Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40521 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by alabo1: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nbote:
Ronaldo fans are the most pathetic fantasy ever. If Messi scores or wins in the USA, it is scripted by FIFA or the goalkeepers or players are dispatch riders or Pizza Delivery guys. But if Ronaldo scores afta several matches against Al Walai Talai, celebrates like he won the world cup he's the best ever.. An Arab league that every player is scoring hattrick left right and centre. Let's not forget Rooney warned Messi he won't playing in the MLS easy

Anybody who carries fandom to the extreme is pathetic. I am a fan of both. I prefer Ronaldo but rejoice with messi too. It's just the way I can drink both coke and Pepsi but prefer Pepsi.

In fact I derive joy from multiplayer team following. My team is Chelsea but I also watch and also support Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham in the premier league. Same in laligaa and Bundesliga. I can't kill myself over people who are trillionaires.

Anyways All hail King Messi on this achievement. Peace
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Lacash: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
🙏 and God bless us all too my bro
With a louder AMEN Bro🙏🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
JOemmy:

But he failed to win the champions league with PSG in two seasons?

How many did Ronaldo win with Juventus that he was bought for? Juve had better players than PSG and have been more dominant in their league. Madrid made Ronaldo, when Ronaldo left, Madrid still won champions league, how many CL has Ronaldo won since he left Madrid, stop leaving on past glory.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

Euros 2016... He was 2nd best to griezmann... And we know it was because he wasinjured at the finals.

Please don’t make flimsy excuses for him, I guess u know how many times Messi came second in Copa America and 2014 World Cup, do you recognize that?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Congratulations to Spain on a deserved World Cup win. No rigging, no undeserved penalties. No FIFA President saying they must win the tournament. Unlike one World Cup that was played last year

Rig am for Ronaldo, give am penalties, e no go still win am, if e easy make e try, that is the biggest of all trophies bro, Ronaldo no reach!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JOemmy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
charleyboy:

How many did Ronaldo win with Juventus that he was bought for? Juve had better players than PSG and have been more dominant in their league. Madrid made Ronaldo, when Ronaldo left, Madrid still won champions league, how many CL has Ronaldo won since he left Madrid, stop leaving on past glory.

What brought Ronaldo to this discuss?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
JOemmy:

But he failed to win the champions league with PSG in two seasons?
Then show us Ronaldo's champions league at Juventus for the three seasons.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
JOemmy:

What brought Ronaldo to this discuss?

So why you bring CL come? Must he win it for PSG? Messi has won CL before so what is the big deal winning it again. He doesn’t need to win every trophy his team competes for, at that time what was most important and missing from his cabinet was the World Cup, and he got it when he was at PSG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eagba:
repping the city of ph. A city without style and only force rules the day.
Just dey well.
Besides you attack my Messi, even I see lie, I go tie join your neck
seen
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Mjshexy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Westman001:

You're charming. What's your email pls.... Or contact?
Thanks Mr West, you don't want to have an engaged lady's contact, sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Benbisco(f): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
One minute silence for every Messi fan wey miss this match. It was fvcking tense, most esp the penalties. Chai, e remain small make my spirit leave my body, come see how I Dey scream in the middle of night jubilating.

Thank God say your spirit no leave your body o
That would have been topic for another day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by OJEEMAH(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

You talk as if Ronaldo has not won MVPs with all the clubs and leagues he has played in
take mic🎤 tell us the MVP award Ronaldo won outside club football.

Played Olympics ❌
Participated in 5 Euros❌❌❌❌❌
Participated in 5 World Cups❌❌❌❌❌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JOemmy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Teeklef:

Then show us Ronaldo's champions league at Juventus for the three seasons.

Why are you guys always trying to camparing Messi with Ronaldo? I never mentioned him here u fans are the cause of this unending toxic rivalries between those two accomplished footballers.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Af0nja: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Allmiron:

Source

The club was merely founded in 2018. So what's the big deal of saying it's their first trophy when it's a pretty young club founded by Beckham
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Westman001: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mjshexy:
Thanks Mr West, you don't want to have an engaged lady's contact, sorry sir

Good smiley smiley 👍

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Afolashade00(f): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
You dey mind the hypocrite, he even book space on the thread’s first page, I intentionally ignored him cos if I type wetin dey mind Mod fit ban me, Better to ignore him

