Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Is A Normal Not To Go On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Normal Not To Go On A Date? (129 Views)

At 22, Is It Normal Not Have Had Any Relationship? / Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Normal Not To Go On A Date? by smalldivk111: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Have been dating this girl for a year now and haven’t taken her out to like a fancy restaurant or outing location I’m an introvert not this outgoing type I prefer staying at home than going out

I’m beginning to feel for her guys is this normal?
Re: Is A Normal Not To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Being an introvert doesn't mean you should be boring... You need to normalize going out with her every now and the, even if it's just to take a walk together.

I'm an introvert too, but I go out every now and then and I was gonna get bored being in a relationship with someone that is always at home because I need to go out and enjoy some fresh air for a change... You don't have to take her to expensive restaurants.

1 Like

Re: Is A Normal Not To Go On A Date? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Going out doesn't really mean you must have enough of money in your bank account first.....

Just like Samantha has already said,once in awhile,it's good to take a walk.........

Lots of us on-here are introverts, myself inclusively........But I always go out once in a while alongside with my banny.........

Funny thing is that its always her that usually initiate the outing cuz she knows I don't have time for such things now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Design A Website,or Help With Marketing Process / How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair | Ways To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair / Sweet Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.