Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,269 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum (25011 Views)

We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=Fugazy2023 post=125228092]

A puppet is better than a foolish feminist voiced Pandora vagabond thief waiting to get a mandate stolen [/quote

😂😂😂
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Gandrova: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Ogene001:
No pictures. Another consolation propaganda. Meanwhile the junta said they will need three years to handover. Enough time to flush out French moles and give power to a true Patriot
It was shown on TRT yesterday ! I watched it. If you don't have TV doesn't mean everyone does not have.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

Ebola, the puppet of the West
Are you implying that obi will recognize the criminal coup government? Not surprising from the tribe that has 25% criminals
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Hellonearth: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

A puppet is better than a foolish feminist voiced Pandora vagabond thief waiting to get a mandate stolen

I know u have not masturbated until u hear PO nah. Oya go and masturbate now
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Procashtips(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yoighaman:

Na Buhari dey behind all this invasion drama on a low... Remember say Niger na him country of origin and the dullard nor hide am, so tey, he dey borrow money for Nigeria name, go dey develop Niger Republic....

So it's no longer Jonathan you want to blame, it's now Buhari?

Buhari is the chairman of Ecowas or he's the one leading other West African leaders shey?
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by mvem(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
adebayo987:
The junta is beginning to understand what power means.
lol...everything is still in their favour

They will never reinstate Bazoum
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by JOemmy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

A puppet is better than a foolish feminist voiced Pandora vagabond thief waiting to get a mandate stolen

Yes obi might have a feminist voice but that doesn't make him physically weak I don't think ur tinibu can stand him in any physical activity.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by dragunov: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
favor914:
Worse than a failed ignorant peasant, follow follow low Obidient mentality.

People like you deserve to suffer Nigeria, & suffer you definitely will.

Who is Obidient? What's my business with Obi? I laid down facts for you and you're uncomfortable? Do you think you can simply wish this away. Dunderheads everywhere.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by omooba969(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Favorisieren:

Stubborn people do not listen to anything else other than force. If the junta leader accepts 6 months to a max of 1 year, I can say it is a good resolution. I read they have just said they will return to democracy after 3 years. Lol. These are people who disrespected everyone sent to dialogue with them, but when they realize that war is nearby, they have started shifting ground.

No one wants war, but if you look well and compare a war, a natural disaster, and military leadership to see which is the worst, the answer is military leadership. Go and check out the nations with war (without military power tussle) and compare them with the nations with.

Remember, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and some other African nations had/ still have internal problems cos of military hijacking power. But compare these nations with those that went to war and the reason is not caused by the military. The difference is clear.

Now go to Asia and start comparing nations with natural disasters that set them back and compare with nations that did not experience war but were led by military dictators.

If we had fought another war against Buhari when he overthrew Shagari in 1983, a Babangida and another Abacha wouldn't have happened to Nigeria. General Babangida brought the monster called corruption into Nigeria because he has no idea about economics and government. He was using corrupt politicians who destroyed everything under him.

I do not want any war, but we must go and boot out these guys in Niger asap; otherwise, the military will take over again. And guess what? You will return to cry. The damage they will do will be more than what this war will do.

Have you ever seen a democratic govt that is doing so well for its people and respecting the rule of law, being overthrown by the army?

In the case of Niger Republic, it's an internal crisis and you can see that the coup is popular with the masses.

Think about it.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Fugazy2023: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
JOemmy:

Yes obi might have a feminist voice but that doesn't make him physically weak I don't think ur tinibu can stand him in any physical activity.

Dey play
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Metalsmith(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ecowas should insist on one year to organize election. The coup leader can resign from military and present himself and Bazoum for presidential election. An interim government should be formed with representatives of all political parties and election monitored by Ecowas and UN observers.The people of Niger should be allowed to choose their leader and nobody should be allowed to seize power through the barrel of the gun!
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Chiefpriestt: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Read what you wrote slowly and you will understand how foolish you sounded. Many of you are junkies on this forum
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Fugazy2023: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Read what you wrote slowly and you will understand how foolish you sounded. Many of you are junkies on this forum

At least I am more sane than your father
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Chiefpriestt: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

At least I am more sane than your father
Lunatics always claim they are sane. You need to spend almost a year in the rehab center because you're a compete junkie. I pity your miserable parents
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
omooba969:

Have you ever seen a democratic govt that is doing so well for its people and respecting the rule of law, being overthrown by the army?

