Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. (1119 Views)

How Do Men Who Crave Personal Space And Silence Cope In Marriage / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by squash47(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lately, I have been reading posts about men saying their women must provide something for their family. Like, help pay children's school fees, feedings, house rents and other stuffs.
And I got curious.

So, as a man, if you marry a woman and God forbid, she dies and leave you alone with the kids, won't you be able to take good care of yourself and your children without her support?

No one prays for evil, but let's be real, bad things happen.
So, men,if your wife dies now leaving you and the kids, how are you going to manage the situation ?

Mynd44, Nlfpmod, please push this to the right section.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Lifeomann(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
I have nothing to say
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
They're quickly going to marry another woman who might end up mistreating the children.

That's why most African children whose mothers die first, leaving them with their fathers tend to suffer more than children whose fathers die first, leaving them with their mothers.

Some fathers would even kick their children out of the house after their mothers die just so they could please their new wives.

3 Likes

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
But if the question was directed to the ladies, you'd have had a lot of things to say.

I see you... grin grin grin
Lifeomann:
I have nothing to say
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by rickleye: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
squash47:
Lately, I have been reading posts about men saying their women must provide something for their family. Like, help pay children's school fees, feedings, house rents and other stuffs.
And I got curious.

So, as a man, if you marry a woman and God forbid, she dies and leave you alone with the kids, won't you be able to take good care of yourself and your children without her support?

So, men,if your wife dies now leaving you and the kids, how are you going to manage the situation ?

I’ll marry someone else . At least she would have a pension or insurance to assist in the interim .

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Lifeomann(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Samantha124:
But if the question was directed to the ladies, you'd have had a lot of things to say.

I see you... grin grin grin
It was directed to men not ladies. Read the post 😔

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Then you must have something to say since you're a man...😏😏😏
Lifeomann:

It was directed to men not ladies. Read the post 😔
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by talented321: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
To take care of my kids is very easy' as for me because almost everything my woman is doing i can also do and if i happen to marry another wife my kid will live with me in a different house with my second wife''
I don't want my children to co-exist with another woman because there so many things people don't know that involves in step mothers and sons/daughters''

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Lifeomann(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Then you must have something to say since you're a man...😏😏😏
I can take care of my children if my wife dies, there's no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by squash47(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Samantha124:
They're quickly going to marry another woman who might end up mistreating the children.

That's why most African children whose mothers die first, leaving them with their fathers tend to suffer more than children whose fathers die first, leaving them with their mothers.

Some fathers would even kick their children out of the house after their mothers die just so they could please their new wives.
you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by squash47(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
rickleye:

I’ll marry someone else . At least she would have a pension or insurance to assist in the interim .
you can't live life without a wife or a woman ?

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by rickleye: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
squash47:
you can't live life without a wife or a woman ?

Nope I can’t . I ve found I am wired that way. I love the female body .
Plus growing old without someone is painful . I’ve experienced it first hand with uncles whose wives lived abroad. They died and we didn’t know until 2 days later when their corpses were smelling . He lived a good life but lonely .
Who do you share successful moments with ? Or call upon when you have an emergency. - there was a day I played soccer with a bunch of guys abroad . One of them tackled me and I walked away later on around 10pm, my ankle got swollen . I was in so much pain, I called all my friends - straight to voicemail . That when I knew that being lonely is terrible . Even the trinity is 3 in. 1. I had to call an ambulance. Cost be $150 for something that Ibruprofen would have solved.
Whatever you may think about marriage , living alone is the worst decision you can ever make.

2 Likes

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by squash47(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
rickleye:

Nope I can’t . I ve found I am wired that way. I love the female body .
Plus grousing old without someone is painful . I’ve experienced it first hand with uncles whose wives lived abroad. They died and we didn’t know until 2 days later when their corpses were smelling . He lived a good life but lonely .
hmm.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
My fear as a woman is to die young and leave my future minor children with a man.. I don't want the children to be raised by any other woman, even if she's a relative.

If I'm to die young, I pray to die with my children altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by complexstuffs(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Samantha124:

No body ask for your family troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by advanceDNA: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
squash47:
And I got curious.

Are u not just asking a question that goes both ways.? u do realize men die faster than women...
So if something happens to the man, how will the woman care for herself and children? The problem with u 21st women is that u are just lazy and looking for soft life u will never be responsible for...

Thats why we have desperate single mothers every where looking for men to pour their baggage on..??

I can tell u for a fact that most nigerian men want to care for their homes by themselves ..but also want to a partner that would help when the chips are down or situation changes..
..but if the chips never go down...all good..but at least they have a team player by their side...

2 Likes

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by advanceDNA: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

No body ask for your family troubles.

See vawulence grin
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by ElliotP: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why man go expect he wife to pay for anything

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by qtguru(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Still the same as if the wife were alive, don't most guy foot the bill already ?