I understand you jare .
The fear of Mod is the beginning of wisdom 😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Afolashade00:

I understand you jare .
The fear of Mod is the beginning of wisdom 😂
lol I fear no mod don’t get me wrong, it’s not worth the stress.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Womanizer:

So you mean Obembet is actually a guy? shocked

A guy wit two hairy balls based in PH.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by tnerro1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:
So they cudnt even defeat their fellow transgender team in regular time ... Nashville must be filled up with bricklayers , burger flippers , loggers ...and still they took the fraud to penalty shoot out

Calm down, is not the end of the world

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Dskillful(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations Messi
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
JOemmy:

Why are you guys always trying to camparing Messi with Ronaldo? I never mentioned him here u fans are the cause of this unending toxic rivalries between those two accomplished footballers.
And that is what makes football to be entertaining in as much I didn't abuse anybody. For every word,there must be opposite. Once you mention messi,we the fans will drag Ronaldo. We suffered alot from those guys hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Af0nja:

The club was merely founded in 2018. So what's the big deal of saying it's their first trophy when it's a pretty young club founded by Beckham
Co-own by beckham.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Lincton: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Messi, the greatest football player of all time.
You made us proud during your days at Barca,
You made us proud by lifting world cup trophy for Argentina, you made us proud even at PSG.
Now at Inter Miami you are making us proud every moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by mayor1814: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
oh boss, my bad i didn’t read his post wella I only scan and concluded he was body shaming the king. Thanks for calling my attention to that boss. Lemme quick modify the post.

No rest for the wicked. We go press their necks wella

Respect to u boss. We must choke Tapnaldo ppl. Normal normal there isn't any best player debate or rivalry in d first instance. They are just forcing it. Only LIONEL MESSI is at the zenith of football hierarchy. Others like Pele and Maradona are at distant 2nd. Tapnaldo normal normal no dey top 3 sef.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by mayor1814: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

Euros 2016... He was 2nd best to griezmann... And we know it was because he wasinjured at the finals.

why are u always shifting goal post. Lolz. Griezman won best player. that is d point. if he's so good why can't he win one in world cup history with all his achievements. even d UCL achievement he's always arrogant n proud about, I'll always give credit to ppl like Marcello, Rooney etc in Madrid n man utd respectively.

why didn't he have a world cup knock out goal?

why was he trying to steal "best player award" even at d Arab cup?

why was he trying to steal a world cup goal?

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Pulocc: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omo I no fit hide my joy o...I nearly fainted ystday night for this match
God bless inter Miami. God bless Lionel Messi 😄

Abeg make person do me small giveaway I don too dey hungry today (0056499612, unity bank) God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by franugo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Another rigged trophy 😵‍💫

I wanted to report you but i now remembered that it's not a crime to be foolish grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by steeltrust: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geofavor:

CR7 fans are not respecting neither are they happy for Messi. You lots have just been humbled without a choice. Messi has left you with your tails between your feet, your face in the mud and your head in the sand. You don't have a choice than to be meek, because you have run out of things to use as a weapon of ridicule. Any attempt at discrediting him now makes you come off as consummate reta.rds.
Go and hide your faces or tender an apology for being such haters. Don't come here to counter any banter no matter how provocative. You guys did worse.
you see why I call you a fool

Messi winning what ever he is winning does it change the love we have for cr7?

Now ask your self with all the banter
Has your bank account been credited from it

Does Messi even know you exist ?

Lemme tell you
We’re tired of the argument up and down

Just be grateful you where born during the era of the two great

To me cr7 is the real and only GOAT
to you and your likes Messi is the true and only GOAT

we respect your opinions so respect ours
The banter doesn’t add anything to us neither to you

They are retiring soon so rest
It tiring arguing with you Messi petty fans

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by magzey: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Even Naija ENYIMBA Club fit win this cup, which was decided only on penalties, i see nothing great here.Mtcheeww grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Landowner101(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Greatest of the greatest, the goat of football, all hails king Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
magzey:
Even Naija ENYIMBA Club fit win this cup, which was decided only on penalties, i see nothing great here.Mtcheeww grin grin
Make Enyimba go play am win am, na the one wen Ronaldo win Enyimba no fit win?
Messi has nothing else to prove to anyone, let him enjoy himself in the US of A.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Allmiron:

Source

Have you gotten paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.