Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page (3313 Views)

History: Igbos Stood Against Secession Clause In Nigeria's Constitution / Against Secession: A Testament To Yoruba Leaders & Promoters Of Oduduwa Republic / Against Secession : A Testament To Yoruba Leaders And The Promoters Of Oduduwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by horsepower102: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
A thread clearly promoting secession which for years has been against nairaland policy was boldly pushed to the front page yesterday on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7811822/nigerians-united-niger-delta-union

When I opened the thread and read the contents, I immediately knew why nairaland was willing to violate its own policy just to push such a divisive thread to front page.

It was meant to target a certain group and it did the job they wanted it to do.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by horsepower102: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
In life, the people who hate you use legalities and technicalities to place a rule against you. They will always point to those rules as an excuse why they treat you unjustly.

But the moment those same rules get in their way, they are quick to violate those rules.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lets wail together since its always about criticizing and condemning every institutions

I've never seen u guys create a thread to say positive things about this place yet u use this platform everyday

Now, I understand why Igbos live in the SW and still say vile things about their hosts...

U are Igbo judging from this writeup...The only tribe that sees negativity in everything, The ever-bitter people

In my next life, I'd rather come as ant or a rock, depending on what life span i so choose than to come back as one of you guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So much hate in a group of individual...Are they ever even happy?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by horsepower102: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Lets wail together since its always about criticizing and condemning every institutions

I've never seen u guys create a thread to say positive things about this place yet u use this platform everyday

Now, I understand why Igbos live in the SW and still say vile things about their hosts...

U are Igbo judging from this writeup...The only tribe that sees negativity in everything, The ever-bitter people

In my next life, I'd rather come as ant or a rock, depending on what life span i so choose than to come back as one of you guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So much hate in a group of individual...Are they ever even happy?

This is not the issue at hand. You are going off tangent.

The main issue is that Nairaland openly violated a rule that it always claimed for years to hold so precious.

Yet you are discussing something else.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by LLSAINT(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
.........Why you dey complain?
If Nigeria and its naira are in a fast lane and things are going south, what do you expect of nairaland?
Naira cannot land because it is floating.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Tochi3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why wouldn't they push it to frontpage...it is an attack against those they jealous & hate...

As long as the thread is against that that ethnic group, rules & Regulations can go to hell.. grin

You wonder why propaganda, lies & deceit against thesame group is immediately pushed to the frontpage

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by horsepower102: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tochi3:
Why wouldn't they push it to frontpage...it is an attack against those they jealous & hate...

As long as the thread is against that that ethnic group, rules & Regulations can go to hell.. grin

You wonder why propaganda, lies & deceit against thesame group is immediately pushed to the frontpage

We complain about evil politicians. Just imagine if people on nairaland are given real power in society. Imagine the kind of havoc they will cause. They make laws that they themselves violate.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Tochi3(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:

We complain about evil politicians. Just imagine if people on nairaland are given real power in society. Imagine the kind of havoc they will cause. They make laws that they themselves violate.
When evil people scheme against you.. you still break even, still succeed, still move forward in life & they get mad, breeding hatred, jealousy against those who wished you never made it to where you are today... it makes them turn evil against you...whether the evil is perpetrated by politicians or not.. because despite all their evil machinations...you came out tops

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:
A thread clearly promoting cessation which for years has been against nairaland policy was boldly pushed to the front page yesterday on Nairaland.

When I opened the thread and read the contents, I immediately knew why nairaland was willing to violate its own policy just to push such a divisive thread to front page.

Lolz.

So you against seccesionists when it involves the Niger Delta ?

Yeye dey ooze

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by raskymonojendor: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibo/Igbos are always angry whenever The South South tries to be independent.

Leeches.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:
In life, the people who hate you use legalities and technicalities to place a rule against you. They will always point to those rules as an excuse why they treat you unjustly.

But the moment those same rules get in their way, they are quick to violate those rules.

How does the agitation for an independent Niger Delta Republic bother you ?

Do your Biafra and leave Niger Delta Republic to do their own

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Ibo/Igbos are always angry whenever The South South tries to be independent.

You dey mind them ?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tochi3:
When evil people scheme against you.. you still break even, still succed, still move forward in life....it breeds hatred, jealousy to those who wished you never made it to where you are today... it makes them evil against you...whether politicians or not.. because despite all their evil machinations...,ou came out tops

The message has been served.

Do your dot nation agitation on your own.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:

So you are against Niger Delta Republic ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
ESN are heroes but Asari is a thug criminal

Ojukwu is a hero but Adaka Boro is a terrorist

I see a pattern .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AfonjaEmir: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
IGBOs are their greatest fear. The North has subjugated them as Generational slaves, but they can't phantom how IGBOs who fought a war have overtaken them in all positive economic indices.

They shudder at IGBO growth that is why they push useless Propaganda to the Frontpage to feel good about themselves. Will it stop renewed IGBO awareness? NO!

