Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. (1121 Views)

How Do Men Who Crave Personal Space And Silence Cope In Marriage / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2023
I'd rather be selfish than leave my children to suffer in the hands of another woman.

Good stepmothers are hard to find and you men can easily be manipulated by women into hating your own children.
Dshocker:

That is terrible and selfish of you to say...
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Postinor: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
What is wicked is a father quickly getting married to another woman after his wife's death.

The same woman that might end up manipulating the father into hating his own children... If you hear stories of children being abused in the hands of their stepmothers, you'll be heartbroken... But some of you men don't care anyways.
and who told you all men are like that,if u are to even blame anybody blame your gender that are always jealous
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Why should I blame my gender when the woman would've not married herself?

And if you know that my gender is a jealous type, why quickly get married to one and not wait until your children are adults before you can think of getting another wife?
Postinor:
and who told you all men are like that,if u are to even blame anybody blame your gender that are always jealous
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd rather be selfish than leave my children to suffer in the hands of another woman.

Good stepmothers are hard to find and you men can easily be manipulated by women into hating your own children.

What do you mean by you men?... You should put all the blame on your fellow women.

For the fact a woman departs, doesn't mean her children will suffer, even in the hands of a stepmother.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2023
Why should I blame my fellow women when they don't get married to themselves?
Dshocker:

What do you mean by you men?... You should put all the blame on your fellow women.

For the fact a woman departs, doesn't mean her children will suffer, even in the hands of a stepmother.

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

Why do you women(some) become so evil towards another woman's children?
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2023
You can't ask me a question on top another question.

Answer my question first.
Dshocker:

Why do you women(some) become so evil towards another woman's children?
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
You can't ask me a question on top another question.

Answer my question first.

Which is?
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

Samantha if a woman dies and leave about 3 children behind, and the husband remarries, and the so called stepmother starts mistreating the 3 children.

Please whom is to blame, the husband, or the stepmother?
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2023
So you didn't even read what I ask?🤦🤦🤦 I can't be repeating myself simply because you failed to read my question.

Go check it yourself.
Dshocker:

Which is?
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2023
The husband, why bring another woman to mistreat the children? We all know that most women would never fully love those children that are not biologically theirs and it becomes the duty of the father to protect those children by not bringing in another woman into their lives until they're adults.

Why can't you men just wait until the children are adults?
Dshocker:

Samantha if a woman dies and leave about 3 children behind, and the husband remarries, and the so called stepmother starts mistreating the 3 children.

Please whom is to blame, the husband, or the stepmother?
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by tivhador: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2023
If you marry a woman and she dies? SMH for this Mofo...... Then there's no one else but you to cater. But we not talking about spouses dying here undecided
squash47:
Lately, I have been reading posts about men saying their women must provide something for their family. Like, help pay children's school fees, feedings, house rents and other stuffs.
And I got curious.

So, as a man, if you marry a woman and God forbid, she dies and leave you alone with the kids, won't you be able to take good care of yourself and your children without her support?

No one prays for evil, but let's be real, bad things happen.
So, men,if your wife dies now leaving you and the kids, how are you going to manage the situation ?

Mynd44, Nlfpmod, please push this to the right section.

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

Ok, i can see you trying to exempt women in this particular scenario, when you and i knows that women generally are saddled with the responsibility of training and nurturing a child, while the duty of a man is to imbibe discipline, so you have no moral justification to bring men into the picture.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
The husband, why bring another woman to mistreat the children? We all know that most women would never fully love those children that are not biologically theirs and it becomes the duty of the father to protect those children by not bringing in another woman into their lives until they're adults.

Why can't you men just wait until the children are adults?

Young lady, i can't agree with you on this.

As a man, you have to work to provide for those children, and there is no way you expect him to take the children along with him to work, or stop working working to look after the children.

Mind you; The only reason why men marry, is because, they want to have children, apart from that, 80% of men won't commit with any woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Is mistreating the child also a part of training and nurturing them?

And haven't you ever heard of cases of stepmothers mistreating the children and manipulating the fathers to kick the children out of the house at a very young age? Is that also part of nurturing the children?

