Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release (39700 Views)

Re- Abioye Olajide Is Alive. / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
ideynl1:

It is still staged. Propaganda has been bursted, now you faked a useless release and ransom.

So who kidnapped him? What company does he work for? I thought you said it was IPoB that kidnnaped him?

Una never see anything
Yes, they will soon fake your own too.

10 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Hpesoj: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
totit:
And some useless beings claimed that the kidnapping was staged?

And how does this confirme otherwise? Is there any official source to the information? The guys that promoted the previous news saying he was killed are still the same dishing this one.

While the Nigerian security agencies might be unprofessional and incompetent, I seldom make conclusions without getting any confirmation from appropriate quarters

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Occurstaem:
AlhamduLillahi.
Earlier some despicable people said the video was fake. They never for once condemned the video and the action. They even turned it to Tinubu and APC matter. They were gaslighting us and discrediting the video albeit covertly happy about it. Bunch of lowlifes. All they were after was shouting the video is fake.

Even at this stage, some mumü are still saying the video is fake despite the 3.5millon ransom that was paid to those 0su cannibals.

WAllahi, ransom or no ransom, if the guy was killed the aftereffects would have been utterly devastating.

This thread will serve as a reference to all of them when the time comes. And the heartless one above who still has the guts and courage to continuously propagate the victim case as a staged kidnap will meet his own staged play too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by ideynl1: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
totit:

Yes, they will soon fake your own too.

I do not depend on government 30k to bring myself to accept fake propaganda. I thought you guys said he is dead, where is the dead body?

All eyes on Judiciary!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hpesoj:

And how does this confirme otherwise? Is there any official source to the information? The guys that promoted the previous news saying he was killed are still the same dishing this one.

While the Nigerian security agencies might be unprofessional and incompetent, I seldom make conclusions without getting any confirmation from appropriate quarters

No wahala. The staged play will go around, soon. Enjoy yours when it comes.

6 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
ideynl1:

I do not depend on government 30k to bring myself to accept fake propaganda. I thought you guys said he is dead, where is the dead body?

All eyes on Judiciary!

What has 30k got to do with this now?
Dead? I was even one of the persons that disputed that with proof of one of his colleague's message via Twitter.

6 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Hpesoj: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
totit:

No wahala. The staged play will go around, soon. Enjoy yours when it comes.

Lol. Stop being emotional. Learn to always verify the authenticity of news especially on blogs and social media platforms. It will save you a lot of stress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hpesoj:

Lol. Stop being emotional. Learn to always verify the authenticity of news especially on blogs and social media platforms. It will save you a lot of stress.

And what proof have you provided to claim that it is fake? Me emotional? You don't know who you are arguing with. Lool

Pointing out your wickedness is what I am here to do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Abagworo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is why the earlier thread was a misnomer. Shame on the mode that pushed such propaganda to front page

7 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Abagworo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Occurstaem:
AlhamduLillahi.
Earlier some despicable people said the video was fake. They never for once condemned the video and the action. They even turned it to Tinubu and APC matter. They were gaslighting us and discrediting the video albeit covertly happy about it. Bunch of lowlifes. All they were after was shouting the video is fake.

Even at this stage, some mumü are still saying the video is fake despite the 3.5millon ransom that was paid to those 0su cannibals.

WAllahi, ransom or no ransom, if the guy was killed the aftereffects would have been utterly devastating.

Everything about the thread was wrong. Nothing suggested the kidnappers were Igbo not to talk of IPOB or terrorists as captioned. With this news it means he was kidnapped for ransome by a gang and his ethnicity wasn't important but their ransome .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Tochi3(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin grin

Story don dey change...propaganda exposed...maybe his so called " emilokan friends" pulled a "hungry to Die" move on him...the situation in the country can turn your so called "friends" to kidnappers.. a lot of people are facing hell especially the emilokans wailing over social media

This Script never finish...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Hpesoj: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
totit:

And what proof have you provided to claim that it is fake? Me emotional? You don't know who you are arguing with. Lool

Pointing out your wickedness is what I am here to do.

