Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy (3250 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by flokii: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
@OP Get your things and bounce.. the girl doesn't deserve a man like you.

On a second thought, the girl could have pinned that child on OP had it been they were sexually involved.. reason she wants to abort is because she doesn't know how to hide the shame.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Epitectus(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
It was his choice
Bennysam:

It really surprised me , how can a girl tell you no sex till after marriage and you agree , A Nigeria girl
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by jeromestarks: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:
What are you saying? If I had married her earlier, I would have raised another man's children.
Was she a Virgin when you met her?

You foolishly and stupidly followed a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Your stupidity is from you mother. Wheyyou accept her back, you will activate your father's stupidity in you. Go on boy.

Stupid boy planning to marry a non virgin.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by marsup: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
I just don't get the concept of having a partner and then cheating with someone else.
Break up if you are not satisfied and move on.
I despise people with multiple sexual partners.
One dick/pussy at a time if you must.

Op, let your healing begin.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Dshocker(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Greattestman:
I started noticing some strange behaviors in my fiancee recently, but nevermind because nothing concrete. Two weeks ago, I stumbled on one of her friends and the friend told me my fiancee went to hospital, I was surprised because normally she supposed to have informed me about it because she always does. I still didn't mind but when I asked her she denied and said she went to visit a friend.
Last week I decided to go and visit her mother and the mother told me that my fiancee wants to abort my child, I was shocked! My child? Is she pregnant? When? How? To whom is she pregnant for? This lady lied to her family members that it was mine but never for once had we touched each other for sexual satisfaction. She suggested that sex between us was until after marriage but was satisfying herself somewhere. The mother was shocked to learn that the pregnancy was not mine.
I met my fiancee to talk, at first she denied but when I let her knew her mom told me everything, she started apologizing.
I told her I have nothing against her but we can't marry again, she's still apologizing but the truth is that I have lost all appetite for marriage and relationship. I will not hurt myself again. And I have to admit that this is my last relationship.

U are a funny guy, because one way or the other, you will still get married, and i pray it won't be at old age, then had i known would follow.

Oga there are many good women out there, stop deceiving yourself and making it look like without her you can't get married.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Baronthecelebri: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Run for your life
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Illegal1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
On behalf of HeartlessMan a.k.a DevilishMan,

I say "Op, raise the baby and use him/her for money ritual when he/she matures"

omoh.........emidior my guy,u finish work for here..

nah exactly wetin dat guy for talk nah u jst talk so...
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by seetomorrow: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Greattestman:
I started noticing some strange behaviors in my fiancee recently, but nevermind because nothing concrete. Two weeks ago, I stumbled on one of her friends and the friend told me my fiancee went to hospital, I was surprised because normally she supposed to have informed me about it because she always does. I still didn't mind but when I asked her she denied and said she went to visit a friend.
Last week I decided to go and visit her mother and the mother told me that my fiancee wants to abort my child, I was shocked! My child? Is she pregnant? When? How? To whom is she pregnant for? This lady lied to her family members that it was mine but never for once had we touched each other for sexual satisfaction. She suggested that sex between us was until after marriage but was satisfying herself somewhere. The mother was shocked to learn that the pregnancy was not mine.
I met my fiancee to talk, at first she denied but when I let her knew her mom told me everything, she started apologizing.
I told her I have nothing against her but we can't marry again, she's still apologizing but the truth is that I have lost all appetite for marriage and relationship. I will not hurt myself again. And I have to admit that this is my last relationship.

I wonder how a reasonable man will accept no sex till after marriage. What a f.ck? Thunder fire any Nigerian woman that will say this to a man here. And woo to you fo0l whp fall for this useless issue.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by NwaliE01: 4:12am On Aug 22, 2023
OP, thank God for escaping this public toilet you called fiancee. God timely saved your future bro. There are so many descent girls out there. I pray you find love again.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Savedday2: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2023
When I told you guys that , when a 9ja girl told you sex after marriage, you should run for your dear life, you guys didn't believe me.

Let me tell you the truth, both the ones forming church girl/GF/wife, they are all ashawo.

That you have not caught your GF/wife doing ashawo doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo. They are all the same
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Brandiebird: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Greattestman:
The fact that I brought what happened to me to this forum doesn't give you the effrontery to call it lies. Things like this happens and they happen all the time.

This forum is full of effeminate attention seeking botches. Will making up stories put food in your empty mouths?

I’m so ashamed of my gender on this forum. It use to be women moaning about their relationships but now it’s these fatherless men raised by loose women who think all women are like those who raised them.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Okhuadams(m): 5:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Greattestman:
it can't be ur last just move on and hope for a better person. God just delivered you that's the point
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Tenrack: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Greattestman:
shocked grin cheesy Love na scam bros. Focus your energy on mullla. Just fawk and leave. It's no longer worth the hassle.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2023
Greattestman:

Thank goodness you found out. You would have end up marry a sluut
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Kevineleven(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Karen2024:
The lady is an alpha female..all men deserves this good treatment.
Nah babe, she is an alpha whorr, that's what she is and she got what she deserved, she lost a good man and a marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
My advice is that people should go through the Op's numerous topics before commenting on this thread. grin

Just did that. I think he is just one of those trolls on NL lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Inlove With A Ghana Girl! / His Childhood Friend Is In Love With Me! Help! / How To Purchase A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.