If the man dies now that's a different case
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by akube34: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
squash47:
And I got curious.

nonsense reasoning. What is the man die? She no go take care of pikin
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dogalmighty17: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2023
It has never occurred to me that my wife's money should contribute to the home. If she does, fine. If she doesn't, no problem. I'm too assured of God's grace on my life to bother about whether my wife brings anything to the table.

Economy may not be smiling now. But stuborness and rugedity don dey my body tay tay.

With a supportive partner or without, a man should always be goal driven and fiercely guarded in his sense of Independence.

The devil and his demons possess people. But only women have been known to possess demons and fallen angels. God had to flood the Earth because of that. The women then saw the fallen angels to be more handsome, muscular and taller than the men around so they gave themselves to the fallen angels. A woman will always be drawn to anything better than what she has.

Anyman who is depending on a woman's supportiveness to build his home is a fool. Let her do if she wants to but at any and every time, do everything you can to provide for your home.

Mind you, God never actually PLANNED to create the woman. He only did so because he saw Adam was lonely. God has given you the man every thing you need to be self sustaining. God made man in his image and likeness, he made woman in the image and likeness of man. The virtue flow can never be the same.

Hustle your hustle. Your wife's money should be a bonus that's rarely employed. No give room for see finish. It doesn't matter how patiently supportive a woman is, with time, if you don't sit up, she'll rain hell on you. AAaAàa

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dogalmighty17: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2023
It has never occurred to me that my wife's money should contribute to the home. If she does, fine. If she doesn't, no problem. I'm too assured of God's grace on my life to bother about whether my wife brings anything to the table.

Economy may not be smiling now. But stuborness and rugedity don dey my body tay tay.

With a supportive partner or without, a man should always be goal driven and fiercely guarded in his sense of Independence.

The devil and his demons possess people. But only women have been known to possess demons and fallen angels. God had to flood the Earth because of that. The women of that time, saw the fallen angels to be more handsome, muscular and taller than the men around so they gave themselves to the fallen angels. A woman will always be drawn to anything better than what she has.

Any man who is depending on a woman's supportiveness to build his home is a fool. Let her do if she wants to but at any and every time, do everything you can to provide for your home.

Mind you, God never actually PLANNED to create the woman. He only did so because he saw Adam was lonely. God has given you the man every thing you need to be self sustaining. God made man in his image and likeness, he made woman in the image and likeness of man. The virtue flow can never be the same.

Hustle your hustle. Your wife's money should be a bonus that's rarely employed. No give room for see finish. It doesn't matter how patiently supportive a woman is, with time, if you don't sit up, she'll rain hell on you.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dogalmighty17: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
My fear as a woman is to die young and leave my future minor children with a man.. I don't want the children to be raised by any other woman, even if she's a relative.

That's selfishness and a wrong prayer to booth. If at all you die Young, your prayer should be that your children live and enjoy a very enjoyable life and if at all your husband remarries, that woman should take your kids like hers and treat them right.

Don't wish an early death on your kids. You aren't a mother yet so you obviously spoke out of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

😳😳😳... Really.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Aug 25, 2023
squash47:
Lately, I have been reading posts about men saying their women must provide something for their family. Like, help pay children's school fees, feedings, house rents and other stuffs. And I got curious.

So, as a man, if you marry a woman and God forbid, she dies and leave you alone with the kids, won't you be able to take good care of yourself and your children without her support? No one prays for evil, but let's be real, bad things happen. So, men,if your wife dies now leaving you and the kids, how are you going to manage the situation ?
Op, I put it to you that you didn't reason your question well for the debate. Women wey no dey work or pay bills for their marriage as it is, how do you think their case typically turn out when the man up and dies? This we have seen happen more than enough times to know it is better to have two providers in a home than just the one. undecided
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Postinor: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

you are such a wicked person
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2023
I'd rather be selfish than leave my future kids to suffer in the hands of another woman.

You men can easily be manipulated by women into hating your own children.
Dogalmighty17:

That's selfishness and a wrong prayer to booth. If at all you die Young, your prayer should be that your children live and enjoy a very enjoyable life and if at all your husband remarries, that woman should take your kids like hers and treat them right.

Don't wish an early death on your kids. You aren't a mother yet so you obviously spoke out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Goodlady(f): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2023
rickleye:

You can dedicate your life to your kids?
Men no fit sacrifice like women aswear!

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Merry100: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2023
squash47:
And I got curious.

It is only you that understand yourself. What if the reverse is the case? God forbid, if a man dies and leaves a woman alone with the children, will she not be able to take good care of herself and your children without his support?

If a woman is financially supportive, it only makes things more convenient. It does not mean that the man cannot take care of himself and his children.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Yes.
Dshocker:

😳😳😳... Really.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2023
What is wicked is a father quickly getting married to another woman after his wife's death.

The same woman that might end up manipulating the father into hating his own children... If you hear stories of children being abused in the hands of their stepmothers, you'll be heartbroken... But some of you men don't care anyways.
Postinor:
you are such a wicked person

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes.

That is terrible and selfish of you to say...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Ur Heart Away / Please Help! / Be Free To Love Anyone Who Is Legit To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.