Even on Nairaland..IGBOs are smashing them with facts ..but they respond with stage managed propaganda. Everybody now sees them for who they are. Baseless failures. Their failures are geometrically infinite. That is why with all the noise of sophistication they support a drug dealing vagabond to rescue their already failed region.

They said they will lift 133 million from poverty right? The remaining 70million are IGBOs , they wish to stagnate with useless policies. But IGBO people survived BIAFRA prosecution and they will survive this Nonsense.

Let this be announced far and wide... YORUBA are the major enemies of IGBOs. cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Parachoko: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:
A thread clearly promoting cessation which for years has been against nairaland policy was boldly pushed to the front page yesterday on Nairaland.

The OP of that thread is not calling for the division of Nigeria. He's just promoting the States in the South South.

The OP didn't target any group of people unless you can show evidence he was targeting any group of people.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
IGBOs are their greatest fear. The North has subjugated them as Generational slaves, but they can't phantom how IGBOs who fought a war have overtaken them in all positive economic indices.

They shudder at IGBO growth that is why they push useless Propaganda to the Frontpage to feel good about themselves. Will it stop renewed IGBO awareness? NO!

Even on Nairaland..IGBOs are smashing them with facts ..but they respond with stage managed propaganda. Everybody now sees them for who they are. Baseless failures. Their failures are geometrically infinite. That is why with all the noise of sophistication they support a drug dealing vagabond to rescue their already failed region.

They said they will lift 133 million from poverty right? The remaining 70million are IGBOs , they wish to stagnate with useless policies. But IGBO people survived BIAFRA prosecution and they will survive this Nonsense.

Let this be announced far and wide... YORUBA are the major enemies of IGBOs. cool

Adaka Boro was a Yoruba man as well abi.

Idiot .

I like how that thread pained and exposed you guys .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Tinubu is a fool
You are also same...

That is the pattern cool

Weep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by horsepower102: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

So you are against Niger Delta Republic ?

Not at all. I believe in the right to self determination of every group.

But I am against any Niger delta republic that doesn’t give every group in it the right to choose where they belong. There needs to be a referendum organized by the United Nations or a neutral party where every group in the Niger Delta chooses if they want to be a part of it.

If it’s done this way and the will of the people is respected, I have no problem with Niger delta republic.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AfonjaEmir: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adaka Boro..is not Yoruba..that is why you are the idiot...claiming another tribe. cool

AuschwitzPrefec:

Adaka Boro was a Yoruba man as well abi.

Idiot .

I like how that thread pained and exposed you guys .

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by MadamExcellency: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Seun and the moderators are prioritizing clicks and views over decency and civility.

I don advise dem tire. Leave them to their money-making schemes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AfonjaEmir: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Weeping with my popcorn and Ice cream?

You are a real dunce..

AuschwitzPrefec:

Weep

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Ikaeniyan0: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:

Not at all I believe in the right to self determination of everyone.

But I am against any Niger delta republic that doesn’t give every group in it the to choose where they belong. There needs to be a referendum organized by the United Nations or a neutral party where every group in the Niger Delta chooses if they want to be a part of it.

If it’s done this way and the will of the people is respected, I have no problem with Niger delta republic.
But how's it an Igbo man business? You're not from the South South, but you're using paracetamol ontop their headache

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Adaka Boro..is not Yoruba..that is why you are the idiot...claiming another tribe. cool

Lolz

Ohu see the map below

You fought a senseless war for attaché by force

Face your yeast

It's all man to his tent abi you don forget ?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
But how's it an Igbo man business? You're not from the South South, but you're using paracetamol ontop their headache

I thank God that the Ohu is exposing himself

Watch how they will soon align with the north to preserve one Nijeriya .

They need Nijeriya bad

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Ikaeniyan0: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

I'm sure this is what you're told on your WhatsApp group.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Weeping with my popcorn and Ice cream?

You are a real dunce..

Ohu is still dey pain you ?

Rejection is a bitch

Join Arewa dem go need kpekus

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by horsepower102: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I am from Delta state

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:

Not at all. I believe in the right to self determination of every group.

But I am against any Niger delta republic that doesn’t give every group in it the right to choose where they belong. There needs to be a referendum organized by the United Nations or a neutral party where every group in the Niger Delta chooses if they want to be a part of it.

Of course there will be one but only for people within the map.

Cry harder
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Ikaeniyan0: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

I thank God that the Ohu is exposing himself

Watch how they will soon align with the north to preserve one Nijeriya .

They need Nijeriya bad
The igbos have wahala. I don't understand why everything must be about them.

The OP that created the thread didn't even talk about Biafra neither did he mention anything about the Igbos. But look at how the igbos have make it all about themselves

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria 2015 Presidential Election / South Africa’s Bafana Bafana Captain Shot Dead / Personal Opinion. Igbos Do Not Have Any Reason To Support Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.