Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum (25018 Views)

We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Cosbyrich: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Asgard73:
If they want make them meet Lucifer for there

The Generals ain’t backing .. they’re not Nigeria generals that flee from boko, herdsmen and esn

Boko will be having a gun fight .. mention date and time .. Nigerian generals has the opportunity to wipe em out at once on Nigeria soil..
Guess what.. fear !

Not even the godof Yoruba people dare as C in c..
They all want Niger.. while their own country burn

And some one is telling me asiwaju has no interest

Some nigerians will support anything as long as it tribal..They lose their sense then shout sophistication..

Ndi ara..

Careless

Of Tinubu must contest fame. grin
Your mumu never do,Aproko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by dragunov: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Asgard73:

The Generals ain’t backing .. they’re not Nigeria generals that flee from boko, herdsmen and esn

Boko will be having a gun fight .. mention date and time .. Nigerian generals has the opportunity to wipe em out at once on Nigeria soil..
Guess what.. fear !

Some nigerians will support anything as long as it tribal..They lose their sense then shout sophistication..

Ndi ara..

Careless

Pẹlẹ. Ebubemonkey Chibaboon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by 90dbest: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2023
This meeting here and there is becoming boring let Ebola and his ECOWAS invade Niger as they have been saying, or are they cowards looking for an excuse to chicken out.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by dragunov: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Bluntguy:
The junta might not want to fight after all.

They're not backing down. You think they don't have backing? De there. ECOWAS will surely advance on them because the West will not let them rest. Then all hell will break loose. The US vs Russia proxy war wilI be bloody. I just pity Nigeria. Especially the people of the North. Then within Nigeria, the Fulanis will attempt to swoop on the indigenous peoples to wipe them off but that will mark their demise.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by favor914: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2023
dragunov:

They're not backing down. You think they don't have backing? De there. ECOWAS will surely advance on them because the West will not let them rest. Then all hell will break loose. The US vs Russia proxy war wilI be bloody. I just pity Nigeria. Especially the people of the North. Then within Nigeria, the Fulanis will attempt to swoop on the indigenous peoples to wipe them off but that will mark their demise.
Worse than a failed ignorant peasant, follow follow low Obidient mentality.

People like you deserve to suffer Nigeria, & suffer you definitely will.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by ddeola: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Thank God say ua no allow outsiders use una to start war wey go spread across west Africa. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Dennisbulkan: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Dejijossy:

No respect for leaders , sick people everywhere

Evil & treasonous African leaders deserve no respect but their impending doom.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by iamdapsyj(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Bluntguy:
The junta might not want to fight after all.

Lol, do they want to fight before.....na gra gra they just dey do 🤣😂
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by naijaboy756: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2023
Dejijossy:

No respect for leaders , sick people everywhere

DejI

Maybe your brother or uncle or papa follow draw GEJ for coffin during the Ojota protest.

Which disrespect is worse than that?
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Asgard73: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2023
heysquare:

The moment I see your tribe showing a strong support for someone I knew the person will fail! Na wa o

Anytime a Yoruba man don’t understand..he tags it Igbo

Mr Yoruba which tribe is Asgard from?

Sophisticated Adashu .. Bayerebe. With a deep complex .. still wonder why Nigerians hardly take una serious ..

To get the president.. una still have to rig.. and buy votes

Yet una pride una self as most love .. keep decieving yourself

Which government has Yoruba supported that has achieved greatness to Nigeria and Nigerians aside taking Nigerians decades back

Keep listing to Yoruba propaganda
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by 123yes(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

A puppet is better than a foolish feminist voiced Pandora vagabond thief waiting to get a mandate stolen
poor bigot speaking. That Pandora is better than your generation.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by aalangel(f): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

A puppet is better than a foolish feminist voiced Pandora vagabond thief waiting to get a mandate stolen

Wow!! Do you have such hatred for people or just Obi?
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by xtivin(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2023
For your own peace, you don't fight your neighbor/family. Know this and know peace. They know your weakpoints
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by anonymuz(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2023
jeff1993:
May Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum favor me and my family
grin grin
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Seankhalifa: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2023
9ja use niger cash out... I know the game tinubu is playing.... only the few go understand... if u want mk we enter niger... make my country economy stronger.. forgive the debt... omo I just take one joint ohhh.. lol
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Wisereborn:
For mouth Evidences please! Don't you dare post a throwback pishure undecided

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by RaptorX: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Wisereborn:
For mouth Evidences please! Don't you dare post a throwback pishure undecided

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by RaptorX: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Ogene001:
No pictures. Another consolation propaganda. Meanwhile the junta said they will need three years to handover. Enough time to flush out French moles and give power to a true Patriot

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Codeye(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2023
Ogene001:
No pictures. Another consolation propaganda. Meanwhile the junta said they will need three years to handover. Enough time to flush out French moles and give power to a true Patriot
Get a life. I had seen the picture all over Twitter. But even if you see a picture, you'll still type what your brain carry.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Fugazy2023: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2023
123yes:
poor bigot speaking. That Pandora is better than your generation.

