Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release (39701 Views)

Re- Abioye Olajide Is Alive. / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by BabaIbo: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:

Just thank your God that nothing happens to the guy
Bloodi Flesh muchers

I'm against what they did to him, that is if the news is true.

But keep kwayet, na so so mouth una get.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by 7lives: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2023
LivingSage:
This is what infuriates me.

If you want to campaign for Obi, campaign for him.

What's all these yappings about?
How's Obi different or what could he have Dione better that we've not seen when he was Anambra State Governor :

You all should use your head

Which kind question be this?.
They believe only them have solutions to the problems bedeviling the country.
My people said " eni ma da asho fun ni, ti orun e laa ko wo.".
They just don't get it, that charity begins at home.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by GetSenseNow: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2023
totit:

No. You didn't ask any question, your brain was on a journey when you wrote that because all wrote doesn't relate to this thread at all.
Alright, if you say so.
Cowards
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by 7lives: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
totit:

Yes, they will soon fake your own too.

+10000000 likes.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Alright, if you say so.
Cowards

The rate at which most of you abuse the bolded word one could tell you are just programmed to use it even when it's not necessary.
Funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by pachigo001(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You Yorubas are weird.
We've seen plenty videos and images of herdsmen killing and maiming your tribesmen even in yorubaland but hardly do we see the kinda outburst we saw you guys display on this thread concerning the "kidnapped" Yoruba man.

Why is this? And it's same thing on other threads. I really want to know why. Is it out of fear of the northerners or out of hatred for the Igbo man??
leave them they think igbos get there time we are busy with our business but let them one day try to kill any Igbo man that day they will know that the fulanis they are afraid of is a child’s play when it comes to us

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by GetSenseNow: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2023
totit:

The rate at which most of you abuse the bolded word one could tell you are just programmed to use it even when it's not necessary.
Funny dude.
It's necessary you can never speak out against your Fulani overlords but you masturbate furiously when it concerns igboland or an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Mosba: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2023
Judekenny:
The Nigeria he supported in 2015 failed him
Please, We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/8RUuYNoiP91TARtu5
_

Nigeria didn't fail him, his kidnappers did
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

It's necessary you can never speak out against your Fulani overlords but you masturbate furiously when it concerns igboland or an Igbo man.

I have never seen a slave ruling his master, I have never seen a slave doing better than his master that only happens in your head. God bless the leadership of this country, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by sweetgala(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

What has Yoruba done to you? A Yoruba guy snatched your girlfriend?

Awon ashiere gbogbo.
They have been attempting to discredit this story since it dropped, ite obvious the man was kidnapped by UGM/ESN or one of their criminal rascals .

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Omodua(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:

Just thank your God that nothing happens to the guy
Bloodi Flesh muchers
What will you do?

Empty boasts.

You tried it during March 18 Guber elections in Lagos and you know the outcome?
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by sweetgala(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Abagworo:

Everything about the thread was wrong. Nothing suggested the kidnappers were Igbo not to talk of IPOB or terrorists as captioned. With this news it means he was kidnapped for ransome by a gang and his ethnicity wasn't important but their ransome .

The man was kidnapped in the SE and from the tone of the individuals it is evident they are igbo.

It's only some time before the victim narrates his story. They even said in the conversation the driver who was igbo was let go

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by sweetgala(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Tochi3:
grin grin

Story don dey change...propaganda exposed...maybe his so called " emilokan friends" pulled a "hungry to Die" move on him...the situation in the country can turn your so called "friends" to kidnappers.. a lot of people are facing hell especially the emilokans wailing over social media

This Script never finish...

Emilokan ni O ma pa yin. E o ni simi for the next 8 years. Una wailing just dey start

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by pocom35: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Your being from the SE or not is of no concern to me.
Fulani has been killing Yorubas even in their own land, why haven't they cried out over it?

Yorubas have been killing Igbos, themselves and other tribes for rituals, has there been this type of outcry?

A man was kidnapped in Igbo land and Yorubas rushed to the thread to threaten and bark like rabid dogs. The person who posted it on twitter even said the man was killed but it turned out it was a kidnap.

Just 6 threads before that thread of FP, there's a thread about gunmen killing people in Benue, did you see any of the fools making noise on this thread in that one?

You amuse me

Oga..

You don't need anyone to be emotional with you..Fulani killing yoruba isn't your business.. it isn't a reason for you to think the crimes of IPOB doesn't deserve noise..

If benue people wants to ignore their own enemies and focus on ipob..good ..

If Yoruba wants to forget Sunday igboho who fought for them.. pretend like Fulani are saints in their land and focus on SE..good for them..

It is enough reason for igbos to protect their own evil..

That video deserves the noise it got..igbos should stop being emotional and condem UGM/IPOB/ESN/SIMON EKPA..
It decay in other regions are not reasons to sustain ours...
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by drlucky17: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Staged foolery by the APC idiotic bastards to stir tribal sentiments ..this evil you guys are planting would consume you and future generations
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by delzbaba(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
e for bad gan for lagos if say dem kill that guy.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by socialjustice93: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
totit:

And so? Go and recharge your thinking faculty abeg.

It's your corn infested thinking faculty that needs to be recharged, ezi.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
socialjustice93:

It's your corn-infested thinking faculty that needs to be recharged, ezi.

I am serious and you know it. Do as instructed, it would help you relate and communicate better, mannerly.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Ngozi123(f): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
youngsahito:
Where are those useless ipob youth saying it's been staged. Una wan go dey sell spare parts for Onitsha abi.
Tribalistic fellow.

Most of the people saying it was staged were only saying so because the OP had blamed IPOB for the crime.

