Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos (55217 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh..so now its wrong for me to say a human with a vagina and xx chromosomes to match is a woman( with clearly all the behaviors and anatomy of woman) ..... but its right for u to label a human being a man just becos he's got muscular built and thick voice like ur so called boyfriend??

Can U see that ur hypocrisy and double standards reeks all the way to the moon

Being born without genitals is clearly an anomaly ...an error during ontogenenis..

but u lgbt folks desperately tag the exceptions as a class of gender just because u want ur nonbinary other weird nonconforming groups to be valid

....man ...dont blame us for ur sexual greed.... marrying women and fvcking men is just ur inability to put ur lust in check...
.... its not every sexual desire u have to respond to....try discipline for fvck sake....how can u be fvckig a woman with no problem getring an erection for decades....then u wake up say u are gay and blame heterosexuals.... its absurd......

This ack of discipline is why we have pple that fvck children, animals, dolls, and all manner of nonsesné in the name of sex .....or love as u lgbt folks like to put it
Where on earth did I say my definition of genders was the correct ones? I just listed attributes associated with a particular gender and that can't in itself be defined because it's complicated

I'm still trying to look for the "sexual greed" you are referring to,I said I fell in love even before knowing and despite not being attracted to it,I wasn't going to throw what I have for someone because of a part that you deem so important to you,now who here is the poster child of sexual greed when everything in your life revolves around it? It's no wonder y'all can't understand other forms of consensual love because you don't even know what love is in the first place,the first thing you lot see when you see a woman is how good she can satisfy you in bed
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Where on earth did I say my definition of genders was the correct ones? I just listed attributes associated with a particular gender and that can't in itself be defined because it's complicated

I'm still trying to look for the "sexual greed" you are referring to,I said I fell in love even before knowing and despite not being attracted to it,I wasn't going to throw what I have for someone because of a part that you deem so important to you,now who here is the poster child of sexual greed when everything in your life revolves around it? It's no wonder y'all can't understand other forms of consensual love because you don't even know what love is in the first place,the first thing you lot see when you see a woman is how good she can satisfy you in bed

Love and sex is not the same.... dont blur the lines....thats what u lgbt folks are good at....

Love is not the reason u can sticķ ur penís in both a vagina of a woman and ass of a man.

.. love is not why u can be with a woman for years, fvcking her and birthing kids yet fvcking a man secretly

Love is not the reason u lgbt folks can fvck all kinds of people and engage in all kinds of sex calling urself pansexual....

Its not love...its pure animalistic, lustful desire with no boundries....

its the same reason some hetrosexuals jump around from countless women to women or men to man without control....

Its not love....

Thats why i always say....show me a gay man and i will show u his countless female exes...in fact i will show u he can fvck a woman.... so u are all just technically pan sexual....
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by brutal1(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
they know it will be difficult to force the madness from afar so they make relocation juicy, bring your family. Over there, everywhere you look you see al these madness hence you get intimidated & influenced easily even as an adult. I pity our children… Japa comes with the unexpected like this. With all the nyash and Breast in town. Awon ma shanfani. Una car go crash on the way to the rubbish 😆
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1450650/canada-based-nigerian-men-release-pre-wedding-photos/

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by ChyjoskyJ: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingson28: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Developers have gone abroad to develop Homosexuality.
Makes one feel like vomiting.
Very irritating something.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by KennethEnyi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Mostly for citizenship and other marital rights such as higher income, tax brackets,joint insurance with less money, joint health insurance policy etc

Na y u go come dey collect preek for yansh?!!!😠😡
Why not just do yahoo?!!
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Na y u go come dey collect preek for yansh?!!!😠😡
Why not just do yahoo?!!
They won't be sleeping together, it's just to fool the public that they are. It's obvious you haven't left the four walls of this country
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Love and sex is not the same.... dont blur the lines....thats what u lgbt folks are good at....

Love is not the reason u can sticķ ur penís in both a vagina of a woman and ass of a man.

.. love is not why u can be with a woman for years, fvcking her and birthing kids yet fvcking a man secretly

Love is not the reason u lgbt folks can fvck all kinds of people and engage in all kinds of sex calling urself pansexual....

