Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (99893 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by 2nde(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2006
bentieri
You know that lady i told you about, just like Model Eisha(usher's ex). She is off the hook with all those natural cat walks, i beg, leave short ladies and go for the tall, they are just too sexy
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by tamia(f): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2006
this is kinda strange for me hearing dat guys do not like tall girls i think guys r totally into me" i'm about 5"9 n everywhere i go they think i model n wit" my long legs oh!!!! it drives dem crazy well i'm not trying to blow my own trumpet but dats how we do! i think tall girls have more fun!!!!! yes we do!!!!!!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by 2nde(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2006
yeah, tall girls are the hottest
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by disney(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2006
na lie una de yarn so . Who tellet you say guys no like tall girls. Abeg, if to say na true then all the tall girls in town would not be married. So people might not be attracted to tall girls but there are still many guys out there looking for a girl who is tall. So babe, just chill ur man is on the way. grin grin Guys who don't like tall girls, shame on you because that means you are still a child, you think like a child, child brain and you not mature enough and you lacking in ur level of self esteem.. IS love all about height. hello, love is about respect, trust and care. Not about height. Grow up guys
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by 2nde(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2006
I strongly support you Disney
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by yummy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2006
well, i don't mind a tall girl with straight legs finished with a beautiful look. what's stoppin me? but that doesn't mean u should be too tall. i think i prefer tall girls to very short girls wink
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by tamia(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2006
go yummy dats wat i'm talkin" about r u as yummy as ur name?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by yummy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2006
tamia, i bet yummy is an understatement, i couldn't find a better word for myself sad baby girl am far more than yummy cheesy
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by tamia(f): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2006
u drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimmie some more
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by 2nde(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2006
And i will not say anything today
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by yummy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2006
@ tamia

u're the best babe in the land of naira! the real african queen wink cheesy

@ 2nde

u better not say nothin as whatever you say would be used against you in the court of law! angry
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by 2nde(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2006
I promise i wont say anything sir
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Ashbaby(f): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2006
Men are not crazy about tall girls coz they fear to be intimidated and their sense of ego to be brought down, and height is one of the ways that this is threatened. In other words, height represents domination, one thing that guys believe is a part of them.
Another argument I've heard is that a guy likes a girl he can lift up easily and carry, and it's kind of hard to do that with a tall girl with her long lanky legs.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by yummy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
i agree with you
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by otokx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2006
please is there a difference between a tall gurl and a giant?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Ashbaby(f): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2006
otokx:

please is there a difference between a tall girl and a giant?
Ofcourse there is! rolleyes Since ur able to access internet, google search both words, and know the difference.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Banderas(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2006
You know something, I find this strange, women complaining about guys not dating tall women. The fact of the matter is that quite a number of guys really don't have any problems being with taller women. I'm 5'9", but I have dated a 6'1" babe before, perhaps the fact that I weigh 95KG of stainless steel and sex appeal helps, I'm a big person, but not tall. Hell, my last "fling" was with a girl about an inch taller. From my experience, the problem is actually from women, who always insist that they can NOT date guys shorter than them. Not a big problem for me, we all have our preferences, but I daresay because of the sheer number of women who keep insisting that they can't date shorter guys, I tend to avoid taller women. I don't particularly enjoy being turned down because I'm "too short".
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by c0dec(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2006
what's difference between a tall girl and short girl?

they're the same to me as long as her legs don't swing when she's taking a pee.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by yummy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2006
are you kiddin or you really mean you can't see any difference between talll and short?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by IAH(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
Oh you want to know why men are not crazy about tall girls? Because short girls are sexy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by c0dec(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2006
yummy:

are you kiddin or you really mean you can't see any difference between talll and short?

well...yeah...i mean ... 80% of girls in this world are shorter than me.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by yummy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2006
lol lol lol
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Ashbaby(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2006
Banderas:

You know something, I find this strange, women complaining about guys not dating tall women. The fact of the matter is that quite a number of guys really don't have any problems being with taller women. I'm 5'9", but I have dated a 6'1" babe before, perhaps the fact that I weigh 95KG of stainless steel and sex appeal helps, I'm a big person, but not tall. Hell, my last "fling" was with a girl about an inch taller. From my experience, the problem is actually from women, who always insist that they can NOT date guys shorter than them. Not a big problem for me, we all have our preferences, but I daresay because of the sheer number of women who keep insisting that they can't date shorter guys, I tend to avoid taller women. I don't particularly enjoy being turned down because I'm "too short".
We're not talking of tall...an-inch-taller-than-you-tall. We're talking of like five inches taller than you kind of thing.
IAH:

Oh you want to know why men are not crazy about tall girls? Because short girls are sexy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
True that!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by nicetohave(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2006
short, i mean real short in the word of it is not sexy!!! pweasse

No, i wont date a woman 4, 5 inches taller, i mad?..........that on its own too is not sexy, its a turn off if i have to keep looking up at her, i like my woman to at least raise her head if not tip toe to receive me y'know what i mean cheesy cool
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by IAH(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
nicetohave:

short, i mean real short in the word of it is not sexy!!! pweasse

We are not talking of real short here! Too much everything is bad! Too tall = not sexy and too short = not sexy.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Rolly: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
so we are talking average height huh? wink
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Ashbaby(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2006
So what exactly is average height? Let's put it this way, depending on the guy's height, how much taller or shorter should the woman be to be defined as the right or appropriate height?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Rolly: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2006
If i were a guy, my girl should reach up on the tips of her toes to kiss me. if she can do that, shes tall enough for me. or short enough cheesy
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by hot123: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2006
i dunno why men are not crazy aboutt all girls because some men do like tall girls and tall girls sometimes love short boys
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by iloveyou(f): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2006
well i don't know why men are not crazy about tall girls
and also i like this boy but he is a little bit shorter then me
but i don't know what do, should i go for him even tough he is short or go for someone else thats taller
sometimes i like being tall but other times liek this one i wish i was shorter
and basically i just don't know what to do right now because i really really like him but hes shorter than me and i don't know what to do undecided
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Bisanke(f): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2006
iloveyou its kool 2 go wit him if u luv him. b cause luv is what really matters and like u said you're only taller than him a little bit that's okay as long as he doesn't have 2 look uo 2 talk 2 u ,u know whay i'm sayin. Like i'm 5'6 and my so called boy-friend is 5'8 but when we stand by eachother he looks like he's 5'11 i have 2 look up 2 talk 2 him itz crazy! And when i tell him that man your tall he be like girl u short o!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by micklplus(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2006
well, personally i think theres nothing wrong about tall girls because they are hot and probably very tight ( Good looking) with my height of 6:3 it will be totally out of place to be dating short girls say- 5.5  or about the size flourescent tube. i am always very Very comfortable with tall girls as it will be very rear for girls to be as tall as me.
I think theres nothing wrong in tall girls and if you are tall and having probs  dating short guys, then get in touch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.