Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page (3310 Views)

History: Igbos Stood Against Secession Clause In Nigeria's Constitution / Against Secession: A Testament To Yoruba Leaders & Promoters Of Oduduwa Republic / Against Secession : A Testament To Yoruba Leaders And The Promoters Of Oduduwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Typing: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:
A thread clearly promoting secession which for years has been against nairaland policy was boldly pushed to the front page yesterday on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7811822/nigerians-united-niger-delta-union

When I opened the thread and read the contents, I immediately knew why nairaland was willing to violate its own policy just to push such a divisive thread to front page.

It was meant to target a certain group and it did the job they wanted it to do.

The thing pain you say, Niger Delta don deny una grin grin

Igbo People should stick to their 3 and half IGBO indegeneous States. Which are Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and half of Enugu States. Anambra and half of Enugu States are Igala ancestral Land and the North will soon reclaim it's land from Igbo. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ironically, when the thread started gathering comments, Igbos were the first to derail it with their usual dubious regional attachments. By the time we came at them with replies, they resorted to calling out nairaland moderators and wailing with different other threads.

Very insufferable bunch of intolerant extremists.

I saw how they ganged up attacking you in that thread.

I like how our people are now seeing what our grandfathers and fathers saw in the heebo cretins.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:
LET SEUN DO WHATEVA HE LIKE AND WHATEVA HELPS HIM SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.

NIGERDELTA IS NOT AN ENTITY OR A TRIBE, WHEN TIME REACH THEY WILL QUICKLY REALISE NOTHING LIKE THAT EXIST.

AKWACROSS, EDO ANIOMA, URHOBO, ITSEKIRI, WILL ALL ANSWER THEIR PAPA NAME.

IJAW CAN KEEP DREAMING OF TURNING 3 POPULOUS TRIBE ON TOP OTHER TRIBE HEADS.

THEY ARE STILL A MINORITY.

AKWACROSS OUT NUMBER THEM IN LAND MASS AND HEAD COUNT.

Ohu , divide and rule no go work.

We are one and United in spirit and aspirations

Fck off to the north

Pestilence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by Typing: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
horsepower102:

This is not the issue at hand. You are going off tangent.

The main issue is that Nairaland openly violated a rule that it always claimed for years to hold so precious.

Yet you are discussing something else.

Emeka crime me a River grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Frustrated Igbos full this thread and I am loving it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ohu , divide and rule no go work.

We are one and United in spirit and aspirations

Fck off to the north

Pestilence

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Typing:

Emeka crime me a River grin grin

E shock you ba
You never see anything

Ohu needs SS and Nigeria

Nobody gives a rats ass about them and their cannibal enclave if they decide to go this minute .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
ESN are heroes but Asari is a thug criminal

Ojukwu is a hero but Adaka Boro is a terrorist

I see a pattern .
foolish comment ever..
Adaka Boro is the greatest hero in Africa
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
foolish comment ever..

WE WILL SOON CONQUER UNA, BECAUSE OF MADNESS.

IJAW MUST BE CONQUERED.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF.

Whether become one federating Republic or we go our separate ways, one thing is sure and that is you will never be part of us.

Attaché parasites

Shameless pigs of Biafra

Covetous bastards

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Whether become one federating Republic or we go our separate ways, one thing is sure and that is you will never be part of us.

Attaché parasites

Shameless pigs of Biafra

Covetous bastards

LOL, I CAN ONLY LAUGH AT YOUR DELUSION.

WEN MINORITIES WAR STAR, U WILL BEG FOR MORAL SUPPORT AND ALLY.

WE GO JUST DEY LAUGH UNA.

PIKIN WEY DEM CARRY FOR BACK NO KNOW SAY TO WAKA HARD.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

IJAW MUST BE CONQUERED.

Nothing Asari can not handle .

Ohu you don cast

Nobody wants you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

LOL, I CAN ONLY LAUGH AT YOUR DELUSION.

WEN MINORITIES WAR STAR, U WILL BEG FOR MORAL SUPPORT AND ALLY.

WE GO JUST DEY LAUGH UNA.

PIKIN WEY DEM CARRY FOR BACK NO KNOW SAY TO WAKA HARD.

We do militancy together fight FG.

We call you ?

0su cast away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

We do militancy together fight FG.

We call you ?

0su cast away

JUST READ ABOUT THE WARRI WAR AND ALL THE WARS IJAW FIGHT WITH THEIR NEIGHBOURS.

TO THE EXTENT OF JOINING FEDERAL GOV TO INVADE IGBO LAND AS CONTRACTORS.

I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT U AND THE DELUSION.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

IJAW MUST BE CONQUERED.
lol...best joke ever....even if you Biafrans called Israel to assist you, you all will still not withstand the force of Ijaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
lol...best joke ever....even if you Biafrans called Israel to assist you, you all will still not withstand the force of Ijaw.

NOBODY CAN FORM COUNTRY WITH IJAW BECAUSE, THEY KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE MENTAL CASE.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by MTNnews: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is so true now imagine giving cursed Igbos souls like power ?!

Imagine you fools locking NL every Monday just to prove you cursed souls are born foolish at the detriment of the populace or your brain never think about that or have you seen those agitating for NigerDelta locking anyone up any Monday or beheading your fathers like they did to Akuyuli husband Gulak n burning Uzodimma house.

