Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl (2223 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Ikpunnegi01: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Two days after I met her, she sent me a plate of food garnished well that I should buy it for her through online; 3rd day :she doesn't have airtime, 4th day : Her gas had finished, one week : Her birthday is coming up, Two weeks : her rent expired, 2weeks and 3 days : They stole her phone in a bus meanwhile she is always using abbreviations to reply my messages. Always use your brain, guys no be father Christmas!
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
AndrewTate:
...talks about how she's different from Nigerian girls then goes on to try to teach her how to think like one😪
Who sent you to "think" of buying her a new phone when she didn't ask?
Then when she learns the pattern and moves like you've trained her to then you wonder why she changed from who she used to be.
Or you think Nigerian girls were like that from the start?
Use your head fella!

I get your point senior man. She has not asked me for anything and I also have never dropped even the slightest clue to her that I feel like to buy her a phone but we have not been communicating frequently this past few weeks. I just need a way to bring back the communication, hence the need to find a way to make cheaper international calls
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Two days after I met her, she sent me a plate of food garnished well that I should buy it for her through online; 3rd day :she doesn't have airtime, 4th day : Her gas had finished, one week : Her birthday is coming up, Two weeks : her rent expired, 2weeks and 3 days : They stole her phone in a bus meanwhile she is always using abbreviations to reply my messages. Always use your brain, guys no be father Christmas!

If na me I for don leave this kind person from the very first request. When it comes to money matter I no dey mumu myself with girls. I have said with my full chest and I will continue to say it, only my wife fit chop my money, if u be girlfriend nothing for you

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by AndrewTate(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jb95:

I get your point senior man. She has not asked me for anything and I also have never dropped even the slightest clue to her that I feel like to buy her a phone but we have not been communicating frequently this past few weeks. I just need a way to bring back the communication, hence the need to find a way to make cheaper international calls
take her to Whatsapp and make Whatsapp calls.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Jb95(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
AndrewTate:
take her to Whatsapp and make Whatsapp calls.

We were doing that normally until her phone was stolen, now we hardly communicate unless she visits her friend and use the friend's phone and that is like three times in the last about three weeks.

I have tried calling her phone directly but before you know what's happening 200 naira has been wiped from my airtime and the call has not even connected. I just need a cheaper means of making the calls
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by AndrewTate(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jb95:

We were doing that normally until her phone was stolen, now we hardly communicate unless she visits her friend and use the friend's phone and that is like three times in the last about three weeks.

I have tried calling her phone directly but before you know what's happening 200 naira has been wiped from my airtime and the call has not even connected. I just need a cheaper means of making the calls
I understand your pain brother but you have to face the fact here... In this case I'd say you take what the situation presents, tho it can be painful. Prepare for the worse...cos it looks like you've grown a little attached to this person.
If you try harder than this you might end up with a more painful outcome.
So I'd say you just start taking your mind off her not because of anything but because the situation is "out of your control". If you go out of your way too much (like trying to call her directly) which you cannot afford, or look for ways to get your communication with her back on track (which might require you to do something that isn't worth it) only you have got something to loose here...
Atleast it's not an official relationship.
Women can be "burst-brain surprising" at times... You might be busy doing all these things thinking the feeling is mutual but for her it's just a "Nigerian friend" she met online and it'll shock you to your knees.
Or you believe she doesn't have sex?
If your answer to the above question is positive then be sure she probably was seeing someone before y'all met.
She could even have flings and all that while y'all was even chatting.
In all...just go with the flow and don't try to "make things happen".
Allow fate do it's thing.

Always be ready to loose anybody at anytime...make peace with this fact.
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by ElliotP: 4:10am On Aug 22, 2023
You wan love woman when you nor fit afford better airtime
Re: Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl by Danisaint112(m): 5:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Jb95:
Hi guys, please I need help on how to keep in touch with my Zambian babe.

So I met with this loving girl on a popular chat app, and we hit it off almost instantly like we've known ourselves for a long time. We chatted for weeks and we are always eager to talk to each other.

I like this girl because she is the opposite of the typical naija girl, no asking for money or any such nonsense and although we have not not made our relationship official yet, but we know in our hearts that we have feelings for each other.

Now the problem is that her phone was recently stolen (surpringly, she is not taxing me for a new phone, which would have been the opposite if it was a Nigerian girl, but I still have it in mind to help her get a phone just that am trying to take things one step at a time

For now we only chat using her friends phone, if she visits her friend but I need a way to establish good communication with her as soon as possible. I can't call her with normal call because my airtime just gets sucked for calling international line and the call has not even connected.

So please, how can I make cheap call to Zambia, if you know any means or app I can use it will be very appreciated.

I see myself traveling to Zambia soon and getting a wife from there, it will be a wish come true grin

We are not going to be asking for much, just give us picture of the girl. We want to confirm something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Girls - Valley Girls / Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys / Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.