Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release (39698 Views)

Re- Abioye Olajide Is Alive. / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by fastseo: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
youngsahito:
Where are those useless ipob youth saying it's been staged. Una wan go dey sell spare parts for Onitsha abi.
Tribalistic fellow.

this is kidnapping and nothing to do with IPOB. Ipob gets funds from donations from abroad and in Nigeria

this are criminals who engage in kidnapping and the security should do everything possible to get them because they are kidnapping Nigerians along enugu roads /pH and some axises

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by fuckJones(f): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2023
99% of igbos are terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by WesternPanzer: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2023
totit:
And some useless beings claimed that the kidnapping was staged?

Yes Mugu. Its staged since you people have refused to have common sense.

You people have reduced yourselves to animalistic levels. Kidnappers who kidnap Igbos too kidnapped a Yoruba man and you poops sensationalized it.

Now tell me how this concerns IPOB that was on front page yesterday?

Igbo people that were killed and mined in Yoruba land, did we tribalize it?
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by MTNnews: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2023
The restorer you talked about where as he or she ever restored compare to the growth witnessed in Lagos which you clown claim Tinubu is the landlord ?!

TimFisher2:
angry

Mugus!

All you guys do is to breath on tribalism

This is the source of your living all day.

This is why they played tribal during election instead of voting for who will restore and deal with those that has steal the common wealth

Fuel will be 1000k starting from November... Una go trek and suffer tire.

Tinubu till 2032! Insha Allah!
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Nigeriagood(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
Yoruba people are rally funny 😁…

Why it dawn on them that propaganda has failed.. they changed tune ..

This people eh

“… we leave the other person because he be Igbo..” can’t stop laughing at the poor scripted nonsense

Yoruba don too collect .. told them sentiments and gibberish won’t get them nothing

All eyes are on judiciary already.. nobody even care about the useless kidnapping..

No one ask questions

On their own .. they have to own up
obi will be there in year 6528
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by MTNnews: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Begging the question

We're the criminals not igbos n dis they not confirmed kidnapping the Yoruba victim because of their choice to vote Tinubu while they release the Igbo guy he was kidnapped with ?!

Hedonisco:
Just despicable how every criminal element in the South East is speedily tagged IPOB/ESN, not only by bigoted idiots, but even by our incompetent and unprofessional Nigerian Police Force, Military and other security agencies.

These low life kidnappers and robbers are just that - opportunistic criminals motivated by money. It serves no meaningful purpose to tag them IPOB/ESN.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by illicit(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2023
ideynl1:

I do not depend on government 30k to bring myself to accept fake propaganda. I thought you guys said he is dead, where is the dead body?

All eyes on Judiciary!

So he must die before u know it's real

U are impossible

shocked

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by CodeTemplar: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Hedonisco:
Just despicable how every criminal element in the South East is speedily tagged IPOB/ESN, not only by bigoted idiots, but even by our incompetent and unprofessional Nigerian Police Force, Military and other security agencies.

These low life kidnappers and robbers are just that - opportunistic criminals motivated by money. It serves no meaningful purpose to tag them IPOB/ESN.
Idiotic .
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Agugbadin: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Thank God he is alive, let him show himself to the public because we don't trust human choppers.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
angry

Mugus!

This is why they played tribal during election instead of voting for who will restore and deal with those that has steal the common wealth

A blacker pot calling kettle black. Arrant bigot and senseless hater.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by zinaunreal(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2023
So he didn't loose his head cheesy grin
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Hedonisco:

They are, you miscreant. Birds of the same feather.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
The Enola man staged his own kidnap
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by sonofElElyon: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Simon Ekpa is a criminal !
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:
All these Facebook reporters eh.

A trusted media should get in touch with that man to verify the authenticity of the story.

The same person, Okezie Atani that said he was killed is now saying a ransom was paid and he is free. Did the terrorists resurrect the dead body?

Chai!!

If DSS is serious, that user Okezie Atani should be traced and brought for interrogation.

Good observation.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Buliwyf: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2023
Hedonisco:

Who created the conducive environment for the criminals to hide under the guise of Biafra? You and your family members that were supporting Nnamdi Kanu from the beginning of his dangerous rhetoric. So they are all IPOB criminals. Lol

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Ikaeniyan0: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2023
fastseo:

this is kidnapping and nothing to do with IPOB. Ipob gets funds from donations from abroad and in Nigeria

this are criminals who engage in kidnapping and the security should do everything possible to get them because they are kidnapping Nigerians along enugu roads /pH and some axises
They told him while he was kidnapped. He was kidnap because he's a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by fastseo: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

That's criminal and not anything they kidnap anyone alike on that axis and collect ransom. Once 5pm motorist don't travel those axis or Lane.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Ozommadu: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2023
naijapikin2:
Oya mods to the front page sharperly

Before some spineless nincompoops use the opportunity to attack innocent people.
PS: I'm not from the east, but late information or lack of information can cause crisis.

Meanwhile any idiot whether ipob supporter or yoruba that Insults me, I will show you that your two regions are not the only ones in nigeria.

