Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops (42937 Views)

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / I Stopped Breastfeeding My Newborn | Breastfeeding Struggles | Nelo Okeke / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by BloomingDale(f): 11:59am On Jan 16
Mystiquefia:

y u dey lie like this?

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Mayeldah(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16
Cashsteady:
She was probably hornyand wanted her boobs sucked as most women love it when their boobs are sucked so she had to use the innocent baby ..

This is not right at all

bro read this thing well na, she has her own baby too

she was obviously breastfeeding the two while her sister was away

2 Likes

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Anijay1212(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16
adioolayi:
This one no grow up to experience real African community lifestyle grin cheesy grin cheesy

Many children of the same age group have been cross-breastfed in Nigeria grin cheesy grin cheesy

When you leave your baby for a nursing mother to go take up some job....and your baby is crying ..disturbing the entire neighborhood...so, you no know say the breastfeeding mother you left your baby with go give am breast grin grin grin

Dey Play.
grin grin grin
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by UptownVibes(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16
Is she not the baby's anty? Una just dey find trouble, for where trouble jejely dey sleep. She was only concerned, and she no mean to harm the child..

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by SIRTeee15: 12:05pm On Jan 16
White women have no right to complain about someone else breastfeeding their babies.
They forced black slave women to breastfeed their children during slavery. So that one no be talk.

Calling police on your sister is stupid and insensitive, there are long term repercussions for such acts. Cow milk can be replaced but not relationship. She should breastfeed her baby until she has money to buy cow milk, it's only temporary and she won't die.
Messing up your sister's record because of trivial issue is simply overboard. This could impact her abilit to get good jobs, mortgage, loan or even accessibility to credit.
Oyinbo women and their obsession with police is nauseating, they call police for everything. No wonder their community is becoming messed up.

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by CJStarz: 12:05pm On Jan 16
Cashsteady:
She was probably hornyand wanted her boobs sucked as most women love it when their boobs are sucked so she had to use the innocent baby ..

This is not right at all
U no sabi read.
Read am again
She too has her own baby
She was just helping out

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by efe21: 12:08pm On Jan 16
Mayeldah:

bro read this thing well na, she has her own baby too

she was obviously breastfeeding the two while her sister was away
The sister that called the cops is just an ungrateful bitch.... Thank God the cops understood the situation and give her a lecture.... That is why some people don't like helping family members to avoid situations like this. The sister wey call police no try at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Donedeal1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16
Simeon's is a jerk

Why supply cans of months?.

For feeding in days.

Why going to the bathroom to call the cops?.

She should thank god she had a caring sister.

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by incogni2o: 12:11pm On Jan 16
Cashsteady:

This is not right at all

Did you hear she had her own Baby?

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Okoroawusa: 12:15pm On Jan 16
Na wa o! Me wey I dey find breast milk like this...

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by finallybusy: 12:15pm On Jan 16
Fake story again. Nairaland is a zoo.
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by aremubabs: 12:19pm On Jan 16
The sister did a terrible thing by throwing away 15 cans of formula. That is a lot of money.

The breastfeeding is not the issue for me. It is the waste of food and money.

I know how much I spend on food for my daughter every week. And then, someone takes 15 cans of food and throws them away.

If my sister or brother did something like that to me, I won't take it easy on them.
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by linearity: 12:34pm On Jan 16
Very funny. I really can't say but I don't think it's proper to breastfeed another woman's baby without her approval.

She knew about her sister’s beliefs against the use of baby formula and have observed her not using it with her own son.

But when it became convenient for her, she left her baby under her sister’s care and went to the hospital for three days?

That is an implicit approval to her sister to breast feed the baby in her absent, she obviously doesn’t have alternative choice for babysitting.

It is like giving a bone to a dog and becoming mad because the dog is chowing on the bone. All the signs were there that you know or would have known that a dog would chow on bones, but you ignored them because it was convenient for you and hoped and prayed that it does not happen.

She was totally ungrateful for calling the cops, I don’t know about you, have you watched someone else 7 weeks old baby for three days straight and when she returned, there was no thank you, she walked straight into the bathroom and called cops?

She is an ingrate and have an overblown sense of entitlement, next time your baby will be sleeping beside you on your hospital bed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Benjaminy: 12:35pm On Jan 16
SAMBARRY:
your brain dey work so? undecided

The mouth of a baby sucking out milk from the nipples is it the same as a man sucking the nipples for sexual purpose? What sexual gratification does a woman want to derive from a baby sucking her nipples?