Its not love...its pure animalistic, lustful desire with no boundries....

its the same reason some hetrosexuals jump around from countless women to women or men to man without control....

Its not love....

Thats why i always say....show me a gay man and i will show u his countless female exes...in fact i will show u he can fvck a woman.... so u are all just technically pan sexual....

You are the one mistaking love for sex not me because that's where your mind is swaying to hence why you continue to bring up genitals and also consensual love knows no bounds, it's not picky and ashamed
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by KennethEnyi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

They won't be sleeping together, it's just to fool the public that they are. It's obvious you haven't left the four walls of this country

😂😂😂 Me that was in Paris just last week

Oloshi
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You are the one mistaking love for sex not me because that's where your mind is swaying to hence why you continue to bring up genitals and also consensual love knows no bounds, it's not picky and ashamed

Exactly my point...u lgbt folks have a boundriless, no shame, life style...u can wake up today and be a woman, tomorrow a man... u can fvck a man today..tomorrow a vagina....

I dont know where u dug up u last paragraph from....but there is no such thing......there are boundaries is life, there is choice in life, and shame is a good thing....

U lgbt folks need some shame.....
Having a sense of shame is a good thing...
Shame allows u have some decorum and not be identifying as a cow when u are obviously human.....

Shame gives u some discipline, so u dont have a wife of 10 years at home and start running after another mans shít hole in the name of love........

i say it again.."u lgbt folks are just technically pan sexual...u fvck anything, hiding under love that love has no boundries.... wtf....

1 Like

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Igbo AMAKA grin
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Exceed15: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
But you men said the world would be a better place without women cheesy.

Since you men don’t want to spend money on us, then feel free to marry yourselves

The next pre-wedding photo we’ll see on Front Page is Zonefree weds ubanja cheesy

Nonsense men everywhere!!! Shior!!

No we rather spend money on goodhearted ones not those out to milk dry the man .
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
KennethEnyi:

😂😂😂 Me that was in Paris just last week

Oloshi
Lol,I will see you there
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Exactly my point...u lgbt folks have a boundriless, no shame, life style...u can wake up today and be a woman, tomorrow a man... u can fvck a man today..tomorrow a vagina....

I dont know where u dug up u last paragraph from....but there is no such thing......there are boundaries is life, there is choice in life, and shame is a good thing....

U lgbt folks need some shame.....
Having a sense of shame is a good thing...
Shame allows u have some decorum and not be identifying as a cow when u are obviously human.....

Shame gives u some discipline, so u dont have a wife of 10 years at home and start running after another mans shít hole in the name of love........

i say it again.."u lgbt folks are just technically pan sexual...u fvck anything, hiding under love that love has no boundries.... wtf....
What's the problem with people changing their gender and screwing whoever they want? It literally has nothing to do with you so why are you mad?

Being queer is not a choice, that's the whole root of this problem,when did you decide to be straight?

Shame is just an object of society to hate people who are different from them so yes buddy,we refuse that hate filled shame and I ask again,are you jealous of pansexuals because that's what I'm perceiving? Are you mad that people can screw and connect with whomever they want while your boundaries is only limited to one? Eeeh yaah,buddy, don't be mad,no one will shame you for being only straight at least

1 Like

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Flamemignon1:

What's the problem with people changing their gender and screwing whoever they want? It literally has nothing to do with you so why are you mad?

Being queer is not a choice, that's the whole root of this problem,when did you decide to be straight?

Shame is just an object of society to hate people who are different from them so yes buddy,we refuse that hate filled shame and I ask again,are you jealous of pansexuals because that's what I'm perceiving? Are you mad that people can screw and connect with whomever they want while your boundaries is only limited to one? Eeeh yaah,buddy, don't be mad,no one will shame you for being only straight at least

Jealousy?? Nigga u cant read how irritated i am
.i fvcking hate heterosexuals that jump from one partner to another witjout control....and u are saying i am jealous of pansexual pple...??

sex is act that requires decision.. to do or not to do....my problem is that u guys have no control.....u are driven by every flimisy feeling that enters ur head....and the annoying part is u are dragging the rest of the world into ur madness ...

