Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40528 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Martinez39s(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
I’m surprised too bro, the suddenly developed amnesia.
Don't mind them. Na so dem dey do. Even my younger bro, a pendu fan, has the same amnesia. Before the World Cup, I remember wishfully saying to my brother "Imagine if Messi 'mistakenly' wins World Cup, like play like play." He vehemently, sternly and solemnly said "and he will not win it. He repeated this many times. I wasn't so confident in Messi's chances of landing the WC, so I kept quiet.

After the World Cup, when I came back from my travel, I reminded him of his words, and he claimed he never said such... that he could not have said. More surprising was that he also said he always knew that Argentina was a huge favourite and Portugal is just a small team and not as strong as Argentina. He and his friend wouldn't stop blabbing about how the WC was rigged and how Argentina is a football power house with a rich history, unlike Portugal. Na so I shock come leave matter for Matthias. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by zinaunreal(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
GOAT has recompleted football.

The most decorated football player of all time with 44 trophies

Only player to win tournament best player in all football competitions he won.

Only player to win tournament best player and top scorer award same time twice.

Only player to score in every round of the UCL, the World Cup and domestic league cup.

He doesnt get carried to trophies like some others, he carries his team to victory instead.

Won a trophy with the weakest team in the league.

GOAT reaffirmed.

Only player that fifa has rigged football for
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're relentless. We're never gonna entertain any Messi slander ever again

You did well to apologise coz the guy was praising king Leo sha!
Yo bro, na when Mayor told me I had to go modify and apologize. I literally don’t calmly read mentions, cos they’re too much. I only scan and once I spot any insults on the king I strike…

Yes never again, no rest for penadogs
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Martinez39s:
Don't mind them. Na so dem dey do. Even my younger bro, a pendu fan, has the same amnesia. Before the World Cup, I remember wishfully saying to my brother "Imagine if Messi 'mistakenly' wins World Cup, like play like play." He vehemently, sternly and solemnly said "and he will not win it. He repeated this many times. I wasn't so confident in Messi's chances of landing the WC, so I kept quiet.

After the World Cup, when I came back from my travel, I reminded him of his words, and he claimed he never said such... that he could not have said. More surprising was that he also said he always knew that Argentina was a huge favourite and Portugal is just a small team and not as strong as Argentina. He and his friend wouldn't stop blabbing about how the WC was rigged and how Argentina is a football power house with a rich history, unlike Portugal. Na so I shock come leave matter for Matthias. grin grin
I’m even crazier, you see after that Saudi loss, na then my motivation tripled. I kept telling my friends that Leo will win this World Cup , they mocked me say in my dreams, they mentioned 5 teams that will take em apart, say shey no be this team wey Saudi just murdered, the rest na history nah me laugh last.

Ever since we no Dey argue over 🐐 again.

I also predicted city will win treble last season as well. I don Dey scream treble since December 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2023
Guynexttdoor:

I noticed that Messi's fans always troll Ronaldo when ever they are praising messi. But ronaldo fans don't do thesame, why?

Lol. Do not be deceived. It's because they didnt have a choice but to eat the humble pie since 18 December 2022 when Messi won the WC. Now they are saying both are goats.

Prior to 2021, they trolled Messi like hell for years with undeserved memes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Bosch10(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2023
adecz:

The reason Messi didn't enjoy his
time in PSG was that the club had too
many big names, Neymar, Mbappe and
others, so he wasn't the centre of
attraction.⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

yes,the two wan form boss,Messi seeing that just withdrew himself and was like let them do what they like

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by oliverano: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Guynexttdoor:

I noticed that Messi's fans always troll Ronaldo when ever they are praising messi. But ronaldo fans don't do thesame, why?

grin grin grin grin grin

The funniest comment on nairaland today. It's either you're new to this section or you're just feigning ignorance lmao. @Almiron

Anyways, welcome on board!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by oliverano: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol. Do not be deceived. It's because they didnt have a choice but to eat the humble since 18 December 2022 when Messi won the WC. Now they are saying both are goats.

Prior to 2021, they trolled Messi like hell for years with undeserved memes.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Either he's feigning ignorance or he's new here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
I’m glad you didn’t watch cos it was too tense, I just laugh when penadogs scream say mls games are scripted if this Nashville catch Nasiru fc with Pendu included dem go chop like 7-0.

Did you see the last miss, omo if that ball had enter e go sweet gan, and Messi hit the bar, that should have been a goal, Omo when the guy lost the last penalty, I was so down, i screamed where is Alba he suppose took that kick not that kid.

I don’t blame em though, now all of em don sleep during the match they will only wake to highlights so it’s easy to judge, that’s why the MLS is superior to most leagues in Europe.

Congratulations to us my G, another bragging rights sealed.

Bro, you captured the mood of the match perfectly. These guys and the FC Dallas team that Messi played 4-4 against will wipe many of those camel clubs on the floor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by SageWithSarcasm(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
GOAT has recompleted football.

The most decorated football player of all time with 44 trophies

Only player to win tournament best player in all football competitions he won.

Only player to win tournament best player and top scorer award same time twice.

