Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos (55219 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Someone said,be careful about sending your Children outside the country cos they may live the country as Victor and come back as Victoria. The western world as it’s constituted now should not be your moral compass BUT CHRIST JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Owochogod: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
When igbos start to practice Fulani/ Hausa lifestyle.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nbv1: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
It’s for documents and not real you guys won’t understand. Don’t believe everything you see. Dudes knows how to play the game. They are aware that Gay people get documents faster here so you are ready to merge with a man for papers then good for you.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by ChronicGp(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
James na wetin be this, after 14 years abroad see where you end..... You just waste all those brains of yours.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by etrange: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nice!
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Solababa91(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Èèmò rè é o.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
happy married life.

8 Likes

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by onlyboyson(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Who will be fucking who

It's so disgusting two balls 🤮 floating on the bed

Even the bible and the tradition condems this rubbish act
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
ade4real2016:

Ya must be one of them..Very sure ya parents must have been regretting having ya as a child cos you're nothing but a filthy shithole that ought to have been aborted...Is this satanic act in d two holy books

I only asked you a crucial question but resorted to insult.

Bye.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by XAUBulls: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1450650/canada-based-nigerian-men-release-pre-wedding-photos/
Whoa!

Funnily, I can stand to a large extent the idea of 2 females in a romantic relationship but NOT the idea of 2 young men with spiky beards and moustache kissing each other and then drilling each other's butt holes. The wiring of my brain is second to non... innit?

To each his own.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by fof1: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1450650/canada-based-nigerian-men-release-pre-wedding-photos/

Demons Possessed Men awaiting HELLFIRE Except they Turn Around in Genuine Repentance and Reconciliation with Their Maker.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by eboniest(f): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
But you men said the world would be a better place without women cheesy.

Since you men don’t want to spend money on us, then feel free to marry yourselves

The next pre-wedding photo we’ll see on Front Page is Zonefree weds ubanja cheesy

Nonsense men everywhere!!! Shior!!
grin grin grin
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by RaptorX: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
All to claim asylum, they should tell them to insert their penis into each other anus to really prove their marriage is genuine.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Haydens: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Since you men don’t want to spend money on us, then feel free to marry yourselves

The next pre-wedding photo we’ll see on Front Page is Zonefree weds ubanja cheesy

Very bitter feminist.

Spits.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by mrksquare: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Retard fruitcake
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Kaysalas(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Englishisamust:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Waiting go make me stop loving toto, I dey look for aaam..
I NEVA SEE bunch of useless males
there, fixed. cool
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Ernesthugo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes obviously bro,just thinking from the deepest angle.
advanceDNA:

Smartest keee......haaaa....

Na only God e sure for oooo
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by isabi2lof: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
We have so many of them from a particular region undecided

Men are the ones complaining bitterly about women , your fellow men are now marrying each other, hope y'all are happy about it ..
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by UnfairLife7(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
TheRedpillguy:

Correction: Don't want to spend on one of you. And also discard you when you are no longer fertile for a younger Woman.
FYI, a female cousin of mine is getting married to a US based guy. She's 35. He will be coming home next month for marital rite and take her over.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by luluman: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by luluman: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jman06:
Chai!

AbomiWORLD!

Igwe must hear this!!!
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by luluman: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
isan:
IGBO AMAKA
And even the igbos pretend like these are not their brothers
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by JaneYave(f): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Forget men and their talk
Their number 1 need is a woman that is why they can't stop talking about women. There is no good day anywhere without a woman. The ones that insult the most wash pants in closet and mislead others.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by lajoo504: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
So your concern here is only that men are not spending on you.
Why can't you spend on yourself

Jennyclay:

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by TheRedpillguy: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
FYI, a female cousin of mine is getting married to a US based guy. She's 35. He will be coming home next month for marital rite and take her over.

Congratulations to them both. They will make a happy and Fruitful home.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Sweetvie: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Igbo kwenu grin
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
koning:
Why do they always have to wear Isi-Agu attire for this nonsense. They may not even be Igbos. Could be some SS or SW niggars.

Dey play. grin
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Joshcoli(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Thunder... Thunder
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by nihinlade(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
I feel like vomiting mhennnn! So disgusting. Ah God, this is always an eyesore. Is it that they can't see women.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Kayclite: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Disgracing the traditional attire
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by cuffee: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Charismatic107:
This is disgusting, I hate this people from the depth of my heart. God did not create Adam and Steve ffs, So I will leave Tems big Ukwu to lust after Timaya yansh grin

Angel Michael please blow the trumpet 🎺 let's start afresh.
right now, I'm sucking my babe's puci
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by scholes23(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
TUFIA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.