Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry (988 Views)

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by EcoBrick: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/canada-based-nigerian-men-release-their-pre-wedding-photos-as-they-set-to-walk-down-the-aisle-2.html

Canada-based Nigerian men release their pre-wedding photos as they set to walk down the aisle

Two Canada-based Nigerian men have released their pre-wedding photos as they set to walk down the aisle.

The couple rocked Nigerian attires as they posed for their pre-wedding photos.

See more of the photos below…

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Taylor90: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
God go punish una two

Don’t quote my post with una rubbish they’re adult and sexuality should be respected

These are waste of sperms

3 Likes

Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Minime10(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Ozommadu: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
plaindealer:
Igbo Kwenu.

Dem no see Buba wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by favor914: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
God go punish una two

These are waste of sperms
Like he used Jagaban The Master as quoted by sportybets to punish Obidients?

1 Like

Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by johnnyjake12(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
They should just remove that clothe because we igbos don't accommodate there type
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by favor914: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil men.....
Our fellow Obidients?
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by favor914: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
johnnyjake12:
They should just remove that clothe because we igbos don't accommodate there type
So when they remove the clothes, they are no more your brothers, then you will change the narrative with your usual propaganda that they are Yoruba, since you people from the Aro-Chukwu rainforest do not accommodate there type?

1 Like

Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Pakute: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
No iota of respect for that furniture fabrics they were wearing. I won't be surprised if they had already paid some big bucks to their village chiefs to bless their union.
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Max24: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Typical Obidients!
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by lwisee: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Igbo amaka the asylum seekers
Ndewo

1 Like

Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Princessstee: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Igbo culture is beautiful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by rickleye: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2023
I am not sure what the aim of this post is meant for . If other post have a caveat before they can comment then create one for such posts like these. I am yet to find any positive comments and there are two NL threads for the same story ! Why !
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by MAKAPOLY: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Majekodunmi Fasheke thought he had seen it all when when he sang "Holy Spirit come take over the world, now am crying, come take over the world now" He didn't know the moral decandence that is to come is way deeper than what he experienced then. To every African leader standing shoulder tall in this fight against the west, may posterity be kind to you all.

Majeek Fashek will be turning in his grave of light right now wondering how we got here as blacks.
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Benki003(m): 1:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Any day I give birth and my child come to tell me his gay. Then that day I'll be the LGBTQ tendencies outta his soul
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by KingLennon(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2023
That last pic is disgusting. Why allowed the western culture to control us? Homosexuality has never been part of the african culture...
Re: Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry by Angel55555(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2023
One word, Disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Sent Wife Node Pictures To Side Chick And This Happened. / Will You Do It? / My Girl Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.