In the case of Niger Republic, it's an internal crisis and you can see that the coup is popular with the masses.

Think about it.

If they persist, a good person can lead, so there is always hope for democracy. It may take long, but it may happen. The people themselves are their enemies because they always collect money for politicians. It is the case in Nigeria also, but we have grown to the stage where we are beginning to refuse their money. Nigeria is about to enter the stage whereby technology will bring out the real winners of elections. And presently, all eyes are on the judiciary. This is a journey we started in 1999. Now, just imagine we encounter a military takeover again. All our sacrifices since 1999 are gone. The military will just appoint the most useless politicians among the ones we have now to bring in new things. All we have built will be abandoned. Is this what you want?

Just imagine captains of 25 to 35 years becoming governors of our states. What do they understand about growing wealth?

Look at the bolded part in your post. It is an internal crisis that will escalate into Nigeria. The Nigerian military will take over too, but if we stop them, we will not experience it here. Going to war is going to do Nigeria a lot of good.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by omooba969(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Favorisieren:

If they persist, a good person can lead, so there is always hope for democracy. It may take long, but it may happen. The people themselves are their enemies because they always collect money for politicians. It is the case in Nigeria also, but we have grown to the stage where we are beginning to refuse their money. Nigeria is about to enter the stage whereby technology will bring out the real winners of elections. And presently, all eyes are on the judiciary. This is a journey we started in 1999. Now, just imagine we encounter a military takeover again. All our sacrifices since 1999 are gone. The military will just appoint the most useless politicians among the ones we have now to bring in new things. All we have built will be abandoned. Is this what you want?

Just imagine captains of 25 to 35 years becoming governors of our states. What do they understand about growing wealth?

Look at the bolded part in your post. It is an internal crisis that will escalate into Nigeria. The Nigerian military will take over too, but if we stop them, we will not experience it here. Going to war is going to do Nigeria a lot of good.

My argument is that you need to understand the dynamics of this Niger crisis. If ECOWAS (being led by Nigeria) intervenes militarily, there will be humanitarian crises for a country that is presently enjoying a relative peace. When refugees start trooping into Nigeria and neighbouring countries we will then start begging for foreign humanitarian aid - this will set West Africa back some 20yrs.

Secondly, war will definitely enable & strengthen terrorism, as terrorists only thrive in a chaotic environment. The West will then arm their favourite terrorist groups to guard various installations where they steal our mineral resources. Now, they pay a substantial amount for what mineral resources they mine, when war breaks out they will so loot Niger dry bcoz it would be free for all. smiley

Now we know of ISWAP & Boko Haram, I bet you, many terrorist groups will spring up and take territories. There will be migration of terrorists and bandits to our borders bcoz Niger would be their new playground.

Let's be careful what we wish for - dialogue and diplomacy would go a long way.

My 2kobo ✌️
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Horus(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I have no connection with politicians and I support none of them, so don't be so paranoiac into thinking that every Nairalander
is your opponent simply because he have a different opinion.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by heysquare(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Asgard73:

Anytime a Yoruba man don’t understand..he tags it Igbo

Mr Yoruba which tribe is Asgard from?

Sophisticated Adashu .. Bayerebe. With a deep complex .. still wonder why Nigerians hardly take una serious ..

To get the president.. una still have to rig.. and buy votes

Yet una pride una self as most love .. keep decieving yourself

Which government has Yoruba supported that has achieved greatness to Nigeria and Nigerians aside taking Nigerians decades back

Keep listing to Yoruba propaganda
By it's in history that your tribe disrupted true federalism through the first ever coup that claimed lives of many northerners and westerners. Anytime something isn't a favour of your tribe they look for a way to make sure nobody has it. Shame on you people for calling for another military takeover because Una lost again!
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Fugazy2023: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Lunatics always claim they are sane. You need to spend almost a year in the rehab center because you're a compete junkie. I pity your miserable parents

At least I'm better than your father
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Horus(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Are you implying that obi will recognize the criminal coup government? Not surprising from the tribe that has 25% criminals