The joke is on you. I think you should work on your comprehension problem.

Pointing out my wickedness?

Lol.... It's 7 already, I've better things to do this morning than this

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hpesoj:

The joke is on you. I think you should work on your comprehension problem.

Pointing out my wickedness?

Lol.... It's 7 already, I've better things to do this morning than this

To start with, I didn't quote you in the first place but because your mind it made up to propagate your ' it's staged ' wickedness you decided to push it further with your usual narrative and manipulation.
You should have just kept quiet.

The staging will go round soon, no whalala

7 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Occurstaem(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
totit:

This thread will serve as a reference to all of them when the time comes. And the heartless one above who still has the guts and courage to continuously propagate the victim case as a staged kidnap will meet his own staged play too.
Those people are fantastically wicked and hate Yoruba with passion. None of them could condemned the video because they take delight in what was happening. Worst part of it, they are trying to gaslight us and discredit the video.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Who rob am Givee?
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Occurstaem(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Abagworo:

Everything about the thread was wrong. Nothing suggested the kidnappers were Igbo not to talk of IPOB or terrorists as captioned. With this news it means he was kidnapped for ransome by a gang and his ethnicity wasn't important but their ransome .
Pardon!

Your assertion is wrong.
We all saw the video where his ethnicity was emphatically pointed out. If his ethnicity were to be of no importance to them, they wouldn't have emphasized it.

8 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by MarketDispatch: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2023
This is how Nigeria has been made unsafe by Politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Difrent: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:
His company paid a ransom of 3.5m for his release and he's in the hospital receiving treatment.
Confirmed from multiple sources.

I'm happy for this news.

What I'm happy about is that at last there is now ample evidence for all the IPOB ATTROCITIES DENIERS

No IPOB apologist will come and say ipob is not violent
That IPOB is not involved in any criminality
That the atrocities in the east is carried out by DSS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by optionalY09: 1:43am On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:
His company paid a ransom of 3.5m for his release and he's in the hospital receiving treatment.

I'm happy for this news.

i don’t believe this update until i see him in video or in person - if it’s true that ransom of 3.5m was paid the entire igbo people shall pay N350million for such embarrassing moment.

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Spyy1993: 1:58am On Aug 22, 2023
The skit doesn’t even have part 2..next time you guys should bring matured skit which will look real..I wish security agent (Police special criminal investigators)will swing into action immediately,investigate and make possible arrest startling with PST okezie,engr Akinpelu Abiola and the rest. They needs to explain tire how how they got the informations they have been spreading to mislead the gullible once with the aim of de-marketing Obi and cause ethnic violence ..I hope In days to come will sweet because some people are about to get jailed ..the gay that was used for the work should be put on surveillance by DSS before he will use Asylum plea japa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Cabalgeneral: 2:05am On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:

I'm happy for this news.

They have started using imposter to embellish he has been freed
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Omoawoke: 2:06am On Aug 22, 2023
ideynl1:

It is still staged. Propaganda has been bursted, now you faked a useless release and ransom.

So who kidnapped him? What company does he work for? I thought you said it was IPoB that kidnnaped him?

Una never see anything

Being foolish is a serious problem that affects others. Please shut the hell up

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Curious346: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2023
The ugm are a terrorist group .
.he is lucky to be alive .. else I was expecting him to be lighted by these killers .
.now he knows how best to move with wisdom ..

Bandits will collect Ransome and still behead him .. he is Indeed lucky ...the stewpendous Yoruba Ronu eeediots talking rubbish here thinks this is their usual rant HQ? Forgetting they are dealing with cold blooded killers ...

Keep Igbo out of your mouths .. your fadas

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Aldol: 2:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Where are those ignoramus shouting its fake,its staged.You can now bury your head in shame. So this is what Ipob have turned to now

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Aldol: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2023
Occurstaem:

Those people are fantastically wicked and hate Yoruba with passion. None of them could condemned the video because they take delight in what was happening. Worst part of it, they are trying to gaslight us and discredit the video.

