Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament (2957 Views)

Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear. / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by kizzoh(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2023
cocoined:
Countdown to 9 PM and I'll do it. All it cost is 5h for the small bottle. I will go and get it on credit. My fam will pay for it when I'm gone.

The world is full of fake love. I know once the news circulates that I'm gone they will all act like they care. But I'll be happy that I'm in a better place then..
Ok sir

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by eepeepook: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Unserious entity. Get away. Na so you go delete this account start afresh with another. Nairaland bingo.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Onuimo1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Remove your mind from such thoughts. People have gone through tougher times than what's happening bto you. The Truth is Nobody owes you nothing. So when your parents and friends fail to come to your aid, you owe yourself that duty to rescue your self.

Not as if your parents, siblings, and friends aren't supposed to be there for you. But when there not there no reason them. Quit your current job you can still start afresh. Stay afloat..........

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Atolu01: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
All is well. OP, you'll be fine.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by BenedictAbajue(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:

See this idiot who can't even afford data looking for cheap VPN...Broke, senseless, idiot.
Fool!
I know someone in my class who is contemplating suicide. If I tell her this same thing you wrote here, I'll get her obituary the next day. And I'm really serious here.
If you've ever encountered someone who is depressed and contemplating suicide, you won't be saying this.
I hardly insult people on this forum, We don't know if the op is telling the truth.
There's really something wrong with you.
If we check na, na graduate you be. Yet na 17yr old me go dey give you sense. Smh
nlfpmod seun pls take this guy out of here
I can't imagine you'll be delighted at the death of a nairalander

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Kingosytex(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I know someone in my class who is contemplating suicide. If I tell her this same thing you wrote here, I'll get her obituary the next day. And I'm really serious here.
If you've ever encountered someone who is depressed and contemplating suicide, you won't be saying this.
I hardly insult people on this forum, We don't know if the op is telling the truth.
If we check na, na graduate you be. Yet na 17yr old me go dey give you sense. Smh

It's either you didn't follow the argument from the beginning to have seen the solutions I proffered or you're just being ignorant or mischievous.
I gave him an urgent response, words of encouragement, and even strengthened him yet his ebullient and exuberant nature overrode him that he resorted to insults.
Go back and follow up the argument. I'm not responsible for his predicaments, he is not the only one passing through a lot and if he decides to take his own life, that's his cup of tea.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by Brandiebird: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Op has created about 4 threads since he registered and his go to line is ā€˜Iā€™m going to kms.ā€™

In May someone sent him 10k because of this same MO. He took it up a gear this time and put a timeline just to guilt trip Nairalanders, but it back fired on him. The way he was insulting and trolling trolls shows he is not depressed and suicidal.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by ruggedtimi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
cocoined:

I am gainfully employed. But haven't been paid for over 4 months. Since 10th of July to now I haven't gone to school. Family and friends that promised to help with some token are just ignoring me.. life is wicked
do you know what does family and friends are going through?
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by ruggedtimi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
cocoined:

I am gainfully employed. But haven't been paid for over 4 months. Since 10th of July to now I haven't gone to school. Family and friends that promised to help with some token are just ignoring me.. life is wicked
do you know what those family and friends are going through?

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by 9japride(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
peedeeasobie:

No one owes you anything the moment you become an adult. Even the government owes you nothing except you work for them.

He should fight, society is not fair. People are struggling. Before the 4 months that they started owing him, how many people did he help financially? Those are the people he should ask for help and be entitled to atleast
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I understand that life is not fair. Though, most 9ja people are not helpful. I don't know much about the OP if he's a good person or not.
But my point is that why can't people give advice that is even free and won't cost nothing?
In western world for example in Europe they don't care for themselves. Majority of them are cold hearted and that's not our culture.
In developed countries, the government owe the citizens their duties to provide a conducive environment for survival. The people pay their tax so them no born the government well not to perform.
Over here the people love electing hard and wicked people to govern them.
It's only immediate family members that really help these days, people are just to mean.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by FLYFIRE(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am just seeing this & trust that God will work a miracle in your life @OP. Please dont do anything ungodly. The longer your problems the bigger your testimonies will be. God bless & uphold you IJN.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by fatosky1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I understand that life is not fair. Though, most 9ja people are not helpful. I don't know much about the OP if he's a good person or not.
But my point is that why can't people give advice that is even free and won't cost nothing?
In western world for example in Europe they don't care for themselves. Majority of them are cold hearted and that's not our culture.
In developed countries, the government owe the citizens their duties to provide a conducive environment for survival. The people pay their tax so them no born the government well not to perform.
Over here the people love electing hard and wicked people to govern them.
It's only immediate family members that really help these days, people are just to mean.
There is a wise saying that be your brother's keeper.
He may have reached his elastic limit of endurance. All he needs at the moment are words of encouragement and instances of people who had gone through worst and survived eventually.
The main reason of sharing his ordeal is to get help and succour to relieve the emotional agony and obtain strength to fight on the challenges.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by 9japride(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
fatosky1:

There is a wise saying that be your brother's keeper.
He may have reached his elastic limit of endurance. All he needs at the moment are words of encouragement and instances of people who had gone through worst and survived eventually.
The main reason of sharing his ordeal is to get help and succour to relieve the emotional agony and obtain strength to fight on the challenges.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, that's what I was telling one poster earlier. Even if one can't give money, they should be able to give useful ideas on how to make money.
But it seems 9ja matter don make a lot of people so mean. Some were even encouraging him to take he's life. So sad.
Re: I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament by MrBroke(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2023
cocoined:

No

Then don't do it. You can either change your life or let your life change you. Buckle up bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You / Long Distance Relationships - Would You Leave Nigeria? / This Guy Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.