If women can be able to discipline their children as single mothers, then men can also train and nurture children as single fathers.
Dshocker:

Ok, i can see you trying to exempt women in this particular scenario, when you and i knows that women generally are saddled with the responsibility of training and nurturing a child, while the duty of a man is to imbibe discipline, so you have no moral justification to bring men into the picture.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

And haven't you ever heard of cases of stepmothers mistreating the children and manipulating the fathers to kick the children out of the house at a very young age? Is that also part of nurturing the children?

If women can be able to discipline their children as single mothers, then men can also train and nurture children as single fathers.

Now you are asking me questions, you should be asking yourself, as to why "women" exhibits such traits.

Samantha please Google;

1.... The role/duty of a father
2.... The role/duty of a mother
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

No need to argue much on this, my submission is this; The evil and wickedness of this topic starts and ends with women.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dexy4yah(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
They're quickly going to marry another woman who might end up mistreating the children.

That's why most African children whose mothers die first, leaving them with their fathers tend to suffer more than children whose fathers die first, leaving them with their mothers.

Some fathers would even kick their children out of the house after their mothers die just so they could please their new wives.
Yeah, that's true, that's exactly what happened in my neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2023
What do you have to say about those single mothers who have 8 to 5 jobs, but are still able to be parents to their children?

Why get married to have children when you already have children with your late wife?

And if you want to have more children, why can't you wait until the children are adults so that you can get another wife and have more children?
Dshocker:

Young lady, i can't agree with you on this.

As a man, you have to work to provide for those children, [/b]and there is no way you expect him to take the children along with him to work, or stop working working to look after the children.

Mind you; The only reason why men [b]marry
, is because, they want to have children, apart from that, 80% of men won't commit with any woman.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2023
If you know that the wickedness starts and ends with women, then why bring those wicked women into your innocent minor children's lives?

You know that they're wicked, but you still bring them, why?
Dshocker:

No need to argue much on this, my submission is this; The evil and wickedness of this topic starts and ends with women.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2023
This is the 21st century and any gender can look after a child or children.

I don't have to ask myself any questions because no other woman except for me is gonna look after my children.
Dshocker:

Now you are asking me questions, you should be asking yourself, as to why "women" exhibits such traits.

Samantha please Google;

1.... The role/duty of a father
2.... The role/duty of a mother
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dexy4yah(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd rather be selfish than leave my future kids to suffer in the hands of another woman.

You men can easily be manipulated by women into hating your own children.
💯
That's exactly what's going on in many homes.

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you have to say about those single mothers who have 8 to 5 jobs, but are still able to be parents to their children?

Why get married to have children when you already have children with your late wife?

And if you want to have more children, why can't you wait until the children are adults so that you can get another wife and have more children?

Samantha leave me alone, you argue too much.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Well, you quoted me first... grin grin grin
Dshocker:

Samantha leave me alone, you argue too much.
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Postinor: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Why should I blame my gender when the woman would've not married herself?

And if you know that my gender is a jealous type, why quickly get married to one and not wait until your children are adults before you can think of getting another wife?
🤣🤣🤣,abeg I no fit argue today na you know
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2023
I don't understand.. undecided undecided
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣,abeg I no fit argue today na you know
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, you quoted me first... grin grin grin

Kudos to your boyfriend, he deserves an award 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2023
I'm the nicest person ever... Animals and children also love me... I just can't tolerate nonsense... grin grin grin

My man understands me and I understand him too... I'd do anything for that man.. smiley smiley smiley
Dshocker:

Kudos to your boyfriend, he deserves an award 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Dshocker(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm the nicest person ever... Animals and children also love me... I just can't tolerate nonsense... grin grin grin

My man understands me and I understand him too... I'd do anything for that man.. smiley smiley smiley

Ms nicest...

Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by Matix222: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:

Every time your man your man we should hear word Please your boyfriend is of no use to anyone here
Re: Question for Men Who crave for supportive wives. by rickleye: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:

You can dedicate your life to your kids?
Men no fit sacrifice like women aswear!

No we can’t .
We are built differently.
Plus when the kids leave for college or life at 18 years , why should I grow old alone and be lonely.
It’s terrible to have known comfort and companionship and then struggle when you can have another partner.
You call it sacrifice, I call it not sensible. ( no offence)
The issue ive concluded upon is that kids take a toll more on women’s body but a women who still has suitors and says no ! It’s on her .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need An Advice / Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down / Is It Posible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.