..My problem is u pple saying its not a choice..
My problem is U pple blaming others for fvxking men and women whenever u like...

My problem is ur men invading women's space and entering female bathroom saying u dont have a choice.... my problem.is u cheating the system, committing crimes and running to another gender's prison...

Gender should be an established matter... not some thing u wake up to and say u feel like... its fvcking absurd....
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by verybadmouth(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

As if ur wretched life is shy where near to theirs
lol. I'll rather be wretched than fall in love with a man.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Jealousy?? Nigga u cant read how irritated i am
.i fvcking hate heterosexuals that jump from one partner to another witjout control....and u are saying i am jealous of pansexual pple...??

sex is act that requires decision.. to do or not to do....my problem is that u guys have no control.....u are driven by every flimisy feeling that enters ur head....and the annoying part is u are dragging the rest of the world into ur madness ...

..My problem is u pple saying its not a choice..
My problem is U pple blaming others for fvxking men and women whenever u like...

My problem is ur men invading women's space and entering female bathroom saying u dont have a choice.... my problem.is u cheating the system, committing crimes and running to another gender's prison...

Gender should be an established matter... not some thing u wake up to and say u feel like... its fvcking absurd....
Oh....now I get it,you are literally mad that there are people with so much sexual freedom either gay, bi,straight,man or woman. Buddy,the world is big enough for everybody,damn you are so sex negative

2 Likes

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh....now I get it,you are literally mad that there are people with so much sexual freedom either gay, bi,straight,man or woman. Buddy,the world is big enough for everybody,damn you are so sex negative

U clearly read my comment and it includes waking up and claiming a gender, any animal based on feelings.....yet u are saying i am sex negative....

This isnt about sex....its u pple driven by every feeling and impulse ...yet expecting the whole world to tag along in their madness
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ajay7411:

As long as it's not in this country
if it is in this country....what happens??!
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
ade4real2016:

Good one there...Ya got it right..An attempt to deceive d entire public to look like they're been stigmatized cos of their sexual orientation back in Nigeria... They're doing this for them not to be deported back to this Shithole Nigeria...
nonsense analysis...you think this is a sham?? cheesy
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its obvious naaa...they are not gay jor....

This marriage is likely a smoke screen to beat the system
your brain don decay finish😃
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gromilla010:
your brain don decay finish😃

U nor too get manners......but lucky you... not having manners is not a crime
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chyma231:
Any day we see u fools in Igbo land . U will be stone to death . Aru!!!!!
mumu talk
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
favour32:
Hand go meet una, if una ever step in Nigeria.
go take your medications
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by favour32(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gromilla010:
go take your medications
Gaybriel like you way dey abnormal, needs absolute physical and spiritual treatments.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

U clearly read my comment and it includes waking up and claiming a gender, any animal based on feelings.....yet u are saying i am sex negative....

This isnt about sex....its u pple driven by every feeling and impulse ...yet expecting the whole world to tag along in their madness
People telling you to refer to them as animals are just shitting on actual queer people so not the same
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

People telling you to refer to them as animals are just shitting on actual queer people so not the same

Now you are discriminating against the inclusivity mantra that gives u lgbt folks the little shred of validity u have
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
favour32:

Mumu like me way dey abnormal, needs absolute physical and spiritual treatments.
for sure go receive treatment ooo b4 you start picking trash cans on the streets 😃
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Now you are discriminating against the inclusivity mantra that gives u lgbt folks the little shred of validity u have
why lgbtq matter dey give you stress like this...you go get high blood pressure oooo cheesy
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by favour32(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gromilla010:
for sure go receive treatment ooo b4 you start picking trash cans on the streets 😃
The pain in life you are passing through is just a tip of an iceberg.
More pains await you while wasting your gay life.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh believe me,it doesn't offend me but it's obvious when they do it, it's out of spite
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Gromilla010: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
favour32:

The pain in life I am passing through is just a tip of an iceberg.
More pains await me while wasting my life thinking about gay .
I support you on this😸

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.