Only player to score in every round of the UCL, the World Cup and domestic league cup.

He doesnt get carried to trophies like some others, he carries his team to victory instead.

Won a trophy with the weakest team in the league.

GOAT reaffirmed.
And you didn't lie you know.these are facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Wizardslayer: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Messi mania

For you to watch Messi play right now you have to pay millions right now in the US.

For you to watch Ronaldo play right now you to pay thousands right now in Saudi Arabia.

Choose your Goat wisely, do it without sentiment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2023
oliverano:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Either he's feigning ignorance or he's new here

I suspect e dey form the ignorance jare. You cant be.on Nairaland and not notice it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Bro, you captured the mood of the match perfectly. These guys and the FC Dallas team that Messi played 4-4 against will wipe many of those camel clubs on the floor
definitely my bro, it wasn’t an easy match it could have gone either ways, I’m just happy it swings in our direction. Good morning my bro

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Eagba(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2023
obembet:
Congratulations to Inter Miami.. they have done very well.

Messi and Ronaldo as been a great to our generation, am blessed to witness it. Imagine 38yrs player play just 26 games and score 20 fantastic goals and stil delivered the league biggest trophy with golden boot, No wonder he was rated greatest of all time, he show up when he needed most.
It's hard to hate Messi as a football lover, but it's easy to hate Ronaldo
Messi on his side went to America and prove himself to show the world that he's still as same level as cristiano and co, he delivered them and win trophy with Just.

Believe me, I love this two guys... God as bless them already... No need to pray for them again.

I love Rolando and Messi

It's hard to hate Messi as a football lover but it's easy to hate Ronaldo
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JayVicky: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Baba don finish the game of football. Now he's just doing side quests😄🐐

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

The funniest comment on nairaland today. It's either you're new to this section or you're just feigning ignorance lmao. @Almiron

Anyways, welcome on board!
bro no mind am, he think say we be mumu, we no forget and we don’t forgive. Penadogs go collect till the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MT: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2023
This is what happens when talents meant for 7 continents are deposited in one.

The best player ever since anyone ever kicked a ball.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ShaqFu: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Allmiron:

Source
I hope they will not because of this name him FIFA player of the year. 😁
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Wizardslayer: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2023
fredoooooo:

It has nothing to do with center of attraction Mbappe attitude is nothing to right home about... football is a team sport before individual.
Yes you're right, mbappe is becoming a joke. That guy disrespected Messi and looked down on him, the reason he'll never win UCL.

He will never be a champion like Messi mania not to talk about CR7.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by viceddy95(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Budmom:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Scam alert 🚨
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Martinez39s(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
I’m even crazier, you see after that Saudi loss, na then my motivation tripled. I kept telling my friends that Leo will win this World Cup , they mocked me say in my dreams, they mentioned 5 teams that will take em apart, say shey no be this team wey Saudi just murdered, the rest na history nah me laugh last.

Ever since we no Dey argue over 🐐 again.

I also predicted city will win treble last season as well. I don Dey scream treble since December 2022
Bro, I have been observing you for a long time. You the greatest Messi and Man City fan I have ever seen on nairaland. Respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Eagba(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
cup wey dem fix give meshiit angry grin
people dey comment you this militant self dey comment
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Eagba(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:
So they cudnt even defeat their fellow transgender team in regular time ... Nashville must be filled up with bricklayers , burger flippers , loggers ...and still they took the fraud to penalty shoot out
please change your deek suppliers, cos you're always ranting like a goat on heat who isn't satisfied
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2023
GOAT doing the impossible.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2023
Man wey Grace follow

God loves him
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by pquaver(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
show no mercy my bro, press their necks if e wan break make e break, payback time. We earn this.!!! One love brother

You too much.. Now the want us to consider cr7 who has no achievement outside europe as goat. Never their neck must break.. They never knew aday like this will come... I just go back to their old threads sometimes and i laff.. Messi is really wicked waited and waited then pierced the daggers right through the desert wrestler and his fans😂🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Streetmovement(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
my wotoporious bro, i sight you boss

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You you know, on God cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Na world cup give Una mouth
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2023
When your Euro 2016 gave penaldo fraud mouth, you no know?

A tournament which he played less than 30 mins in the final, no meaningful contribution.

Was never MVP of the tournament.

Go and check out how many MVPs Messi has one in tournaments.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MrBroke(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Even if Messi no win world cup he is 100 times a better footballer than Ronaldo, na only low faculty reasoning people dey argue that one. Ronaldo fans always have one stupid excuse to give or one conspiracy theory whenever Messi achieves something. Achievements aside ona dey blind ona no dey see wetin him dey do with the ball for field. Which player fit do am. People comparing Ronaldo to Messi are just nuts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2023
When your Euro 2016 gave penaldo fraud mouth, you no know?

A tournament which he played less than 30 mins in the final, no meaningful contribution.

Was never MVP of the tournament.

Go and check out how many MVPs Messi has won
Jokerman:
Na world cup give Una mouth
in tournaments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners / Alex Iwobi Reunites With Family In London After World Cup Elimination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.