Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40534 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MAKAPOLY: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Messi’s left foot is worth more than your generation, dead, living and the unborn

Which part of my comment did you have a problem with? The part where I said it doesn't matter how you try to pull Messi down, he will always go up or the part where I compared him to Merlin the magician or the part where I named the League after him "Messi League Soccer". With your comment, I don't want to believe you are a product of failed parenting or a broken home but rather someone frustrated by the present economic hardship which to me is totally understand. Please don't raise your kids to be bitter this way, you know they say "It's more honorable to keep quiet and be presumed a fool rather than open your mouth to remove all doubts" Please enjoy your Sunday and have a nice week ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Greenfusion:
This messi ehn, the guy dey play ball oooo, see goal, even the one wen hit bar...crazy......i go really miss messi wen e retire o......ahhh
Let’s kukuMa enjoy it while it last my bro

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by kherlly(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2023
You see how easy it is to win best tournament players? The other wey carry no 7 for head dey argue with official that it is his birth right the other day lool

Congrats inter Miami.

Congrats king of football Messi

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2023
JooEeL:

Boss thanks.

But Obembet dey pretend say hin dey sleep when hin open one eye under dark blanket dey scroll this page dey read our comments.

Obembet, to ba n gbo "go-come", we deh wait for u.
Obembet the coward no dey reply but be rest assured that she don read your post grin

She eats n sleeps on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Messi won a trophy with the worst team in the MLS, if this isn’t fate tell what it is?? The match was electric, I thought I was watching UCL final, well.
cup wey dem fix give meshiit angry grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Greenfusion: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Let’s kukuMa enjoy it while it last my bro

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by wengerjay(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Kogbagidi

I will soon join Messi in USA.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2023
MAKAPOLY:

e enjoy your Sunday and have a nice week ahead.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
cup wey dem fix give meshiit angry grin
cry harder, your tears is sweet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MuMuOnBail: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Na wa ooo

I pleaded with all Messi (Diors) Fans after he won the biggest trophy in football history (The world cup) to stop arguing and comments when the other 2 left leg-K-leg fake Goat fans with no horns comments but they stoop so low in responding to their banter.

LIONS (LEO) DON'T ARGUE WITH HYENAS BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY A JOKERMAN, NO WONDERFUL THEY ONLY LAUGH AT THEIR OWN JOKES. (MumuOnbail, 2023)

Messi never had an equal or rival in the round leather game.

I started measuring peoples I.Q base on their preference between Diors Messi and the Other One in Saudi Arabia.

Huge congratulations to the REAL GOAT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2023
phemmyfour:
Obembet the coward no dey reply but be rest assured that she don read your post grin

Oh, na she?

Haha, me been no know o. grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Rahkman: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2023
obembet:
Congratulations to Inter Miami.. they have done very well.

Messi and Ronaldo as been a great to our generation, am blessed to witness it. Imagine 38yrs player play just 26 games and score 20 fantastic goals and stil delivered the league biggest trophy with golden boot, No wonder he was rated greatest of all time, he show up when he needed most.

Messi on his side went to America and prove himself to show the world that he's still as same level as cristiano and co, he delivered them and win trophy with Just.

Believe me, I love this two guys... God as bless them already... No need to pray for them again.

I love Rolando and Messi
na lie! U hate messi werey dey disguise

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Lashist(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2023
obembet:
Congratulations to Inter Miami.. they have done very well.

Messi and Ronaldo as been a great to our generation, am blessed to witness it. Imagine 38yrs player play just 26 games and score 20 fantastic goals and stil delivered the league biggest trophy with golden boot, No wonder he was rated greatest of all time, he show up when he needed most.

Messi on his side went to America and prove himself to show the world that he's still as same level as cristiano and co, he delivered them and win trophy with Just.

Believe me, I love this two guys... God as bless them already... No need to pray for them again.

I love Rolando and Messi
Please shut up your lousy mouth...you despise messi and nobody cares about that cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by tesppidd: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
GOAT has recompleted football.

The most decorated football player of all time with 44 trophies

Only player to win tournament best player in all football competitions he won.

Only player to win tournament best player and top scorer award same time twice.

He doesnt get carried to trophies like some others, he carries his team to victory instead.

Won a trophy with the weakest team in the league.

