Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. (2121 Views)

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! / Money Ritual. I Need A Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by bigpriik: 9:16pm On Feb 23
which kain country and life be this? being hustling legitimately since age 17 now am 29 nothing to show for it,i have planned,execute,strategize for over 10 years nothing works,this first two months of this year has being the worst of my life,i am owing numerous debts ,house rent about to get due,i lost 50k from my pos business early this month,i feel like someone are attacking me spiritually both from my family and others,because they think i am doing well for myself,i feel so much negative dark forces around me hindering my progress,i have gone to church give offerings and pray hard yet no change ,i think i will try the other way round anything wey sup no pee.

4 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Mackrel001: 9:22pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:
which kain country and life be this? being hustling legitimately since age 17 now am 29 nothing to show for it,i have planned,execute,strategize for over 10 years nothing works,this first two months of this year has being the worst of my life,i am owing numerous debts ,house rent about to get due,i lost 50k from my pos business early this month,i feel like someone are attacking me spiritually both from my family and others,because they think i am doing well for myself,i feel so much negative dark forces around me hindering my progress,i have gone to church give offerings and pray hard yet no change ,i think i will try the other way round anything wey sup no pee.

A demon is involved
Try and engage this demon on a battle,
Frustrate his energy, he will leave you alone

2 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by buttlover(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23
Lol. The only juju i know that works is hard drugs. Cocaine

1 Like

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by bigpriik: 9:33pm On Feb 23
Mackrel001:

A demon is involved
Try and engage this demon on a battle,
Frustrate his energy, he will leave you alone

i think you are right,i feel so much dark energy around me,something is definitely wrong somewhere,people envy me so much in my workplace i wanna leave,how do i battle this demon to submission.
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Mackrel001: 9:52pm On Feb 23
bigpriik:

i think you are right,i feel so much dark energy around me,something is definitely wrong somewhere,people envy me so much in my workplace i wanna leave,how do i battle this demon to submission.

Don't let me lie to you
I have face similar situation like yours, still facing
But I know how demons go about making everything not work for me, this happen for me for five years, till I understand their game, i frustrate them by not putting my emotion on something important, because they are reads thought and emotion
They leave you alone if they can't get to you

But it will be better seeing a genuine men of god for solution

2 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:57pm On Feb 23
I understand your pledge
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Boondocxs(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23
it’s really tough out here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by superintendents(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23
sad
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Ibechris2: 10:41pm On Feb 23
There is nothing like juju here or any invisible hand in ur case here.

When was the last time ur wrote down ur goals,together with a deadline.

When was the last time u checked ur inflows and outflows...these things can make it seem like some terrible hands are at play here.

Check yourself out and evaluate your former plans and find out where the problems are coming from.

Without much ado,u might be surprised that all ur problems are within only if u can be diligent enough,u could also resolve it timeously.

If this life isn't helping u,pls change ur environment...lagos never favoured me but I left and everything worked beyond my expectations.

Lastly,write down every one naira that goes out,and every dime that comes in...this means tracking your inflows and outflows. This is what I have been doing for the past 8years and it works like magic. At the end of the month u will see all the leakages.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by samwash(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23
Mackrel001:

Don't let me lie to you
I have face similar situation like yours, still facing
But I know how demons go about making everything not work for me, this happen for me for five years, till I understand their game, i frustrate them by not putting my emotion on something important, because they are reads thought and emotion
They leave you alone if they can't get to you

But it will be better seeing a genuine men of god for solution

Hey Man !!
You got it wrong by saying demons can read thoughts,that is not true.
The devil and it's agents ( demons) don't have the abilities to read someone's thoughts or read mind.
Only God Almighty can search the thought of a man, Hes the only one that has that abilities, even God's Angels can't do that either.

5 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Autobot05: 11:32pm On Feb 23
samwash:

Hey Man !!
The devil and it's agents ( demons) don't have the abilities to read someone's thoughts or read mind.
Only God Almighty can search the thought of a man, Hes the only one that has that abilities, even God's Angels can't do that either.

Correct

2 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23
buttlover:
Lol. The only juju i know that works is hard drugs. Cocaine

are u on?

1 Like

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by FUTURE4202(m): 12:22am On Feb 24
Same here, but i really nor one use human blood. Maybe myself somehow.
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by bigpriik: 12:40am On Feb 24
FUTURE4202:
Same here, but i really nor one use human blood. Maybe myself somehow.

nobody really wan do ritual but na frustration and hoplessness dey cause am too bad Nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Badmashiii: 4:13am On Feb 24
samwash:

Hey Man !!