You fit face dem grin?

Oya add yoruba or ipob for your comment
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by King3urna(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
angry

Mugus!

Hahahaha see who's talking oga na all of us dey the Matter abi your papa dey buy fuel 36naira ni
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
Yoruba people are rally funny 😁…

Why it dawn on them that propaganda has failed.. they changed tune ..

This people eh

“… we leave the other person because he be Igbo..” can’t stop laughing at the poor scripted nonsense

Yoruba don too collect .. told them sentiments and gibberish won’t get them nothing

All eyes are on judiciary already.. nobody even care about the useless kidnapping..

No one ask questions

On their own .. they have to own up

Your brain is faulty and very sick.
A child of hate and bigottry.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Jostoman: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
angry

Mugus!

that your last prayer no go work
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2023
LivingSage:
This is what infuriates me.

If you want to campaign for Obi, campaign for him.

What's all these yappings about?
How's Obi different or what could he have Dione better that we've not seen when he was Anambra State Governor :

You all should use your head

Obi supporters have no head to use.
Their brains is full of crime thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2023
naijapikin2:
Oya mods to the front page sharperly

Before some spineless nincompoops use the opportunity to attack innocent people.
PS: I'm not from the east, but late information or lack of information can cause crisis.

Meanwhile any idiot whether ipob supporter or yoruba that Insults me, I will show you that your two regions are not the only ones in nigeria.

You are such a sick liar, so sick that you can deny your root for crumbs.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by 2pacarnate(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

What has Yoruba done to you? A Yoruba guy snatched your girlfriend?

Truth hurts

Oga my wife is Yoruba,I live in Ibadan,yes yorubas are very bad people,even my wife hates yorubas,do you know that in igbo market(land),you can easily rent a shop for business without the fear of market women using juju to finish you?but in Yoruba land,even yorubas are running away from market areas to rent a shop just because they are afraid that market women go use juju finish them.

I.just paid for a shop in a market in my area,and am calling my cherubim prophetess to run back to sender work for me cos I no fit do am empty handed,

Yesterday I told a yotuba married woman who is ky friend that owns a shop along the street,why don't you go to the market and rent a shop so you go dey sell more,she told me she no fit O.say her husband(Yoruba)declined it that he is afraid of those market women,and if they can't get her,they will get her kids.,

Me sef wey no like spiritual work,I don dey do protection work just because I live in midst of yorubas,tufiakwa

Its only in yoruba tribe that you will see a yoruba saying "our Yoruba bad"Spit....I can live amongst hausas without fear of betrayal or juju,but not among yorubas

YORUBA BAD

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS 👍

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Staged rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by AfonjaScud: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
This people sef grin

Plan failed .. next was to activate plan B.. nairaland that said no to sesssesionist are the first to give us map of Niger delta country grin

Then you see staunch druggie worshippers .. echoing long live niger delta grin .. of the ijaw group.. same people supporting Asari.. all to Balkanize the votes of an igboman..

If you no wise for Nigeria .. you go just they fall for Yoruba propaganda.. and na dem Dey first shout fake news grin

With all this happening this weekend .. is obvious there will be a rerun ..

And Yoruba propaganda on kidnapp .. was just to minus some votes fro
Yoruba obidients ..
While the sudden support of niger delta is to weaken the southern base..

It dem no get sense say.. propaganda is stale and gone forever

Kid app news failed .. they must put an end .. as not to cause wetin no happen.. to drop matter dem say ransoms was paid

Some people no just smart at all

You sound so pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Calitoscassius(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Really? grin grin so you believe this?

Okay, we are waiting for yoruba to kidnapp Igbo in retaliation.
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by Igboslayer: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Let's await confirmation by Abioye himself because of the conflicting details. He was so calm despite the threat by his abductors to kill him
Will he be fighting them?
Re: Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release by HBB1(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2023
2pacarnate:

Truth hurts

Oga my wife is Yoruba,I live in Ibadan,yes yorubas are very bad people,even my wife hates yorubas,do you know that in igbo market(land),you can easily rent a shop for business without the fear of market women using juju to finish you?but in Yoruba land,even yorubas are running away from market areas to rent a shop just because they are afraid that market women go use juju finish them.

I.just paid for a shop in a market in my area,and am calling my cherubim prophetess to run back to sender work for me cos I no fit do am empty handed,

Yesterday I told a yotuba married woman who is ky friend that owns a shop along the street,why don't you go to the market and rent a shop so you go dey sell more,she told me she no fit O.say her husband(Yoruba)declined it that he is afraid of those market women,and if they can't get her,they will get her kids.,

Me sef wey no like spiritual work,I don dey do protection work just because I live in midst of yorubas,tufiakwa

Its only in yoruba tribe that you will see a yoruba saying "our Yoruba bad"Spit....I can live amongst hausas without fear of betrayal or juju,but not among yorubas

YORUBA BAD

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS 👍

So why don't you go back home or go live with the Hausas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos] / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.