I'm glad you agree he is Pandora

1 Like

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2023
The same general Abubarkar the junta leader humiliated to meet him some weeks ago is the same man who has met the ex-president. Lol. The junta leader did not allow the American delegations to meet him also, not to talk about meeting the ex-president. Lol.

The junta leader knows that when Nigeria speaks, he must listen. Everyone who says we should not go to war does not understand world politics and economics. If they understand the meaning of military rule, trust me... a war is better. Read my past posts for more on this before you quote me and start insulting or condemning me.

Mali and Burkina Faso should be ready. They are next. Trust me!!!
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Fugazy2023: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2023
BigRocky:

Kayode did more than you but he is useless today,you will soon be useless too.(if you are not already)

Beside how many cups of rice rich your hand,Ebola said 2cups per apc household

I'm not the source of the wretchedness in your family

1 Like

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Wisereborn: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=RaptorX post=125229493][/quote]
Video evidence nah
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Justiceleague1: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2023
WildChild00:
ECOWAS chairmanship is........a town hall different from Babablu,blu means, smileyBULABA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by slimfit1(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2023
NIGER whatever you do don't take advice from Abdul Salami. Look at where he took us to.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by omooba969(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Favorisieren:
The same general Abubarkar the junta leader humiliated to meet him some weeks ago is the same man who has met the ex-president. Lol. The junta leader did not allow the American delegations to meet him also, not to talk about meeting the ex-president. Lol.

The junta leader knows that when Nigeria speaks, he must listen. Everyone who says we should not go to war does not understand world politics and economics. If they understand the meaning of military rule, trust me... a war is better. Read my past posts for more on this before you quote me and start insulting or condemning me.

Mali and Burkina Faso should be ready. They are next. Trust me!!!

War is never a viable option, dialogue and diplomacy would go a long way and also demonstrate that we africans are civilised.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Kog45(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2023
Asgard73:

Guess what.. fear !

Ndi ara..

Careless

Pls Sir go and check your mental health o..una rant too much on topic that need simple talks.If it’s based on last election,pls easy bro cuz respected Peter Obi no be gra gra person so be a good disciple.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Dareal90s(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

Ebola, the puppet of the West
The West your tribe always calling on to rescue you from marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2023
omooba969:

War is never a viable option, dialogue and diplomacy would go a long way and also demonstrate that we africans are civilized.

Stubborn people do not listen to anything else other than force. If the junta leader accepts 6 months to a max of 1 year, I can say it is a good resolution. I read they have just said they will return to democracy after 3 years. Lol. These are people who disrespected everyone sent to dialogue with them, but when they realize that war is nearby, they have started shifting ground.

No one wants war, but if you look well and compare a war, a natural disaster, and military leadership to see which is the worst, the answer is military leadership. Go and check out the nations with war (without military power tussle) and compare them with the nations with.

Remember, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and some other African nations had/ still have internal problems cos of military hijacking power. But compare these nations with those that went to war and the reason is not caused by the military. The difference is clear.

Now go to Asia and start comparing nations with natural disasters that set them back and compare with nations that did not experience war but were led by military dictators.

If we had fought another war against Buhari when he overthrew Shagari in 1983, a Babangida and another Abacha wouldn't have happened to Nigeria. General Babangida brought the monster called corruption into Nigeria because he has no idea about economics and government. He was using corrupt politicians who destroyed everything under him.

I do not want any war, but we must go and boot out these guys in Niger asap; otherwise, the military will take over again. And guess what? You will return to cry. The damage they will do will be more than what this war will do.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Bluntemperor: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Militant30:
All I know is that Bazoum can not return as president of Niger and the next president will be very careful of being a puppet in the hands of the west.

And in your skewed thinking,the Russians ,who defrauded Ajaokuta Steel in Nigeria,will be good in Niger? Russian is an enemy!
The Russians Federation broke down completely,in the 80s and 90s,due to high Corruption,tales of woes, rigidity and lack of progress and today,one Dictator- Putin- a full blown Communist tzar is trying to punish Ukraine and harnesses her Land - a neighborhood for that matter!
If you think,they wouldn't do it again in Niger,then,you can't think straight!
A friend indeed! Una never see anything!
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Yoighaman(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Procashtips:
Ecowas should make him the president of one of Ecowas countries na if they so much love him.

Gang of slaves.

Na Buhari dey behind all this invasion drama on a low... Remember say Niger na him country of origin and the dullard nor hide am, so tey, he dey borrow money for Nigeria name, go dey develop Niger Republic....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed / UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.