Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl (2224 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hi guys, please I need help on how to keep in touch with my Zambian babe.

So I met with this loving girl on a popular chat app, and we hit it off almost instantly like we've known ourselves for a long time. We chatted for weeks and we are always eager to talk to each other.

I like this girl because she is the opposite of the typical naija girl, no asking for money or any such nonsense and although we have not not made our relationship official yet, but we know in our hearts that we have feelings for each other.

Now the problem is that her phone was recently stolen (surpringly, she is not taxing me for a new phone, which would have been the opposite if it was a Nigerian girl, but I still have it in mind to help her get a phone just that am trying to take things one step at a time

For now we only chat using her friends phone, if she visits her friend but I need a way to establish good communication with her as soon as possible. I can't call her with normal call because my airtime just gets sucked for calling international line and the call has not even connected.

So please, how can I make cheap call to Zambia, if you know any means or app I can use it will be very appreciated.

I see myself traveling to Zambia soon and getting a wife from there, it will be a wish come true grin
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Fidecoo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

So I met with this loving girl on a popular chat app, and we hit it off almost instantly like we've known ourselves for a long time. We chatted for weeks and we are always eager to talk to each other.

I like this girl because she is the opposite of the typical naija girl, no asking for money or any such nonsense and although we have not not made our relationship official yet, but we know in our hearts that we have feelings for each other.

Now the problem is that her phone was recently stolen (surpringly, she is not taxing me for a new phone, which would have been the opposite if it was a Nigerian girl, but I still have it in mind to help her get a phone just that am trying to take things one step at a time

For now we only chat using her friends phone, if she visits her friend but I need a way to establish good communication with her as soon as possible. I can't call her with normal call because my airtime just gets sucked for calling international line and the call has not even connected.

So please, how can I make cheap call to Zambia, if you know any means or app I can use it will be very appreciated.

I see myself traveling to Zambia soon and getting a wife from there, it will be a wish come true grin

Hahaha
Zambian love!!.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fidecoo:

Hahaha
Zambian love!!.

Bros if u get to see ladies outside this country, you will know Nigerian girls have some kind of attitude that are really repulsive to men

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Matix222: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

Bros if u get to see ladies outside this country, you will know Nigerian girls have some kind of attitude that are really repulsive to men

Guy distance relationship

Your mind go day las las 😅

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by dawnomike(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

download talk360
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
dawnomike:
download talk360

Thanks alot bro, I'll give it a try
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by advanceDNA: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

Thanks alot bro, I'll give it a try

The moment u met...phone don loss??
... u sure say no be naija baddie be that?? Na their MO be that ooo...... If u hear say her birthday na few weeks time... no dull ur self... na naija connection

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by TheFreshVanilla: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
You're being nurtured for huge billing. Continue fooling yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Gadafii: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Girls everywhere are the same, as long as she has kpekus and menstr8

See as you paint Zambian girl clean like say she no get blemish, I pity you

The earlier you know all girls are the same white black or red the better

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by okoroemeka(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

I don't think there is more better way of proving your love than buying her another phone,love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Bennysam: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

Guy distance relationship

Your mind go day las las 😅
E sure say no be one idiot dey play am maga

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

The moment u met...phone don loss??
... u sure say no be naija baddie be that?? Na their MO be that ooo...... If u hear say her birthday na few weeks time... no dull ur self... na naija connection

Nah bro, we've been chatting for a while and sometimes we go few days without chatting if she doesn't have data, and you can call literally feel the excitement in her voice whenever she comes back online we're chatting again and despite all this she has never asked for a single naira from. Her phone was really stolen because we only chat now if she visits one of her friends and she uses the friend's phone.

She even said she will get another smart phone, but just that it might take a while before she gather the money. Despite all of these, she has not asked for anything, I believe this girl is different even though am not going to mumu myself because of love but I know this girl is a dream girl.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gadafii:

Maybe they are all the same, but so far this one has not given me even the slightest clue to show that she is not the kind of girl any sensible guy will like to have
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Gadafii: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

Maybe they are all the same, but so far this one has not given me even the slightest clue to show that she is not the kind of girl any sensible guy will like to have
ok mate
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by lenghtinny(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95 post=125244479 :

Shut your trap man….

You think Zambian girls fell from heaven like manna ba angry

You can love your Zambian girl without dragging Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by lenghtinny(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gadafii:

No mind am….

E just Dey shout Zambian upandan like they perfect in that country….

To each his own abeg

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by marsup: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Find out the meaning of reverse psychology...
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by frozen70(f): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jb95:

Her phone never got lost untill you guys got connected

Ok, just take it easy and don't rush things

Get your passport and start making plans to travel and visit her

But it will be cheaper she comes to visit you first

But like I Said, don't rush and don't be too sure of everything being ok because you have not seen her and not had a physical interactions with her

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Op are you sure that you are not chatting a man like you? Open your eyes. Thank me later
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by 22o62021: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Have you done a video call with her?

I had this Kenyan girl that we do video calls always
I left her cos she is ugly.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Fairview1: 4:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Never allow what killed your father to kill you.

Adage#
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Jb95:

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Thislifesef: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Jb95:

grin grin
No worry, your temper go soon calm down.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by MrAgbako: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2023
I see you have a lot of free time to think about some Zambia woman miles away.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Chimezie198(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2023
lenghtinny:

Shut your trap man….

You think Zambian girls fell from heaven like manna ba angry

You can love your Zambian girl without dragging Nigerian girls
this one you dey para

Allow our brother to enjoy his Zambian love abeg..
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by LaSenior: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Girls don show me shege

E bi like say no only Nigeria girls ogbanje dey disturb

I am not lucky dealing with Nigerian girls I will go international now
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Kevineleven(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Jb95:

Follow your heart bro
And if it happens to be a mistake, it's normal, you learn and gain experience.
Buy her the phone already.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2023
22o62021:
Have you done a video call with her?

I had this Kenyan girl that we do video calls always
I left her cos she is ugly.

Bros u no just dey lucky. I don do video call with her and the babe fine. But las las no be by looks, if your Kenyan girl get sense follow her.

Pls if you know how I fit make cheap international calls Abeg show me the way
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=TERMlNATOR post=125249412][/quote]

Bros be calming down na grin grin
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2023
LaSenior:
Girls don show me shege

E bi like say no only Nigeria girls ogbanje dey disturb

I am not lucky dealing with Nigerian girls I will go international now

Guy if naija girls are not for you find your way enter another country oo, no time
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by 22o62021: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Jb95:

Bros u no just dey lucky. I don do video call with her and the babe fine. But las las no be by looks, if your Kenyan girl get sense follow her.

Pls if you know how I fit make cheap international calls Abeg show me the way

Send her money to buy phone
It will favour you.

And it will strengthen the relationship

You can send half of the money
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by AndrewTate(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
...talks about how she's different from Nigerian girls then goes on to try to teach her how to think like one😪
Who sent you to "think" of buying her a new phone when she didn't ask?
Then when she learns the pattern and moves like you've trained her to then you wonder why she changed from who she used to be.
Or you think Nigerian girls were like that from the start?
Use your head fella!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week / At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? / 2 Nigerian women Have Embarrassed Themselves Again On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.