GOAT reaffirmed.
Common mayne,,

Let 'em Ronaldo fan boys breathe,,,

Let them breathe!

grin

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Martinez39s(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Sarcastically speaking, this script had a lot of heart attacks and suspense. The script writers should tone it down next time and give us easier scripts; just permit Campana to score his open goal next time as it is still a good script. grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by cursedAbiola(f): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2023
script
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Common mayne,,

Let 'em Ronaldo fan boys breathe,,,

Let them breathe!

grin

Sure! I agree Couz. I'm letting them breathe Messi's air cos it's his world and we are all living in it wink

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MrBroke(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2023
MAKAPOLY:

Which part of my comment did you have a problem with? The part where I said it doesn't matter how you try to pull Messi down, he will always go up or the part where I compared him to Merlin the magician or the part where I named the League after him "Messi League Soccer". With your comment, I don't want to believe you are a product of failed parenting or a broken home but rather someone frustrated by the present economic hardship which to me is totally understand. Please don't raise your kids to be bitter this way, you know they say "It's more honorable to keep quiet and be presumed a fool rather than open your mouth to remove all doubts" Please enjoy your Sunday and have a nice week ahead.

I was wondering if he doesn't understand English. grin

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by obembet(f): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2023
phemmyfour:

Well, am not a coward as u mentioned, we have alot of great Messi and Ronaldo fans In this forum who are very matured, they see every message as fun, they understand that Messi or Ronaldo doesn't know if we exist, so they see every chat here as fun.

They respond to every message without single insult or wishing others dead all in name of Ronaldo or Messi.

There if I see those matured guys mentioned or message, I reply them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by deltateam: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2023
I am happy for them. They made history together.

It seems Messi is their Assistant captain with the wrist band he's wearing if not the captain.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by PepeXKermit: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2023
dont let anybody deceive you, the club is just 5 years old. grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Martinez39s(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2023
● Took the worst team in the MLS to their first ever trophy. ✅️✅️

● Scored in every game he played in and carried the team. ✅️✅️

● Gave his penalty to his teammate to boost his confidence and lessen his poor form. Messi wasn't too greedy like the inglorious Pendu who tried to steal Bruno's goal and wouldn't let Mane take a penalty. ✅️✅️

● Turned up all the way. ✅️✅️

● Gave the captain arm band to the former captain and lifted the trophy together. ✅️✅️

● Earned his man-of-the-match awards and best player of the tournament, instead of being surprised that the award went someone else. ✅️✅️

That's it guys. Lionel Messi is the GOAT. 8TH BALLOON D'OR LOADING, and god punish PSG. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by visaclick: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
One minute silence for every Messi fan wey miss this match. It was fvcking tense, most esp the penalties. Chai, e remain small make my spirit leave my body, come see how I Dey scream in the middle of night jubilating.
i wan cry like this. I slept off😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by visaclick: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

The tension in the game was quite high. That Mustapha player was a big threat and the Nashville team were really good quality. My tension level was almost like that of WC during the penalty shootout.

juz wait for pendo fans to come up with more excuses this time.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2023
visaclick:
i wan cry like this. I slept off😭😭
Be grateful you slept off, the tension be like World Cup finals last December. I wish I woke up to results too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Fira09:
Meanwhile, some unbiased pendu fans be like

Hahahah
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Morbeta11(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Ronaldo should quit this competition, its obvious who is heaven's choice......both of them are good but Messi is the GOATEST.

https://twitter.com/XDpebbles/status/1693109613590151250?t=im1Pf4-wbaEm6AcbAlJUhg&s=08

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Beverlyjean(f): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2023
So they cudnt even defeat their fellow transgender team in regular time ... Nashville must be filled up with bricklayers , burger flippers , loggers ...and still they took the fraud to penalty shoot out
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by fredoooooo: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2023
adecz:

The reason Messi didn't enjoy his
time in PSG was that the club had too
many big names, Neymar, Mbappe and
others, so he wasn't the centre of
attraction.⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

It has nothing to do with center of attraction Mbappe attitude is nothing to right home about... football is a team sport before individual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Morbeta11(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:
So they cudnt even defeat their fellow transgender team in regular time ... Nashville must be filled up with bricklayers , burger flippers , loggers ...and still they took the fraud to penalty shoot out

Fo check your diaper very obvious its wet... grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ThierryJay: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2023
kherlly:
You see how easy it is to win best tournament players? The other wey carry no 7 for head dey argue with official that it is his birth right the other day lool

Congrats inter Miami.

Congrats king of football Messi

Lemme help ya

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by enemyofprogress: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to Messi and his group

Happy post rumours birthday to my father who died last year. I miss you dad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners / Alex Iwobi Reunites With Family In London After World Cup Elimination. Photos / Gernot Rohr Meets Arsene Wenger In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.