Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) (59734 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by achimendy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Incredible surprises you see when you mistakenly fall asleep while chatting with the female gender.

Then you check the status in the morning:

Men in the house, on how many occasions have you experienced this from your lovers?

Hahahahahahahaha, I've done that many times.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
To many little kids on this Nairaland.
None of them even have responsible relationship. Always thinking of cheating.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Father4all: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Very true
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Dagenius53: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please how did this manage to get to front page?
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
shocked angry

VinnyBaba:

You are a GIGOLO, sir! πŸ˜πŸ˜„
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by rickleye: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
That’s why being authentic is the right way - what’s stoping you from saying babe - I’m tired we will chat tomorrow
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
If you ask me, all I see is one of the reasons to not take women's actions to heart and start treating them according to what comes out of their mouth.

Small petting and she forgets she did that 2days ago.

And yet if you say facts like "women are like children" they gon come at you...just wait for them to calm down and pet them again...πŸ˜‚and they're okay 🀌🏽
Though the wiser ones tend to use stronger manipulation techniques but it's never harmful when you understand how they think.
It's only dangerous when you're not smarter than them.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I love them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Jjhunt(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
you go explain tayer no evidence
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
She's still a kid. grin
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Such status these days na smile i dey smile to them pregnant goat 🐐 i no like wahala 🀣
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:
how did this get to front page
Everything no be seriousness... sometimes all yo need is a good laugh πŸ˜ƒ
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
More surprising photos
This relationship is just three days old.

In fact,, they are both testing the waters.
The real relationship never start sef
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
LoL. Shaa you are exaggerating.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by isabi2lof: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin grin knowing my guy's nature of work , it doesn't bother me that much , the next morning, he will be like "babe don't be angry, I slept off "
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Inkan mbe πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2023
grin grin grin

The girl de mad.

If i'm her boyfriend, she go breakup with me tire.

I don't need to be chatting before "I mistakenly fall asleep", I can even be talking to you on the phone and sleep off or be with you on the same space and you're talking to me and i'd sleep. I don't care!
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2023
isabi2lof:
grin grin grin knowing my guy's nature of work , it doesn't bother me that much , the next morning, he will be like "babe don't be angry, I slept off "
good one. Me wey my head de face pressure everyday, na woman I go come de worry myself over her?

I go sleep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Get My FiancΓ©e Arrested? / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.