Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 (2333 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by boysco: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2023
boysco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMoc511-eNU

How many she don abort first before we go know wetin we go do am

5 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Why weep? See I don't believe in killing myself over things that are beyond my control and I will never have a child out of wedlock just to conform to society standard.

You better enjoy your life. Having a child does not guarantee success or a fulfilled life. Many who had children early did not even live to see their first child get married or make it in life. So??

Many are still struggling with the children they brought into this world and don't know when they'll be free from training them.

Aunty give yourself peace and enjoy the moment. Tomorrow will take care of itself. We wen don clock 42 gan we no cry. cool.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by talented321: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2023
When a woman bring this two lines''
1. Feminism
2. I don't need a man''
Know that she is afraid of her marital life'' no responsible man is coming again'' just know that she have wasted her better days''
''EN everywhere'' god should protect the all depressed women

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Rokiat(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Why weep? See I don't believe in killing myself over things that are beyond my control and I will never have a child out of wedlock just to conform to society pressure.

You better enjoy your life. Having a child does guarantee success or a fulfilled life. Many who had children early did not even live to see their first child get married or make it in life. So??

Many are still struggling with the children they brought into this world and don't know when they'll be free from training them.

Aunty give yourself peace and enjoy the moment. Tomorrow will take care of itself. We wen don clock 42 gan we no cry. cool.

A billion likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Another was weeping profusely after successfully birthing her 6th child all because her husband already told her that if she gives birth to another girl he is going to kick her out. Irony of life. Hmm ..MEN undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by fyzaila: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2023
In this life one has to just appreciate every situation you find yourself because a lot are even looking up to you and you aren't even aware.

Some children are there doing all sort of devilish crimes bringing sadness to their parent. Some are battling for life in the hospital, draining their parent pocket because of treatment.

There isn't any late time for anyone, everyone has his/her own appointed time for everything wealth, marriage, job, childern, happiness, sadness etc.

Just pray yours meet you well and be a blessing for you when its your turn. Shikenan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by phemmyfour: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2023
In this life

Not every woman will marry
Not every married woman will have a child
Infact some will go through premature abortion while some will put to bed only to lose the child immediately or later in life.

She should embrace life and any of above thrown at her

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Lifeomann(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Another was weeping profusely after successfully birthing her 6th child all because her husband already told her that if she gives birth to another girl he is going to kick her out. Irony of life. Hmm ..MEN undecided
Oga shut up, can you take care of 6 children

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2023
Lifeomann:

Oga shut up, can you take care of 6 children

You were unable to comprehend. The point is not the number of children nor inability to take care of them but, the husband wants a male child. All of they six children are female. You know how some of you men reason and behave when your wife keeps birthing girls.

Please always take your time to read and understand before responding to avoid embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Kobicove(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Indeed life is not fair sad
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Quality20(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Women in villages do give birth even at 60
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by BItt: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Why weep? See I don't believe in killing myself over things that are beyond my control and I will never have a child out of wedlock just to conform to society standard.

cool.
Waiting for wedlock to have a child is still conforming to societal standards na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by CSTRR: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Me as a Yoruba guy I never for once cherish the African culture exceptionally Nigerian traditions to some extent as I

I only sees African traditions and culture as set of guided rules and regulations that was implemented by ancestors that will cage the individuals mentally without and unable to think and act independently

As for me, I will do what is easier for me and will make me happy, no be by force to get married before I start giving birth
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
She should better adopt or go for artificial insemination if she really craves for kids.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Sonnobax15(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Shiit......

One question I always ask myself whenever I come across mad people on the road is that--"So these people were actually born and celebrated too,just like every other person out there?".

Nothing dey this life... From the moment I lost my mom and my sister,it was from then I realized that ........Why can't you just enjoy yourself and let the pains that comes forth with the things of the world go away?

Chill,my brothers and sisters.....No kill yourself over nothing,cuz las las, nothing dey this world..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Shalommy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Make she show guys greenlight.. They'll help give am belle sharp sharp.. If she go fit cater for the child alone.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Jewessgratitud3: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
BItt:

Waiting for wedlock to have a child is still conforming to societal standards na

Nope, it's not. It's God's command.
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by BItt: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Nope, it's not. It's God's command.

So you mean children born out of wedlock are not from God? Or you mean by their nature of birth, they have fallen out of God's grace

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Jewessgratitud3: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
BItt:

So you mean children born out of wedlock are not from God? Or you mean by their nature of birth, they have fallen out of God's grace
When did I say all these.
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by BItt: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

When did I say all these.
God is less concerned about if you give birth in or out of wedlock. The most important thing is happiness.
All these Ideas of having children in wedlock or out of wedlock is just a societal-construct.
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Baronthecelebri: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
After doing abortion, fucking different Dick.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by zed7: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Not everyone will get married or have a child. We all need to start facing reality. It's one thing to have wasted your youth, it's another thing not to be destined for it.
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You better enjoy your life. Having a child does not guarantee success or a fulfilled life. Many who had children early did not even live to see their first child get married or make it in life. So??

Are you married?
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Jewessgratitud3: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bunkbars:
Are you married?

Nope. why?
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by austine4real(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chai this life

When some are aborting daily
Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by madscientist88(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
bearing a child is the highest of Honours and achievement for any man or woman in this life,i dont expect sponge brains to understand,life is a cycle,as life gives to you you should give back, existence is about continuity, without a child your future could end up tragic,i feel for people who can not have their own children,i would repeat this,my dad turned 85 this year,he had issues with his legs around march last year due to a problem with his back,has gone for surgery and is back,i have to suspend a lot of things to be with him,im not proud that im not yet married(i have a son) but,im glad to be of service to my dad,i wonder what his situation would be if he had no one?me and the grand kids have been quite supportive,i can take him anywhere he wants to make him happy,i just really wonder if anyone would look after my dad the way we do? yes he has a driver who is now like family,but i believe thats because he sees me around, children are a blessing.ladies freeze your eggs if you can afford to so you can have kids in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Nope. why?
with what you typed earlier, will you be comfortable with a man who doesn't have a job, and feel it's okay, since he doesn't have a job.

Till whenever the job comes?

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Carry Yam Enter HK The Chairman N Boys Begin Celebrate / Dating A Person I Havent Met! Help / Is it right for a priest to be registered on a dating site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.