Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page (3315 Views)

History: Igbos Stood Against Secession Clause In Nigeria's Constitution / Against Secession: A Testament To Yoruba Leaders & Promoters Of Oduduwa Republic / Against Secession : A Testament To Yoruba Leaders And The Promoters Of Oduduwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rare moment of involuntary insanity. Quite regretted.
im very dissapointed at you i even think you're mature till i find this afterall you're yoruba thou
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by BentizilL: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
im very dissapointed at you i even think you're mature till i find this afterall you're yoruba thou
You're a fool for saying this...
So he should leave those OSU to do that to his tribe?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
BentizilL:

You're a fool for saying this...
So he should leave those OSU to do that to his tribe?? undecided
Your father and mother a fool, stupid thing you people can't qoute without insulting
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2023
horsepower102:
A thread clearly promoting secession which for years has been against nairaland policy was boldly pushed to the front page yesterday on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7811822/nigerians-united-niger-delta-union

When I opened the thread and read the contents, I immediately knew why nairaland was willing to violate its own policy just to push such a divisive thread to front page.

It was meant to target a certain group and it did the job they wanted it to do.

cry cry baby you want to see your mummy... Shame shame shame... Shayyyy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by nairalanda1(m): 2:17am On Aug 23, 2023
horsepower102:

Nothing mods can do but the same mods pushed it to the front page.

Money must be made grin
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by emmaodet: 4:53am On Aug 23, 2023
LLSAINT:
.........Why you dey complain?
If Nigeria and its naira are in a fast lane and things are going south, what do you expect of nairaland?
Naira cannot land because it is floating.

grin cheesy

Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Lol doesn't matter who they met

The question is

How are you people enjoying your Nigeria today grin

Are you in control of your oil?

Who owns your oil well?

I heard your people ranting about zamfara mining Thier gold and collecting the money but they can't cheesy

I laff eh

What were you expecting after joining them to fight Igbos?

Resource control? ,🤡🤡🤡
we will fight for our final freedom. Just matter of time
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2023
hammerT:

FUVK U NIGGA, I BLOW YOUR GADDAM HEAD OFF, ONE SEC.

Ohu chest beater
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2023
proeast:

Leaving which union? Unless you will evacuate to Benin republic and abandon the land. The land now technically belong to the Fulanis.

Kwara is gone forever!
Next is Oyo then Lagos grin grin

U forget SW forest is gone.

Fulani are occupying more land mass than yoruba in SW egion.

They are in all the forest there.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

1)What is "igboland" ?
Answer: igboland has never existed as a country, it is pure imagination on the part of some Igbo-tagged people.
It actually is a copy of "England", it just copied the form language-land.
2) when did the Oba of Benin invade from Ife ?

3) just some context, I'm a mathematician, I write books too complicated for you to read. In my spare time, I have looked for eyewitness written documents about west Africa, contrary to you, I know what the word history actually means.
Mr Benin since the entire south was Benin why are you not proposing the south as one Benin country?
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Stoplying: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Yes Onitsha too because they're and Ahaba share cultural similarities Onitsha like Aniomas have Obis cheesy add am

Infact Anambra na Benin too grin
Yes Onitcha was part of Benin, it is even in Onitcha's folklore.

Below is a Precolonial map of Benin, drawn by Emanuel Bowen, notice that Onitcha is clearly part of Benin on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu / Is Owerri The Only Zone In Imo State? / Senate Votes On Bill To Control Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.