Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos (55220 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by caesymore(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
But you men said the world would be a better place without women cheesy.

Since you men don’t want to spend money on us, then feel free to marry yourselves

The next pre-wedding photo we’ll see on Front Page is Zonefree weds ubanja cheesy

Nonsense men everywhere!!! Shior!!

For your mind na punch you throw like this, na only to spend on you full that your head.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by themanderon: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
And because they did not retain God in their knowledge God gave them over to reprobate minds to do those things which were not convenient..... Romans 1 vs 28.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Englishisamust:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Waiting go make me stop loving toto, I dey look for aaam.. bunch of useless males
I'm a gay man and my boyfriend has a vagina,he's a trans man, vagina doesn't equal woman,say you love a woman with vagina not just vagina alone because you don't know who has one

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Classicalman:
Abomination. 14 years jail await them.in Nigeria.
Why would they want to go back to that shithole?

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bsmartt:
They claim to be happy. What a terrible way of life.
I am afraid of what the world will be like in 20 years time.
I am not proud of them 😔
Lol,they don't need you to be proud of them

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
delzbaba:
This ones are full heterosexual men just pretending to be gay, see the guy on white na real hustler doing shit for papers.
Na where my mind quickly sway to. I'm gay and there's something we call gaydar used to detect our people and gaydar isn't feminity as masculine gay men also exists but my gaydar is literally not working on them at all

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
RedAlert08:

Thunder fire your ny.ash.
E pain am lol,go be a hate beacon na
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
seeker121:
Abeg who be the husband and the wife I hate this shit like mad I swear to God. Anyway I needed clarification on who is husband and wife here.
That's not how it works in same sex relationships,they are both husbands,next time educate yourself before spewing thrash
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
omooba969:

The hubby is the one in white top, the calm one. wink
Nope,same sex relationships don't follow the patterns of a traditional opposite sex relationship,no one is dominant and no one is submissive,they are both dominant and submissive at the same time so they are both husbands
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by yommen: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jman06:
Chai!

AbomiWORLD!

Igwe must hear this!!!

AbomiBiafuro
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by NFBI: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
LivingSage:
Pure madnssss.

I can't stop imagining how sane man would leave Honeypot for dirty a$$$ sad

Like wtf sad

Could it be for ritual angry

They shouldn't dare come down to Nigeria sha
True, but where does STD comes from?
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
NaBanga:
I'm beginning to suspect a lot of men who say derogatory things about women here on a regular basis. Yes women can be troublesome but a man needs a woman. When you start seeing men shout every day about how much they hate women, be very careful.
Na, that's not it. I'm a gay man yet I still believe women are super needed in this society even much more than men and yes I'm attracted to men but I hate them and I agree with the stance that all men are thrash including me so would you say I'm secretly straight? No. You can attracted to a gender and still find fault in that gender that makes you hate them
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
grandstar:
It's better gay people marry themselves than to enter a lavender marriage deceiving their "bread"(mugu) that they are straight whereby they continue their gay life in the closet.
Beard and a lavender marriage doesn't have a beard, it's a marriage between a gay man and a lesbian woman to help each other hide their sexuality, it was done back in the day and even happens today too
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by judedwriter(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2023

Strange!!!

But ironically in many parts of the world, especially Europe and America, it's OK.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
KennethEnyi:

So the only way to seel asylum is to pretend that you're gay

Just dey talk nonsense
Dey play, it's obvious you don't know how powerful this format is
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its obvious naaa...they are not gay jor....

This marriage is likely a smoke screen to beat the system
First time we agree on something. We gay guys have our gaydar and it's completely obvious these two men are straight as an arrow looking for asylum. My gaydar have never been wrong before and it didn't even ping when I saw them
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

First time we agree on something. We gay guys have our gaydar and it's completely obvious these two men are straight as an arrow looking for asylum. My gaydar have never been wrong before and it didn't even ping when I saw them

Nigga....come on!!!!!! .... u literaly fvck a woman ...as in ..u fvck a woman with a pvssy....yet still claim u are gay just because the woman is claiming to be a man.......ur gaydar is either broken to pieces or u are the most confused lgbt person on the planet....

Imagine i are fvcking a 14 year old that beleives she's an adult....does that mean u are not a paedophile??

Or if u a fvcking a woman who identifies as a cow...does that mean u committing a crime since animals can give consent...??

U see how crazy u lgbt folks are??
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by creativehubb: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
See wetin poverty cause, just because of asylum dem turn gay.
Disgrace to their family grin
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by judedwriter(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
FuckHomophobes:
Congratulations 🎉🎉. Love is beautiful ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Love is beautiful yes...

But homosexuality is bizarre undecided

Anyways, we aren't in the slave trade era, where people are forced to do what they abhor.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by finallybusy: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
I wish them a happy married life.

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Joe4real1988(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Since you men don’t want to spend money on us, then feel free to marry yourselves

The next pre-wedding photo we’ll see on Front Page is Zonefree weds ubanja cheesy

Spend on you for what reason?
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Nope,same sex relationships don't follow the patterns of a traditional opposite sex relationship,no one is dominant and no one is submissive,they are both dominant and submissive at the same time so they are both husbands

Can you please reference your claim?
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by LivingSage: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
This isn't bone of contention now.

The WORSE infection can occur with gayismmm
NFBI:
True, but where does STD comes from?
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by NFBI: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
LivingSage:
This isn't bone of contention now.
The WORSE infection can occur with gayismmm
Same with the other hole too
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by grandstar(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Beard and a lavender marriage doesn't have a beard, it's a marriage between a gay man and a lesbian woman to help each other hide their sexuality, it was done back in the day and even happens today too

You're correct to a very great extent. I wanted to error on the side of caution.

I was a little unsure I must admit as I read somewhat differently elsewhere.

It could still be considered a lavender marriage if the straight partner consents to it.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by grandstar(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Please, also, is it 'bread' or 'beard'?
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by seeker121(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gay spotted besides it took you nothing to clarify and move on,I don't practice same sex relationship how do you expect me to deepen my knowledge about this shit where toto dey.

Next time Bleep off my mention if you can't explain without abuse.
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
For every gay man in this world, a woman loses the ability to get married. Marriageable men are reducing because of high rate of men's death during to wars, crimes, those in prison, homosexuality, choice etc.

Don't celebrate it, it goes around and comes around
Jennyclay:

Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Imagine putting on my esan regalia is an insult, Na God go really punish una
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Baddass: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Their loss. That's two more toto for me to sample.

Rubbish on top nonsense
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
grandstar:

You're correct to a very great extent. I wanted to error on the side of caution.

I was a little unsure I must admit as I read somewhat differently elsewhere.

It could still be considered a lavender marriage if the straight partner consents to it.

Yea,you are also right but most lavender relationships consist of a gay man marrying a lesbian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'?