Dont mind those beasts,deep down they are happy and quietly praying for him to be killed just because he is ndi Tinubu as they usually say. Wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Curious346: 2:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Aldol:
Where are those ignoramus shouting its fake,its staged.You can now bury your head in shame. So this is what Ipob have turned to now

Do you know how many multiple Ransome(s) were paid for Leah sharibu's release ?. It runs into hundreds of million of dollars ?

And yet the Fulani terrorists cum bandits still refused to release .. they married her off and her light has been dimmed for life . She is likeky dead and lost forever ..

When some petty fulls come here to rant , I wonder if their brains are wired correctly ...
..the Yoruba man is lucky to be alive .. the people who kidnapped him are cold killers and he is no exception to their long list of victims ...

Coming here to want to attach that to every Igbo man , diminishes the respect humanity has for the Yoruba tribe ..

I wonder what they wanted to achieve by pushing that sordid narrative ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Aldol: 2:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
Yoruba people are rally funny 😁…

Why it dawn on them that propaganda has failed.. they changed tune ..

This people eh

“… we leave the other person because he be Igbo..” can’t stop laughing at the poor scripted nonsense

Yoruba don too collect .. told them sentiments and gibberish won’t get them nothing

All eyes are on judiciary already.. nobody even care about the useless kidnapping..

No one ask questions

On their own .. they have to own up
Thank your stars that he wasnt killed . The tune for change

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Cabalgeneral: 2:31am On Aug 22, 2023
Hedonisco:
Just despicable how every criminal element in the South East is speedily tagged IPOB/ESN, not only by bigoted idiots, but even by our incompetent and unprofessional Nigerian Police Force, Military and other security agencies.

These low life kidnappers and robbers are just that - opportunistic criminals motivated by money. It serves no meaningful purpose to tag them IPOB/ESN.

They are ipob and Igbo stop denying

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Aldol: 2:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Curious346:

Do you know how many Ransome was paid for Leah sharibu's release . It runs into hundreds of million of dollars ?

And yet the Fulani terrorists cum bandits still refused to release .. they married her off and her light has been dimmed for life . She is likeky dead and lost forever ..

When some petty fulls come here to rant , I wonder if their brains are wired correctly ...
..the Yoruba man is lucky to be alive .. the people who kidnapped him are cold killers and he is no exception to their long list of victims ...

Coming here to want to attach that to every Igbo man , diminishes the respect humanity has for the Yoruba tribe ..

I wonder what they wanted to achieve by pushing that sordid narrative ..
Its obvious you didnt watch the video where they made emphasis on his yoruba tribe and threatened to kill him because he is from Tinubu tribe. Go and watch it

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Curious346: 2:41am On Aug 22, 2023
Aldol:

Its obvious you didnt watch the video where they made emphasis on his yoruba tribe and threatened to kill him because he is from Tinubu tribe. Go and watch it
I watched it and there in nothing unusual about it.. haven't you watched videos where women were making statements on camera and they were being whipped by bandits ?

He is Indeed lucky .

If that video wasn't stage managed by Yoruba Ronu eeediots , then I will assume the ugm faction that picked up the Yoruba guy are the most humble of the pack ...

A lot of stuff in that video looks stage managed ..anything for propaganda is welcome ..

But you guys trying to pick on the igbo for the actions of ugm are the most unintelligent fulls of this millennium

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Aldol: 2:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Curious346:
I watched it and there in nothing unusual about it.. haven't you watched videos where women were making statements on camera and they were being whipped by bandits ?

He is Indeed lucky .

If that video wasn't stage managed by Yoruba Ronu eeediots , then I will assume the ugm faction that picked up the Yoruba guy are the most humble of the pack ...

A lot of stuff in that video looks stage managed ..anything for propaganda is welcome ..

But you guys trying to pick on the igbo for the actions of ugm are the most unintelligent fulls of this millennium
Just thank God he wasnt killed by your ipob ,if not peace for elude you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.