Pls shut that your foolish mouth you think you can run anyway

horsepower102:

We complain about evil politicians. Just imagine if people on nairaland are given real power in society. Imagine the kind of havoc they will cause. They make laws that they themselves violate.
Tochi3 post=125286463:
When evil people scheme against you.. you still break even, still succed, still move forward in life....it breeds hatred, jealousy to those who wished you never made it to where you are today... it makes them evil against you...whether politicians or not.. because despite all their evil machinations...,ou came out tops

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

JUST READ ABOUT THE WARRI WAR AND ALL THE WARS IJAW FIGHT WITH THEIR NEIGHBOURS.

TO THE EXTENT OF JOINING FEDERAL GOV TO INVADE IGBO LAND AS CONTRACTORS.

I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT U.

It's normal to have disagreements with your brothers and neighbours

Ijaw , Itsekiri , Urhobo , ogoni and Kalabari youths came together to fight a common cause.

Can you homongous pile of cannibal mystery meat specimen even agree on who will lead your tiny village without forming faction?

Cursed Cainanites claiming Israel .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

It's normal to have disagreements with your brothers and neighbours

Ijaw , Itsekiri , Urhobo , ogoni and Kalabari youths came together to fight a common cause.

Can you homongous pile of cannibal mystery meat specimen even agree on who will lead your tiny village without forming faction?

Cursed Cainanites claiming Israel .

WHICH OTHER GROUP TAKE PRIBE IN SELLING FELLOW AFRICANS TO EUROPEAN.

A VERY SHAMEFUL PART OF OUR COLLECTIVE HISTORY YET, ONLY IJAW WANT TO USE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY TO CLAIM SUPERIORITY.

IJAW IS SCUM OF THE EARTH.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
I KNOW PEOPLE WRITING HERE ARE YORUBA BUT I WIL PLAY ALONG BECAUSE THAT IS ANOTHER VERY USELESS TRIBE.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
foolish comment ever..

Benjamin Adekunle is behind his death . borne out of jealousy because of his success in the creek and other Niger Delta places

If it wasn't because of Adaka Boro ijaws wouldn't have joined Nigeria to fight Biafra

Someone that was SUG of UNN Igbos loved him ob cheesy

What did he get in return? tongue

He was slaughtered like chicken

I wish I can wake him to see what he faught for grin

Oil you ijaws are not controlling

They've been reduced to pipeline guards

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:

WHICH OTHER GROUP TAKE PRIBE IN SELLING FELLOW AFRICANS TO EUROPEAN.

A VERY SHAMEFUL PART OF OUR COLLECTIVE HISTORY YET, ONLY IJAW WANT TO USE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY TO CLAIM SUPERIORITY.

IJAW IS SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Correction !

We sold Jews and not fellow Africans .

0su

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Benjamin Adekunle is behind his death . borne out of jealousy because of his success in the creek and other Niger Delta places

If it wasn't because of Adaka Boro ijaws wouldn't have joined Nigeria to fight Biafra

THE WHOLE IJAW SHOULD JOIN ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

THEIR BROTRHERS ARE ALL OVER THERE.

AS FOR THOSE BLOCKING OUR COASTAL FRONT, THEY WILL SEE AND LEARN THAT IGBO IS NOT A WEAK TRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Correction !

0su

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Rasheed olaniyi you're noticed
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
HOW PERSON GO COME STAY ON TOP WATER IN FROM OF YOUR COMPOUND AND U LEAVE THEM, ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY START THREATENING YOU.

WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN?

LET US TEST THAT YOUR STRENGHT AND SEE WHETHER U NO DEY DIE.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Igbos loved him and Ojukwu had him beaten and stripped naked and sent to Lagos where he was condemned to death by 0koro judges and sent to deathrow awaiting execution

Is this heebo love , then I won't like to see how you hate .

Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Igbos loved him and Ojukwu had him beaten and stripped naked and sent to Lagos where he was condemned to death by 0koro judges and sent to deathrow awaiting execution

Is this heebo love , then I won't like to see how you hate .

Ewu

So what did he gain

Bayelsa is the poorest state in south

Ethnic ijaws bulkanized into Ondo grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by IjawKimi: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Adaka Boro was sent by God to deliver Ijaws and the rest from Egyptians-igbos.

Adaka Boro did exactly what God sent him...
Adaka Boro was our saviour, so your lies rest with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by hammerT: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Correction !

0su

EITHER WAY, U ARE PROUD THAT EUROPEANS USED YOU TO PERPETUATE SLAVE TRADE.

WELL, YOUR CUP IS ALREADY FOOL.

AND I'M GLAD U CAN SEE TODAY RIVERS IS AN IGBO STATE AND WILL REMAIN AN IGBO STATE FROM NOW STILL ETERNITY.

OUR WATERWAY THAT YOU OCCUPY, EITHER OCEAN SWALLOW UNA OR WE TAKE WAR SCATTER THE PLACE.

IGBO IS NOT WEAK.
Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

So what did he gain

Bayelsa is the poorest state in south

Let it be poor at least their slaves are not ruling them

Ohu

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
IjawKimi:
Adaka Boro was sent by God to deliver Ijaws and the rest from Egyptians-igbos.

Adaka Boro did exactly what God sent him...
Adaka Boro was our saviour, so your lies rest with you.

Adekunle killed him grin

Ojukwu was given a presidential burial cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Against secession Yet This Thread Made It To Front Page by KwuoteYourFada: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Let it be poor at least their slaves are not ruling them

Ohu

Lol

Furu furu people grin

You don't tell anything about ijaws grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Govs Laud Fg Oil Exploration In Region / 2015: APC Candidate Raises Alarm Over Plan To Substitute Him. / Tinubu's Response To Ambode's Victory In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.