Are you paranoiac? I am not implying anything , in the contrary You are implying that every Nairalanders are from the same country of origin. There are people from all nationality on this forum so before vomiting your tribalistic excrement from your mouth just try find out who is who. Do you believe that every person on this planet should be classified as tribes instead of human? Don't be so paranoid and stop feeling that you're being threatened in some way. No one is watching you or acting against you
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

Are you paranoiac? I am not implying anything , in the contrary You are implying that every Nairalanders are from the same country of origin. There are people from all nationality on this forum so before vomiting your tribalistic excrement from your mouth just try find out who is who. Do you believe that every person on this planet should be classified as tribes instead of human? Don't be so paranoid and stop feeling that you're being threatened in some way. No one is watching you or acting against you
You’re just getting the same energy back that you put out since you choose to be disrespectful. It’s funny how you don’t like it when it’s towards you tho
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Yoighaman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Procashtips:

So it's no longer Jonathan you want to blame, it's now Buhari?

Buhari is the chairman of Ecowas or he's the one leading other West African leaders shey?

Buhari's love for Niger, his country of origin is public knowledge, he would not watch his brother go down, especially when his friend is the ECOWAS Chairman, just connect the dots, sit back and enjoy your popcorn and coke.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
omooba969:

My argument is that you need to understand the dynamics of this Niger crisis. If ECOWAS (being led by Nigeria) intervenes militarily, there will be humanitarian crises for a country that is presently enjoying a relative peace. When refugees start trooping into Nigeria and neighbouring countries we will then start begging for foreign humanitarian aid - this will set West Africa back some 20yrs.
This is the funniest part. I am going to repeat myself....learn world politics and be well-informed.

The land area of Niger is twice or more than Nigeria but with a population less than Lagos State. How does the North win elections? Nigeriens are imported. Do you think they return to Niger everytime they are imported? Lol. Dey play. Have you heard a court case that Atiku Abubakar isn't a Nigerian? Lol. I am not saying he is not established here, but my point is that the whole Nigeriens can easily claim to be Nigerians. They don't discriminate. Buhari even said he has a home there. So dey play. Na today dem dey enter Naija? Didn't you hear Buhari saying he wants to build a rail from Niger to Kano?

See, the moment Nigeria breaks, the north and Niger may consider becoming a nation. Colonial masters broke Niger from northern Nigeria because France took Niger and Britain hijacked Naija. Then the British joined the south to other parts.

They were so many in Niger before, but more than half of their population has relocated to Nigeria. So, it is not new. The whole of Niger can relocate to Nigeria and nothing will happen. Na today dem dey move around? Na today dem don dey chop in Naija? Even without war, they are presently many in Naija. They are refugees (unofficial) in Naija presently...and they are always eventually be registered as Nigerians. Lol. Na today dem dey do am?

Secondly, war will definitely enable & strengthen terrorism, as terrorists only thrive in a chaotic environment. The West will then arm their favourite terrorist groups to guard various installations where they steal our mineral resources. Now, they pay a substantial amount for what mineral resources they mine, when war breaks out they will so loot Niger dry bcoz it would be free for all. smiley

Now we know of ISWAP & Boko Haram, I bet you, many terrorist groups will spring up and take territories. There will be migration of terrorists and bandits to our borders bcoz Niger would be their new playground.

Let's be careful what we wish for - dialogue and diplomacy would go a long way.

My 2kobo ✌️
This part is ridiculous because Niger has mineral resources too. You see those resources as "our", but to them, it is theirs. They are only using oil money to sustain themselves for now. They know they have uranium and Lithium. Lol.

So, they have been collaborating to mine our so-called resources. They are free, and no one is disturbing them. So, war won't make it worse. They are presently free to do anything.

Concerning terrorism, it cannot get worse than this because it is already at its peak. Terrorists enter Naija anyhow via Niger, so the war will not make it worse. If they want to hit Naija today, the road is free. Why? Nigeriens pave the way for them. And Naija cannot do much because Nigeriens are covering them. But listen, if we go to that war, this is an excuse to enter their nation and remove all those territories you mentioned. The territories are already established and doing very well presently. But we cannot enter now because Niger is a sovereign nation. But with this war, we will enter and go after their territories. This way, we attack them rather than defend our borders which are too wide and will take billions of dollars to protect.

