Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) (59726 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
AllBlack:
mistakenly?
so sleep is now a mistake just because he is chatting with a girl? what kind of men are we having in this generation for heaven's sake?
Too weakling man
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Sticooooooo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:
how did this get to front page
I was shocked 😲 😯 as in how on earth 🌎

4 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
The mind playing it's trick since 90s

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by sofeo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Not bad.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by bestman09(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by ayesco202(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nairaland is losing it.

Seun

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Bfly: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
This ain't FP worthy. There is no limit people can't go chasing clout.

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by 7demons: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Watch how Simps from one particular region will full here. undecided

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Zerooffence: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
That's why it's not always good to chat when you start feeling sleepy, the way they reason is totally different from ours.

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
AllBlack:
mistakenly?
so sleep is now a mistake just because he is chatting with a girl? what kind of men are we having in this generation for heaven's sake?

Remain blessed brotherly. I can't come and kill my self.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by BigYash: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:
Maybe the mod wen push em to front page na teenager

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by sod09(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mine was during MTN night call
I slept off and was woken with cries I was scared at first thinking something bad happened in the house only for me to listen carefully and it was my phone
Her excuse was she couldn't sleep because of period pain and I have gone far

Omo I beg tire for 2 weeks before she forgive me

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
HOW MANY OF YOU CARRY THE NIGERIAN OLOSHO FOR HEAD, 7 IN 10 NIGERIAN WOMEN OF TODAY HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNER'S CALLED HELPER, I DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR THE NIGERIAN WOMEN OF TODAY
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
You are dating a kid. No matured lady would post such rubbish on their status.

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Rokiat(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin Women are dramatic by nature.

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by aklid(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
How it made front page? We don’t knowπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
But this likely work of small small girls

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by cobsol(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
🍁 Ready to Start Your Canadian Journey? 🍁

Dreaming of a new life in Canada with a sponsored job? Your opportunity is just a click away!

Introducing CertFee: Your Ultimate Gateway to Canadian Sponsorship Jobs! 🌟

🌐 Explore for Free: Tired of endless fees just to find job opportunities? With CertFee, access a curated selection of Canada sponsorship jobs without any certification fees!

πŸŒ† Unlock Your Potential: Seize the chance to relocate to Canada with the job you've been longing for. Our portal connects you directly to employers eager to sponsor your journey!

πŸ”— Easy Links, Instant Access: No more hunting through countless websites. CertFee simplifies the process by providing direct links to sponsorship job listings across Canada.

🌟 Why CertFee?
βœ“ No Certification Fees
βœ“ Hassle-Free Job Search
βœ“ Wide Range of Opportunities
βœ“ Realize Your Canadian Dream

Your path to a brighter future in Canada starts today. Join the countless success stories of individuals who've used CertFee to kickstart their Canadian adventure.

πŸš€ Don't miss out on this chance! Visit https://www.certfee.com/job and embrace your journey to Canada, one sponsorship job at a time.

Your Canadian dream is our mission. CertFee - Making Sponsorship Job Dreams Come True. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:

Mod's age range

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
I hate chatting. Nothing waste my time like concentrating on a screen typing some word that cannot earn me some bucks. Saying thing I half practice, and worst of all, telling you lies. Even calls sef d hard me

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by bergs2: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
I can clearly see that your own "Status" potentials aren't tapped at all and you're here complaining about someone who knows how to maximize hers.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by wittywriter: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
arejibadz:
lol...how old is your girlfriend

Rokiat:
grin Women are dramatic by nature.

7demons ipost=125305125]Watch how Simps from one particular region will full here. undecided[/quote]

[quote author=correctguy101
:

Hahahaha

See you, shey woman get age? The only age group wey dey slap my mouth anytime I make that comment, na my elder sisters and my mum.... Still it won't stop me from having that thought. Their character no dey change.. smh

When the gods blessed that drunkard to prophesy the golden words: "Age Is Jhus A Number" , wia una dey? grin

You'd be surprised how women old enough to be ya grandma can act like secondary school girl if you ever date them.... grin

Older women sure are funny. They'll add senileness and old mama behavior, come multiply am with secondary school girl characters jhus because they feel younger dating younger men....smh

And don't ask if I've ever dated older women.... Unless you're a yeye pesin.. grin

Wittyness
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Well, the polite thing would have been to tell her that you were tired and dozing off... That's better than have her think you're ignoring her.

Back in the day, I deeply hated that MTN midnight call... I could never stay all night talking to a chick on the phone.

The worst part is that the talk fit nor even dey make any sense sef.

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
arejibadz:
lol...how old is your girlfriend

Hahahaha

See you, shey woman get age? The only age group wey dey slap my mouth anytime I make that comment, na my elder sisters and my mum.... Still it won't stop me from having that thought. Their character no dey change.. smh

When the gods blessed that drunkard to prophesy the golden words: "Age Is Jhus A Number" , wia una dey? grin

You'd be surprised how women old enough to be ya grandma can act like secondary school girl if you ever date them.... grin

Older women sure are funny. They'll add senileness and old mama behavior, come multiply am with secondary school girl characters jhus because they feel younger dating younger men....smh

And don't ask if I've ever dated older women.... Unless you're a yeye pesin.. grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Noblegraphix20(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Girls of this century will demand that u apologize to them for talking to another girl in their dream...
Chai
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
shocked

AgbÑbíàkÑòòò!!

grin grin grin grin grin

It's that "Single and Happy" that got me!

cheesy
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:
you can see that sheyhun and his moderators are not interested in intelligence
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Na this type of nonsensically nonsense makes buhari tagged all of you as lazy and hopeless youths
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
How Una use dey chat girls . I prefer calls
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by backtovillage: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fear women
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
All this men with immediate finished secondary school gals
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by DollarSigns(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:

Elon Musk boys πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now you don confirm say Evian dey😝
Lmao 🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.