Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) (62893 Views)

When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / You CAN Erase The Past! Photo Editing Wizard Who Offered Her Services Editing Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
You can't eat your cake and have it

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Kryzboy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
czarr:
See person future wife....
send me the clean picture
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by kkins25(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Farfalla:
Many of us have been around long enough to know that men will make noise about this kind of woman and still wife her anyways.

Most of these boys shouting "virgin" up and down will pick this girl in a heartbeat. I've learnt over the years never to be fooled by what men say they prefer. Observe who they often pick (especially when they are appealing and have choices). Even with first-hand knowledge about her past they'll still pick her. This is the type they fight tooth and nail for. They don't care if she has a body count of 116. They're usually ready to disown their siblings and cousins for this type of woman. Homely girls are only a catch on Nairaland. The reality is that slùts rule the dating world.
it seems you tapped into the wisdom of the heavens grin
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Little21: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tzar:
Comparing Male & female promiscuity is more complex than that.
I agree that you should not deliberately pick up women, deceive them into loving you and giving you their bodies, then dump them.
However, one of the key qualities women desire in men is sexual experience. This experience is acquired mostly from having real time sex and voraciously learning about the body of a woman. No woman likes an inexperienced man in bed.
On the other hand, men love when a woman is sexually inexperienced, but willing to learn from her man. Too much sexual experience from the woman is usually a turn off for most men. Simps don’t really mind, because every sexual encounter is like they have won a lottery. But for high value men, they cannot deal with a woman with a history of promiscuity for long term relationships. Women usually love a man they can learn new things from… especially in bed. On the other hand, a man will feel insecure if it is his woman that keeps teaching him stuff in bed. Even the woman will get tired of teaching.
So my dear, you see why men may want virgins or sexually inexperienced women. It boosts our ego to be the teacher and leader. It does not look fair that promiscuity is judged differently, but it is what it is.

so what if you are the one that dis virgin her... It has no meaning just because you are "her first" doesn't mean she wouldn't have sex with tons more. Is it only sex you can teach your wife..? Must you lives revolve around "sex".? Must you sleep with tons of woman just so you can teach your "so called wife" in bed..?? That mentality is wrong. I can never settle for a Man that is "body count' can't be named. He has nothing to offer you than disease.
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Farfalla(f): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
kkins25:
it seems you tapped into the wisdom of the heavens grin

Years of personal experience and observation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Farfalla(f): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Odebayo4010:
You can't eat your cake and have it

Oh she will. The whöre will have her cake and eat it. grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by folake4u(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Farfalla:

Oh she will. The whöre will have her cake and eat it. grin

"To start chaos is easy" - Tinubu (2023).

grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Tzar(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
I have a feeling you will understand the general point of view of men much later… trust me.
I didn’t say sex is the only thing a man can teach his long term partner, but trust me sex and financial stability make up 50-70% what makes or mars a relationship, especially long term relationships. That is why discussions about relationships always revolves around sex/romance, then money.
Asking a man not to explore opportunities for sex is like asking a woman not to explore opportunities to be spoiled silly with money and luxury.
I agree, Being a freshly deflowered woman doesn’t mean the woman cannot end up being promiscuous, but most times the man who deflowered her usually has a special regard for her remaining a virgin. That is why women are advised to keep their virginity for as long as possible or for their husband, cos if carelessly lost, it increases the chance that future men in their lives won’t regard her with as much high value as possible.
It is nice that women want men to think and behave like them, but this is an impossibility. Low value men with few to nil options with women can concede to a woman’s demands. But high value men that most women desire, have so many options that they don’t have to bend for women. So, these high value men will always have a high body count. Those other average to low value men are usually friend zoned or ignored by women. Y’all are just sharing a few promiscuous high value men. Some of these men are also reckless, they catch a disease from the high pool of women chasing them, & recirculate it to other women that desire them. The smart high value men ensure STD/STI tests are done before raw sex. Others wear protection for flings and short term relationships.
Little21:
so what if you are the one that dis virgin her... It has no meaning just because you are "her first" doesn't mean she wouldn't have sex with tons more. Is it only sex you can teach your wife..? Must you lives revolve around "sex".? Must you sleep with tons of woman just so you can teach your "so called wife" in bed..?? That mentality is wrong. I can never settle for a Man that is "body count' can't be named. He has nothing to offer you than disease.
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by Farfalla(f): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2023
folake4u:

"To start chaos is easy" - Tinubu (2023).

grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by folake4u(f): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Farfalla:

grin grin

Farfalla what you want to embark on is denjelos. grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by odaniel1(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2023
I believe that morality should not be tied to one's gender. It's important to be a good person simply because it is the right thing to do, regardless of whether you are male, bisexual, or female.

Having said that, there is a state of mind that can be achieved where, irrespective of a person's actions or mistakes, one can still harbor genuine, untainted feelings of love, affection, or familiarity for that individual.

I once had feelings for someone that many would label as promiscuous. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of her adventurous nature, without being concerned about her involvement with the gatekeeper or others in the neighborhood. I appreciated the fact that she had experienced more in life than I had, as it provided a unique perspective. Eventually, she rejected me, but I gained exposure to many different things through our time together. Life is a journey of learning. A wealthy person can learn from those less fortunate, just as a servant can learn from their master. What truly matters is not repeating the same mistakes and passing on these lessons to those around you, thus influencing your environment as you've been influenced yourself.
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by finallybusy: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Everybody get where dey pain them.
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by aisha1314(f): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:
I don't judge people by their past. But I make a choice for my own future and my choice is virgin bride or nothing.

Misogynist allert!!!
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
aisha1314:

Misogynist allert!!!
Shut up!! Why is my choice giving you a migraine?
Shut up!
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by aisha1314(f): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
jmoore:

Shut up!! Why is my choice giving you a migraine?

Shut up!

I wish all misogynists like you in this country should be shot by firing squad.
Re: "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) by jmoore(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
aisha1314:

I wish all misogynists like you in this country should be shot by firing squad.

Bokoharam wife. Your brain is filled with death. Walking corpse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.