Dialogue is a good option, but when dealing with stubborn people, using force is the only language they listen to. Even the devil is stubborn, he won't negotiate with you...but will dribble you. The only language he understands is force. You boot the devil out of your life by waging war against him.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Horus(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You’re just getting the same energy back that you put out since you choose to be disrespectful. It’s funny how you don’t like it when it’s towards you tho

And it’s funny how you still believe that if people do not agree with your president this imply that they are born in your country.
Just realise that there are blacks from every part of the world on this forum. Stop thinking that Nigeria is the centre of the world.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Favorisieren:

This is the funniest part. I am going to repeat myself....learn world politics and be well-informed.

The land area of Niger is twice or more than Nigeria but with a population less than Lagos State. How does the North win elections? Nigeriens are imported. Do you think they return to Niger everytime they are imported? Lol. Dey play. Have you heard a court case that Atiku Abubakar isn't a Nigerian? Lol. I am not saying he is not established here, but my point is that the whole Nigeriens can easily claim to be Nigerians. They don't discriminate. Buhari even said he has a home there. So dey play. Na today dem dey enter Naija? Didn't you hear Buhari saying he wants to build a rail from Niger to Kano?

See, the moment Nigeria breaks, the north and Niger may consider becoming a nation. Colonial masters broke Niger from northern Nigeria because France took Niger and Britain hijacked Naija. Then the British joined the south to other parts.

They were so many in Niger before, but more than half of their population has relocated to Nigeria. So, it is not new. The whole of Niger can relocate to Nigeria and nothing will happen. Na today dem dey move around? Na today dem don dey chop in Naija? Even without war, they are presently many in Naija. They are refugees (unofficial) in Naija presently...and they are always eventually be registered as Nigerians. Lol. Na today dem dey do am?

This part is ridiculous because Niger has mineral resources too. You see those resources as "our", but to them, it is theirs. They are only using oil money to sustain themselves for now. They know they have uranium and Lithium. Lol.

So, they have been collaborating to mine our so-called resources. They are free, and no one is disturbing them. So, war won't make it worse. They are presently free to do anything.

Concerning terrorism, it cannot get worse than this because it is already at its peak. Terrorists enter Naija anyhow via Niger, so the war will not make it worse. If they want to hit Naija today, the road is free. Why? Nigeriens pave the way for them. And Naija cannot do much because Nigeriens are covering them. But listen, if we go to that war, this is an excuse to enter their nation and remove all those territories you mentioned. The territories are already established and doing very well presently. But we cannot enter now because Niger is a sovereign nation. But with this war, we will enter and go after their territories. This way, we attack them rather than defend our borders which are too wide and will take billions of dollars to protect.

Dialogue is a good option, but when dealing with stubborn people, using force is the only language they listen to. Even the devil is stubborn, he won't negotiate with you...but will dribble you. The only language he understands is force. You boot the devil out of your life by waging war against him.

Ok
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

And it’s funny how you still believe that if people do not agree with your president this imply that they are born in your country.
Just realise that there are blacks from every part of the world on this forum. Stop thinking that Nigeria is the centre of the world.
So? Does your country have no problems that you’re here talking about Nigeria?
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Mohisah: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Success1930 mail me if u knw Hussen24
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Procashtips(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Yoighaman:

Buhari's love for Niger, his country of origin is public knowledge, he would not watch his brother go down, especially when his friend is the ECOWAS Chairman, just connect the dots, sit back and enjoy your popcorn and coke.

Dadadada

This is unintelligent.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Yoighaman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Procashtips:

Dadadada

This is unintelligent.

OK o....I hear you, if you refuse to understand what goes on behind the scenes.

If Tinubu never mentioned that he was the one that convinced Buhari to recontest, that he'd support him by merging the SW votes to his regular Northern voters, would anyone have know what transpired? Tinubu's outburst exposed it.

These people can pursue personal agenda at the expense of millions of people.

I am telling you ECOWAS is intervening in the Niger crisis for ulterior motives. Why didn't they intervene in Mali and the other countries where there was a coup?

The west is pushing ECOWAS to go to war, they will be the one to supply the weapon to kill our brothers. They will later come and say they want to help us settle the matter.

African leaders are unintelligent, you should have actually used that term for them, rather than using it on me.... anyway, we dey here dey watch.
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Exceed15: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Horus:

Ebola, the puppet of the West

U can say that again... Who send am?
Re: Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum by Exceed15: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:

May your life and family be like the situation of Nigeria under Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.