Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (99927 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by creamdream: 12:57am On Feb 15, 2008
well, if you are a lady as tall as 6 ft 1 or even more, you can holla me, i bet i wont be intimidated by you am an abuja based attorney and you can get me to hook up with ya, Point is not all guys fall into that category
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Shokoloko(f): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2008
because they feel intimidated
it's just the same way guys don't don't like girls with big feet
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
Shokoloko:

because they feel intimidated
it's just the same way guys don't don't like girls with big feet

I agree.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Echeozo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2008
/
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by kolkuns(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2008
laide o i like tall girl, u can contact me with dis mail address, KOLKUNSAU@YAHOO.COM OR Yahoo Instant Messemger ADEKOLA2011.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Chacal: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
Intimidated cos a gurl is tall? I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short guys don't dig TALL GIRLS cos the society frowns at it a lil' bit.
A man is expected to protect his woman but the theory of TALL GIRL/SHORT GUY puts a hole in that theory. grin grin grin
Besides, women dont generally like short men . . . so the problem is in the woman and not the MAN.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by ashostar: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hey! What do you mean? Better don't publicize that. I've seen very short guys date very tall girls. In fact I date tall girls too. Amplifying that with the net may turn it to a culture. Please don't do dat. It's evil to the short ones
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by forbidden5(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2008
Laido O,

Who says that height is a womans problem? The issue with most men is that they are too academic about things they dont understand. Every thing is a culture where you follow without reasoning.

I for one will not worry about a girls height. In fact I need them tall. My problem with women is the beauty, shape and most importantly their character.

If a woman is a beauty queen (which is what I always prefer) and she has a good shape, got the brains and a good character, Why in the world would I disqualify her on the grounds of her height?

If you are a beauty queen with all the other traits, I am all arms for you if all others dont want you.

You can always lean on me.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by ekong0514(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ poster: No One Is Perfect, not even my Beyonce!

Thus If dats All U "Worri" About then Visit PortHarcourt,

If thats All U are bothered about, then its Okay.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by tope2000(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
@post
it takes a confident man to date a tall girl cool
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by ekong0514(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2008
"it takes a confident man to date a tall girl".

Now Thats Some real Gist,

@tope2000 Probably She Aint met 'em Confident Homies,
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by ohwofasa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
forbidden5:

Laido O,

Who says that height is a womans problem? The issue with most men is that they are too academic about things they don't understand. Every thing is a culture where you follow without reasoning.

I for one will not worry about a girls height. In fact I need them tall. My problem with women is the beauty, shape and most importantly their character.

If a woman is a beauty queen (which is what I always prefer) and she has a good shape, got the brains and a good character, Why in the world would I disqualify her on the grounds of her height?

If you are a beauty queen with all the other traits, I am all arms for you if all others don't want you.

You can always lean on me.
i support u wel wel.hw tall a girl is no wahala,outward look dnt matter any more 2 guys,its wat is in d inside dat matters
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by naawee: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
Me I hit on all shawties, tall, short,dwarfy! You just gat to be opulent in style!

But ma tall shawties, I gat a soft side for you. To see this soft side, you just need

to know how to relax when I'm poundin'! I'll ripp off your long legs and you might

not be able to walk smoothly for some days after if you don't!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Moyola(f): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
undecided
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by lynxxx: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
I don't mind taller girls but I will just be worried that she'll not be content being with a shorter guy
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by bacterium(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
Tall lady is like man. It does not look nice. She will be like giant looking top of your head. Man is always meant to be taller.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by dash88(m): 3:28am On Nov 26, 2008
maybe its simply because tall girls/ladies are prone to making "tall" demands, grin
what a stupid question, who ever told you that: ur boyfriend? ur brother? abi na ur papa?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Bukie(f): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2008
My experience is quite different. I'm 5ft 8" and guys shorter dan me r my greatest admirers
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by El(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2008
I love em tall. the taller the better.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by mairodi(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hi all

Every girl is beautiful, short or tall. Short men dont want tall girls ( and visa versa) because you cannot kiss and have sex at the same time. Period, No offence made, none taken
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by money101: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hi all

Every girl is beautiful, short or tall. Short men don't want tall girls ( and visa versa) because you cannot kiss and have sex at the same time. Period, No offence made, none taken
mairody i feel you. Who is the nerd that says that men love tall girls. Which men. It is the same as saying Calabar men love fat women or that English girls are frigid.In life there is no "One Size Fits All" So dia4 when it comes to love and sex there are different sizes and different likes.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by money101: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2008
Just for the records. Some tall men like short girls and some other tall men like tall girls. The same way that some fat girls like thin men and some other fat girls like fat men.Common guys stop generalising
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
Any tall girl in the house?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by freezze(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2008
ohwofasa:

i support u wel wel.hw tall a girl is no wahala,outward look dnt matter any more 2 guys,its what is in d inside that matters

hmmmmm
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by tmoney11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
I love tall girl
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by freezze(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
ohwofasa:

i support u wel wel.hw tall a girl is no wahala,outward look dnt matter any more 2 guys,its what is in d inside that matters

hmm
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by dayokanu(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
I love my girls tall At well over 6ft few girls can be taller than me
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by skillz1: 1:56am On Dec 12, 2008
Who told u that guys are not crazy about tall girls,i am more dan in luv with dem.If u are tall and beautiful let's hook up.This is my mail sholaskillz@gmail.com
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2008
sincerely over here in Uk,short girls always and i mean 87% big yansh.esp if they r black.but tall girls r mostly booty-less cos dem don use all tall.but me am not bothered,either tall or short so far u get wat i like,is all jiggy.but i luv yansh man,as a black boi u knw !!!!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by sweetie555: 5:59am On Dec 13, 2008
okay mr beaver- post #23
"Why are Guys not Crazy about Tall Girls?, this statement is not true. But tall girls do have a tendency of letting their bodies turn to crap. These tall girls do tend to become unappealing to guys as alot of them walk with a hunch (I think they do this to make them selves think that there closer to the ground then what they really are). I've seen this all the time (especially with girls around 6ft+). And the others if not both tend to have weight problems (large mid sections), not very attractive."

i am 6'1, and have the best body of anyone i know. majority of tall women have flawless figures and don't even have to work out to get that way. look at all models and celebrities-even older tall women like nicole kidman who are tall, !! i dont know of any short paid models, ? plus are anyof them slouchy and unattractive??!!! if anything shorter girls loose their figures because there so hard to keep up since there so small. people walk with hunches who are short, look at short old ladies i mean seriously. if someone wals with a hunch-they have body problems, not trying to be shorter, before you go saying this you might wanna take a look around before you go saying tall women let their figures go, yah, some taller women are naturally big boned but theres a huge population of us who arent angry
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by follypimpi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2008
@sweetie5555

The issue is Tall girls no too dey get big yansh and tighs like short girls.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by benincitys(f): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2008
tall and beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.