big names, Neymar, Mbappe and
others, so he wasn't the centre of
attraction.⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by phemmyfour: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Fira09:
He is just the greatest of all time, GOAT.

Nobody can ever attain what Messi has achieved in football.
Not even the Arab errant

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by kenex4ever(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Serial winner

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Let's remember Goatnaldo also won alNassr the first Continental trophy ever some days ago before your itchy fingers decides to type trash about him as usual instead of celebrating your burger trophy
point of correction, did you do Geography in school? Arab is not a continent? Arab na culture. Know the difference pls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Kingosytex(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

Messi has already written the 2026 world cup script and in that script, Ronaldo will still be on the bench and Portugal must never reach the round of 16... According to the script, Messi will win everything including the best referee of the tournament😁

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Greenfusion: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
This messi ehn, the guy dey play ball oooo, see goal, even the one wen hit bar...crazy......i go really miss messi wen e retire o......ahhh

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners / Alex Iwobi Reunites With Family In London After World Cup Elimination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.