It literally made no sense for IPOB to have done such a thing so they just made the logical conclusion that it was a fake.

There were many Tinubu supporters who were clamouring for a 2nd civil war and a massacre of Igbos. Will you say anything about that?
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by richeeyo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
angry

Mugus!

All you guys do is to breath on tribalism

This is the source of your living all day.

This is why they played tribal during election instead of voting for who will restore and deal with those that has steal the common wealth

Fuel will be 1000k starting from November... Una go trek and suffer tire.

Tinubu till 2032! Insha Allah!
You are talking against the Obi you think you support, no be your people kidnap am
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by clearcrystal: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Do a simple Google search and see for yourself the way your people are being murdered

https://guardian.ng/news/suspected-fulani-killer-herdsmen-attack-ogun-community-kill-three/

https://saharareporters.com/2022/01/15/five-killed-many-injured-houses-burnt-herdsmen-attack-ogun-community. They even burnt a community

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/526908-special-report-inside-ogun-communities-where-herders-farmers-fatal-clashes-persist-while-govt-dithers.html?tztc=1

This is from a simple Google search, and this is only Ogun State.

People are being killed daily in yorubaland but I see no outcry but on any single thread concerning Igbo land you guys masturbate furiously. My landlord in Ogun waterside where I did my NYSC years ago told me most parts of the community has been taken over by herdsmen but I see no outcry.

Why do you guys have mouth only when igboland or an Igbo man is concerned?

Keep deceiving yourself, unknown gunmen hand go soon touch your
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by sportivation(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
See How Mummy Eno, NSPPDIANS Celebrated Pastor Jerry on his Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lw00lRG28

Pls kindly watch and subscribe
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
More evidence and the victim's narration of the terrible experience at the hands of the barbaric animals in Alaigbo.

As I said, to those that claim it is fake or staged, yours would be staged as his too.

More evidence video below ;
https://twitter.com/YusufOAgbaje/status/1693932568763056280?t=oKjJmNw3FsECYPt_PjQUIw&s=33
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Ngozi123(f): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Yes Mugu. Its staged since you people have refused to have common sense.

You people have reduced yourselves to animalistic levels. Kidnappers who kidnap Igbos too kidnapped a Yoruba man and you poops sensationalized it.

Now tell me how this concerns IPOB that was on front page yesterday?

Igbo people that were killed and mined in Yoruba land, did we tribalize it?

Exactly. If a Yoruba man in Ibadan beat his Igbo neighbour over a personal dispute and Igbo people all over threatened to kill Yorubas, most people would think they were crazy.

That is what happened in that thread yesterday. An accumulation of tribal bigotry and propaganda against the igbo.

If they really look within themselves then they'll realise they're not angry with us, but themselves. They (along with the northerners) fought to keep this country one but what do they have to show for it?

If they were doing better than us then they would they care if we called Lagos 'no man's land'?
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by GetSenseNow: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:

If that's all you can say after my post, I'm sorry I can't banter with you
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by totit: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
clearcrystal:

And they will stage his too just the way they staged the victim as most of them claimed.

Watch the video below and see how the victim's body was battered and swollen.

The most recent video ;

https://twitter.com/YusufOAgbaje/status/1693932568763056280?t=oKjJmNw3FsECYPt_PjQUIw&s=33
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by excesslove90(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
The Yoruba Man Kidnapped In The East Is Alive!!! Nah tribalism go kill us ..just look at a news headlines on a national platform like naira land . make we wise up##
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Tflex01: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
ahaz:

Mr Oga jump into the Lagoon if the truth is too much for you...The fact remains that you Yorubas are terrible people..FACT!

Kill yourself if you like, we will gladly vote Tinubu again for second term even if he runs this country to the ground. grin

cheesy
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Tflex01: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
slowice:
Criminals kidnap a man, because he is from yoruba they turned it to tribal war. Such disgraceful and shameless people.

They act like any part of Nigeria currently is safe.... I am a portharcourt boy,there was a time here in river state that they kidnapped every tribe in Nigeria and even foreigners. No one turned it to tribal war.

People of different tribes have been kidnapped some were even killed after collecting Ransome across the country and no one tagged it to tribe.

I'm very disappointed in southwest, they are the most bigoted tribe in Nigeria. See them disgracing themselves here. Rather than blame the government for their in ability to protect lives and property, they blame igbos for insecurity as if anywhere is safe in Nigeria of today.

If a Yoruba man's car is stolen in the southeast, I'm sure sure they blame igbos and ipob for it, meanwhile, cars are stolen daily countrywide.

Yorubas don't care about your miserable existence. You can choke on your hate.

I know what your type would have said if the news had reported that and Igbo man was kidnapped in Oshogbo
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Farid24224(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hedonisco:
Just despicable how every criminal element in the South East is speedily tagged IPOB/ESN, not only by bigoted idiots, but even by our incompetent and unprofessional Nigerian Police Force, Military and other security agencies.

These low life kidnappers and robbers are just that - opportunistic criminals motivated by money. It serves no meaningful purpose to tag them IPOB/ESN.

That's the same way all criminal elements in the North are tagged Fulanis and Muslims... So bigotry right?! undecided
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by slowice(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tflex01:

Yorubas don't care about your miserable existence. You can choke on your hate.

I know what your type would have said if the news had reported that and Igbo man was kidnapped in Oshogbo

Have you learnt nothing about igbos all these years. Igbo have been killed in virtually every part of Nigeria and it didn't turn tribal. Insecurity isn't peculiar to any part of Nigeria, it is hatred that will make someone tag it to tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.