Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page (3316 Views)

History: Igbos Stood Against Secession Clause In Nigeria's Constitution / Against Secession: A Testament To Yoruba Leaders & Promoters Of Oduduwa Republic / Against Secession : A Testament To Yoruba Leaders And The Promoters Of Oduduwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
just few of Ijaw boys in your lands killing and decimating your Biafra soldiers in imo and abia..

Only our women warriors can matched you igbos,we the men are too above you
YOUR YORUBA BROTHER WAS RECENTLY BAILED WITH NEARLY 50MILLION NAIRA, AFTER COLLECTING HIS OWN WOTWOTO.

I THINK YOU SHOULD COME TO IGBO LAND, AFTER 1 DAY, U WILL KNOW WAT'S UP.

EWU!

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
T9ksy:

Of course, it will bother him and his ilk when the whole concept of their imaginary "Land of the (never) rising sun" is predicated coverting this region.

Was it any surprising that the moment they declared their biafra the first they was to occupy their neighbours' land under the guise of protecting them from the fulanis.

The invasion and occupation of the Midwest under the guise of liberating it from fulanis was one of the most stupid things Ojukwu did. He doubled down on that stupidity in trying to "liberate" Western region and Lagos from Fulanis.

The ewus that never dared cross their boundaries in their entire existence thought they could rule their betters.

The Biafran civil war was a slave revolt .

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
you are not ohaji.. you are a biafran... Egbemas in imo originated from Egbema Kingdom in present delta and Edo states

Hahahaha grin laff don kill me here grin

Add Abia too

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

The invasion and occupation of the Midwest under the guise of liberating it from fulanis was one of the most stupid things Ojukwu did. He doubled down on that stupidity in trying to "liberate" Western region and Lagos from Fulanis.

The ewus that never dared cross their boundaries in their entire existence thought they could rule their betters.

The Biafran civil war was a slave revolt .

Olaniyi Rasheed Kwara is gone forever grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Stoplying: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

BENIN CITY IS IGBO LAND.
OBA IS AN INVADER FROM ILE IFE.
1)What is "igboland" ?
Answer: igboland has never existed as a country, it is pure imagination on the part of some Igbo-tagged people.
It actually is a copy of "England", it just copied the form language-land.
2) when did the Oba of Benin invade from Ife ?

3) just some context, I'm a mathematician, I write books too complicated for you to read. In my spare time, I have looked for eyewitness written documents about west Africa, contrary to you, I know what the word history actually means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

YOUR YORUBA BROTHER WAS RECENTLY BAILED WITH NEARLY 50MILLION NAIRA, AFTER COLLECTING HIS OWN WOTWOTO.

EWU!

Terrorists, no cry when return match begin for your head.

It can start from anywhere in Nigeria given how you are now resoundingly destested by every other nationality.

Las las nah you go run go back your village.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hausa and fulani has been owning your oil fields since after the war

Igbos are not your enemies cheesy

You lots a hopelessly stupid grin

You faught Biafra in hope of what ?

I can't get the logic?

Fulani will give you resource control? sad

Why were they and Yorubas fighting us? grin

Let's leave 1960s and come to 2015

Who voted your brother out ?

Igbos?

Abeg gettat grin

Ozuor!
we knew, you igbos stood for us during GEJ hard time 2015, but the problem was kanu
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Stoplying:

1)What is "igboland" ?
Answer: igboland has never existed as a country, it is pure imagination on the part of some Igbo-tagged people.
It actually is a copy of "England", it just copied the form language-land.
2) when did the Oba of Benin invade from Ife ?

GO AND ASK YOUR FADA.

I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT BENIN IS BIAFRA LAND AND THE PEOPLE ARE IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Terrorists, no cry when return match begin for your head.

It can start from anywhere in Nigeria given how you are now resoundingly destested by every other nationality.

Las las nah you go run go back your village.

You people can't get over the lost of Lagos grin

What a starter! grin
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You people can't get over the lost of Lagos grin

What a starter! grin

THEY THINK THIIEFNUBU CAN DO SHIT ABOUT KWARA.

IMAGINE THE CLOWNS ASKING TO MOVE THE CAPITAL CITY FROM ILLORIN BECAUSE FULANI WONT ALLOW THEM DO JUJU.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

EWU!
which part of igbo land do you want me to come?
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Stoplying: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

GO AND ASK YOUR FADA.

I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT BENIN IS BIAFRA LAND AND THE PEOPLE ARE IGBO.
Are you mentally ill ?
I think you are.
You made a statement, I asked you for clarification and you replied that I should ask my father to give your own clarifications on your own statement?

You claimed the Oba of Benin invaded from Ife, I ask you when that was, and cold along with proof as well.
I'm not one of your gullible mates.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

THEY THINK THIIEFNUBU CAN DO SHIT ABOUT KWARA.

IMAGINE THE CLOWNS ASKING TO MOVE THE CAPITAL CITY FROM ILLORIN BECAUSE FULANI WONT ALLOW THEM DO JUJU.