Even a woman who just had her baby still feels pain on her nipples when the baby is sucking and the baby sometimes bites the nipples of the mother in a painful way so which one come be "as most women love it" undecided

Them suppose watch you very well when them leave pikin be with you lipsrsealed

That last paragraph is quite necessary. It's from his kind of comment that you know how one's mind works and his is definitely as dark as a mind can possibly be

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by slowice(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16
It could have been handled better... Her sister was wrong to throw away her baby's famular and all without her consent, but she meant no harm, just an overbearing sister. We have a lot of them here in Nigeria lol. Especially if they are older
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Nokio2: 12:38pm On Jan 16
Kudos to her sister
Plenty of us hate women that are stingy with their bress..wetin self common bress that eve was showing serpent upandan...
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by FireUpNow(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16
Throwing the baby's formula away was bad to begin with. Also she should have seeked her sisters consent before breastfeeding the son of her sister. But normally some children love breasts so much that they can suck anything breasts they see. Some very funny babies can suck a man's breast if the father opens his chest.
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Benjaminy: 12:42pm On Jan 16
linearity:

She knew about her sister’s beliefs against the use of baby formula and have observed her not using it with her own son.

But when it became convenient for her, she left her baby under her sister’s care and went to the hospital for three days?

That is an implicit approval to her sister to breast feed the baby in her absent, she obviously doesn’t have alternative choice for babysitting.

It is like giving a bone to a dog and becoming mad because the dog is chowing on the bone. All the signs were there that you know or would have known that a dog would chow on bones, but you ignored them because it was convenient for you and hoped and prayed that it does not happen.

She was totally ungrateful for calling the cops, I don’t know about you, have you watched someone else 7 weeks old baby for three days straight and when she returned, there was no thank you, she walked straight into the bathroom and called cops?

She is an ingrate and have an overblown sense of entitlement, next time your baby will be sleeping beside you on your hospital bed.

The Sister was a bit wrong. Could have still breastfed the child while keeping the baby formulas aside, without discarding them. But I agree with you. The one that called the cops ain't just wrong. She's a terrible human. Calling the cops is the thank you, for taking care of your son for days?

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by Cassandraloius: 12:46pm On Jan 16
It looks suspicious perhaps her boobs was itching her and needed attention.

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by We4all: 12:53pm On Jan 16
SIRTeee15:
White women have no right to complain about someone else breastfeeding their babies.
They forced black slave women to breastfeed their children during slavery. So that one no be talk.

Calling police on your sister is stupid and insensitive, there are long term repercussions for such acts. Cow milk can be replaced but not relationship. She should breastfeed her baby until she has money to buy cow milk, it's only temporary and she won't die.
Messing up your sister's record because of trivial issue is simply overboard. This could impact her abilit to get good jobs, mortgage, loan or even accessibility to credit.
Oyinbo women and their obsession with police is nauseating, they call police for everything. No wonder their community is becoming messed up.

At the bolded: I didn't know this. This shows how stupid and confused whites are. You call someone monkey and still allow that monkey to feed your baby?
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Jan 16
Cashsteady:

This is not right at all

Idiot
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by ObalendeCMS: 12:57pm On Jan 16
I don't put my mouth in all those people's matter.
Psycho gender!
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by limcar: 1:00pm On Jan 16
Beverlyjean:
She should have asked first...what she did was totally wrong
hoe, do you breastfeed your husband

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by limcar: 1:03pm On Jan 16
BloomingDale:

You know breastfeeding can most times be painful, right? I’ve seen some mother’s nipples fall off due to the constant breastfeeding by their babies.
can a non nursing mother breastfeed a child
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by do4luv14(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16
Very funny. I really can't say but I don't think it's proper to breastfeed another woman's baby without her approval.

Then you will surely starve the baby for the 3 days her Mum was in the hospital,

Thing is, it's not an outsider that feed the baby, it's her own blood sister, and her Gratitude is to call the cops,

if na me be the sister, She go collect hot slap, to reset her damn brains

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by PROPEACE: 1:09pm On Jan 16
Why was the stupid mother not breastfeeding her child? Why use formula? Serves her right!

1 Like

Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by dannyville2(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=125261706]

https://nypost.com/2023/08/18/i-came-home-and-found-my-sister-breastfeeding-my-son-i-called-the-cops/

What do you think?
I personally see nothing wrong with her breastfeeding another child . I see village people acting all civilised here
Re: I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops by CrownLands(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16
Hehehe! If na Nigeria the man go say the in-law don give him pikin witchcraft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.