Ogbeni calm down. I don't know what kind of demon he's talking about but true demons(jinns) in my religion which is islam can 100% listen to your thoughts.

Ask any knowledgeable Muslim near you.

2 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Ogbrave: 4:34am On Feb 24
Please hold on and keep on trusting God...it gets the darkest when we are close to our blessings...God is the greatest.

3 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by spinna: 4:38am On Feb 24
bigpriik:
Add God to the hustle.No go do rituals ooo..

Covenant day of restoration is tomorrow..all you need is a little faith. The lost years will be restored..Only God can do this

From 6.am tomorrow on domimedia.org or YouTube

You will learn the steps to take to secure God's favour.. which is better than countless years of labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by okoroemeka(m): 4:40am On Feb 24
bigpriik:
why not,try the ritual also but make sure you use your own body parts for the conocotion

1 Like

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Leumastv: 4:43am On Feb 24
bigpriik:

Singer KAY BOBBY reveals how he made
friendship with Davido's security man which led him to
meet OBO baddest!

Full gist on TikTok,click on the link below 👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMd6WeR7/

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Leumastv: 4:44am On Feb 24
okoroemeka:
why not,try the ritual also but make sure you use your own body parts for the conocotion

Singer KAY BOBBY reveals how he made
friendship with Davido's security man which led him to
meet OBO baddest!

Full gist on TikTok,click on the link below 👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMd6WeR7/
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:52am On Feb 24
Find rope bobo

1 Like

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by terrezo2002(m): 8:47am On Feb 24
bigpriik:
In that case, you are yet to experience what it means to suffer since you have decided to venture into ritual.
You think those ritualists you see are having fun. They throw money around, party and make noise not knowing they are experiencing sorrows within.
Stay with God. Your thoughts alone shows you are just a church goer and not one who has serious relationship with his God. Find your way back to God. There is no other way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by conscienceman4(m): 9:27am On Feb 24
The fact you are being attacked shows you have a great star.
You are inviting demons with your thoughts.
Thinking of ritual is enough reason for you to go for deliverance as you are not ready to follow Christ.
Giving offering and thinking of ritual is a no no.
You can't serve God and Mammon.
When your heart is right you will see the hand of your destiny Creator.
Ritual is a deception to finish your soul because that is what the devil wants for you.
Just find one good and legit thing to do and in no time you will make it.
It can be 6 months, 1 year, 2 years.
Seek for good advice.
You are just 29.
Don't finish your life before it starts.

2 Likes

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by STYCNig(m): 9:39am On Feb 24
Yes! This is how tedious the route of great is, very rough with spiritual and physical attack. I encourage you to stay put. All what you've been through is a sign and signal that your future is very great, hence the temptation for you to compromise that future. You are not alone on this... alot of legit folks are on the same line of experience too. Don't quit, don't compromise that great future, you"ll be glad you did!

I would encourage you to read bibliography of legitimate successful people to kit up your determination.

Above all, having God by your side will assist you with the Grace to stay focused to the end. Bless You, #OnlyGod.

bigpriik:

1 Like

Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by J0HNNY(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24
If your time never reach, there's nothing You can do about it.. but if you decide to follow shortcut, you will reap what you sowed.

Some people made it Early, some made it late.

better be patience, hustling and continue pushing.
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by emperor4love(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24
Even fr ritual de go still run u street fr de little u get bfr u see original baba sef
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Samuelojonla123(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24
samwash:

Hey Man !!
Just dey play bro, who tell you say demons cannot read person thoughts, even there are some people wey be say if you dey expect something big, them don see am before you...I'm talking from experience and if you no believe ask elders wey dey ur area dem go yarn you better cool
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Snowx: 12:48pm On Feb 24
Nothing like ritual it doesn't work..pray and let your positive thoughts guide you
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Samuelojonla123(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24
bigpriik:
Just no relent na my own advice for you because na everybody know as e take be for this country and bro try go spiritual way make dem enlighten you more about your problems.
Your problems self still small, if I talk my own you go cry but we move on as a Man cool
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Emmanuel30a: 3:08pm On Feb 24
bigpriik:
wetin you dey wait for, "everything you do I go do"
Re: Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. by Texcyndy: 4:37pm On Feb 24
terrezo2002:

In that case, you are yet to experience what it means to suffer since you have decided to venture into ritual.
You think those ritualists you see are having fun?They throw money around, party and make noise not knowing they are experiencing sorrows within.
Stay with God. Your thoughts alone shows you are just a church goer and not one who has serious relationship with his God. Find your way back to God. There is no other way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Celebrate My First Year Wedding Anniversary / The Fear Of Jazz / Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.