Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts (1100 Views)

Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / All Women Are Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Quality20(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Men are just too fund of this.They meet good girls who are living a good n blessed life, keeping to themselves and make enormous efforts to.corrupt and sleep with them, spending money and other scarce resources only to turn around and start calling such girls sluts, bitches or sex workers ,not remembering that they were the ones who spoilt and initiated those girls into the bad dirty lives of illicit sex and ptostitution.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by libertyfather(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2023
when they start going foneless, homeless, hopeless few hours meeting them

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by talented321: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
A man sponsored a girl throughout her time in university plus masters and after everything the girl said she don't like the man again'' if u are this man what will u do to women?
You don't ask urself why women ignore red flags just because they want to reap where they don't sow (money)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
A man sponsored a girl throughout her time in university plus masters and after everything the girl said she don't like the man again'' if u are this man what will u do to women?
You don't ask urself why women ignore red flags just because they want to reap where they don't sow (money)

What is this one saying? Always reasoning upside down.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
She for turn his proposal down na.I know most men move on after a few chase and she no gree.
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Quality20:
Men are just too fund of this.They meet good girls who are living a good n blessed life, keeping to themselves and make enormous efforts to.corrupt and sleep with them, spending money and other scarce resources only to turn around and start calling such girls sluts, bitches or sex workers ,not remembering that they were the ones who spoilt and initiated those girls into the bad dirty lives of illicit sex and ptostitution.

Because most guys that fall in these categories are the daft immature one, they have nothing to offer, and it's so unfortunate girls keep dating them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by talented321: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
You always make me laugh' just accept the truth it will not bring u down'' okay.
Jovialjune1:

What is this one saying? Always reasoning upside down.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Because most guys that fall in these categories are the daft immature one, they have nothing to offer, and it's so unfortunate girls keep dating them.
Can you stay long with a man who has nothing to offer?Most girls no go ever shift pant for a guy who no spend well after a couple of outing.
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by talented321: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
What about the useless woman who date the useless man? where ur own mentality they go ehn'' make i no talk witin dey my mind sha''
Jovialjune1:

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
You always make me laugh' just accept the truth it will not bring u down'' okay.

You are the 🤡 here not me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
The truth is that bannies love tough guys.......

The gentle ones like us,they always take us for granted..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
Can you stay long with a man who has nothing to offer?Most girls no go ever shift pant for a guy who no spend well after a couple of outing.

People that talk about money everytime have nothing else to offer, they are empty without money, do you want me to name billionaires that are divorced despite their wealth? You can only attract fake love from women because of money and they will leave when they get tired, so upgrade yourselves in all aspects so that you'll not be seen as a money making machine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The truth is that bannies love tough guys.......

The gentle ones like us,they always take us for granted..

Lies you guys keep saying to decieve yourselves, you cant know women more than we know ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
What about the useless woman who date the useless man? where ur own mentality they go ehn'' make i no talk witin dey my mind sha''

Birds of a feather, useless attracts useless so no issues, the problem I have with you people is generalising women as same when one useless man comes here to report his useless gf to us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

People that talk about money everytime have nothing else to offer, they are empty without money, do you want me to name billionaires that are divorced despite their wealth? You can only attract fake love from women because of money and they will leave when they get tired, so upgrade yourselves in all aspects so that you'll not be seen as a money making machine.
upgrade as how?Which relationship fit last without money?Those women who divorce their husband want to share his properties.That is what they are after.
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by talented321: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maybe u mistake me for someone'' it was you who was genaralising men in ur the other thread''
Jovialjune1:

Birds of a feather, useless attracts useless so no issues, the problem I have with you people is generalising women as same when one useless man comes here to report his useless gf to us.
you have the same problem but u want to claim'' smh'''
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
upgrade as how?Which relationship fit last without money?Those women who divorce their husband want to share his properties.That is what they are after.

Hope you know there are poor people still getting married today, and old less privileged couples still together today

Also, why will women divorce their husbands for properties when they can have the best privileges when married to him? Think, money is not the reason why rich people divorce.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
Maybe u mistake me for someone'' it was you who was genaralising men in ur the other thread'' you have the same problem but u want to claim'' smh'''

Where did I generalise? I said "guys in these categories" do you understand what it means? Are you slow?
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by darkmarky(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Its sad mehn. What i wont want any man to do to my sis, i'd not want to do the same to another person's sis.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by talented321: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
You see ya life
Jovialjune1:

Where did I generalise? I said "guys in these categories" do you understand what it means? Are you slow?
madam fast
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Sonnobax15(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Lies you guys keep saying to decieve yourselves, you cant know women more than we know ourselves.
. Where are the lies nahh undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by godofuck231: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
If you fvck rich man son you will go home happy after being treated well and you enjoy the dick , cab hire home and you will brag to your friends how gentle he was because his father had money for him to take care of your comforts , if you get pregnant he either gets you money to abort the unwanted pregnancy or his family will assure your future and that of the child "simple"
If you fvck poor man pikin with no future no money , no head no tail, no money ? you go see your sex tape, your slvt story go ugly, your pvssy go de billboard, if you carry belle , STD, STI.......... IN SHORT YOU GO CATCH WINSH!
Village go hear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by HYDEEE: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
godofuck231:

If you fvck rich man son you will go home happy after being treated well and you enjoy the dick , cab hire home and you will brag to your friends how gentle he was because his father had money for him to take care of your comforts , if you get pregnant he either gets you money to abort the unwanted pregnancy or his family will assure your future and that of the child "simple"
If you fvck poor man pikin with no future no money , no head no tail, no money ? you go see your sex tape, your slvt story go ugly, your pvssy go de billboard, if you carry belle , STD, STI.......... IN SHORT YOU GO CATCH WINSH!
Village go hear
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Gadafii: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Same way women turn good men into beasts because of her corny doings, turn a good man into a mugu, when he finally wise up and decided to be cold, girls call them scum
Re: Why Do Guys Initiate Girls Into Illicit Sex & Turn Around To Brand Them As Sluts by Atolu01: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Because they are not OK. If the lady doesn't agree, the next thing is to force their smelly selves on her.

(1) (Reply)

It's Only Strong People That Commit Suicide / School Days Experience You Won't Forget / How Do I Know If She Is Interested In Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.