Kwara is gone ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

WHY THEN IS ASARI CRYING EVERYDAY ON THE INTERNET?
Asari never cry... Asari is waiting for his contract to be renewed by this administration so his boys can go back to imo and abia and this time Anambra and enugu to do their normal sanitation
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yoruba are leaving this union
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
Asari never cry... Asari is waiting for his contract to be renewed by this administration so his boys can go back to imo and abia and this time Anambra and enugu to do their normal sanitation

SO, U WONT COMPLAIN WHEN IGBOS DO RETURN LEG TO THE CREEKS, BECAUSE WE WILL AND WEN WE DO, WE WILL SET IT ALL ABLAZE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:

Let him sanitize

The furu furu people in kaiama that stole my stuff when I came that side for research grin

I know Una well well

Furu furu people

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

SO, U WONT COMPLAIN WHEN IGBOS DO RETURN LEG TO THE CREEKS, BECAUSE WE WILL AND WEN WE DO, WE WILL SET IT ALL ABLAZE.
if you people are brave and capable come. You should take fear out your minds and come to Ijaw Let's play...we are waiting for whom to play with
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

Ohu be calming down

You don't want to be starting something and crying like MJ.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
if you people are brave and capable come. You should take fear out your minds and come to Ijaw Let's play...we are waiting for whom to play with

WHY ARE YOUR PEOPLE STILL CRYING ABOUT WHAT BIAFRA SOLDIERS DID TO THEM.

THOSE GUYS ONLY CAME TO PROTECT AND SERVE.

THIS TIME THEY ARE COMING TO CLEAR THE WATERWAY OF BLOCKAGE SO THE RIVERS NIGER CAN FLOW INTO THE SEA.

TELL THE FAT PIG IN THE CREEK.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Let him sanitize

The furu furu people in kaiama that stole my stuff when I came that side for research grin

I know Una well well

Furu furu people
no one furu your thing. You are just a lier.. you cannot lie against my people
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Stoplying:

Are you mentally ill ?
I think you are.
You made a statement, I asked you for clarification and you replied that I should ask my father to give your own clarifications on your own statement?

You claimed the Oba of Benin invaded from Ife, I ask you when that was, and cold along with proof as well.
I'm not one of your gullible mates.

You are engaging someone who recently decided to be claiming Jew .
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:

WEN THE BIAFRA ARMY PASS, THIS IS HOW THE PLACE WILL LOOK.

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
if you people are brave go and fight for resource control na

Declare ijaw republic na cheesy

Nigeria don fvck Una up cheesy

Even ken saro wiwa was killed too

Was it Igbos that killed him?

You're a naive kid
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are engaging someone who recently decided to be claiming Jew .

I would take someone who claim to be Jew serious than someone whose ancestors fell from the sky grin
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
if you people are brave go and fight for resource control na

Declare ijaw republic na cheesy

Nigeria don fvck Una up cheesy

Even ken saro wiwa was killed too

Was it Igbos that killed him?

You're a naive kid

THEY ARE ALL PIPELINE SECURITY GUARD.

WASTE OF SPACE.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

WHY ARE YOUR PEOPLE STILL CRYING ABOUT WHAT BIAFRA SOLDIERS DID TO THEM.

THOSE GUYS ONLY CAME TO PROTECT AND SERVE.

THIS TIME THEY ARE COMING TO CLEAR THE WATERWAY OF BLOCKAGE SO THE RIVERS NIGER CAN FLOW INTO THE SEA.

TELL THE FAT PIG IN THE CREEK.
we cried for Biafra invasion because because our fathers never prepared for any fight or have fight in mind...it came to them as surprised and a thing they never thought igbos could do..
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
we cried for Biafra invasion because because our fathers never prepared for any fight or have fight in mind...it came to them as surprised and a thing they never thought igbos could do..

GET OUT OF OUR WATER WAYS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

NO I'M IGBO WILL SAVE YOU THIS TIME.

WE WILL KILL EVERYBODY THERE.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
I would take someone who claim to be Jew serious than someone whose ancestors fell from the sky grin

Banza slaves of Hausa black Pharaohs .

This is how you got to this corner of the world and ran and settled in the designated slave wasteland known as the yeast.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

GET OUT OF OUR WATER WAYS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

NO I'M IGBO WILL SAVE YOU THIS TIME.

WE WILL KILL EVERYBODY THERE.

This one see Kanu Mkpiri Miri claro smoke .

Be making noise
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:

Deep down you know I'm saying the truth grin

How did he know what "furu " mean in izon you're wondering?

well, I learnt it that day cheesy

Basically the only ijaw word I know cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Deep down you know I'm saying the truth grin

How did he know what "furu " mean in izon you're wondering?

well, I learnt it that day cheesy

Basically the only ijaw word I know cheesy

IZON NDI OSHI!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Thursday April 12 & Friday April 13 Public Holidays? / APGA Motto Should Be: Steady Development, Zero Debt. / Osun, The Second Best Of The Least Poverty State In Nigeria – FBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.