Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) (59756 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by sylve11: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackmrandy:
how did this get to front page

πŸ˜† 🀣 cool
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by NACE13: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kids in the body of an adult.
My cousin's girlfriend is 25/26 but she still acts like a kid. We (guys) can be playing video game this minute, she'd want his attention. If he doesn't respond immediately, she begins to sulk like a baby. Sometimes, she'll refuse to speak to him for hours, even block his number until the ogbanje leaves her head.
A girl I dated once did this same rubbish(same thing OP girl did but not with her WhatsApp status). Long story short, I made her cry like a baby with intense scolding.
I used be against dating any female below 21 years but I realised age doesn't determine maturity.

2 Likes

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Drayco007(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
So how is this one news now?
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
My girlfriend is in this table. She either post na money she dey find now or one asake latest song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Must be one broke 18yrold girl.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Children love

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

This man sef ...

What's the meaning of what you jhus did?

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by talented321: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
If the average man understand the present nigeria women like this, there entitlement mentality would have vanish into the air..
Chetas81:
HOW MANY OF YOU CARRY THE NIGERIAN OLOSHO FOR HEAD, 7 IN 10 NIGERIAN WOMEN OF TODAY HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNER'S CALLED HELPER, I DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR THE NIGERIAN WOMEN OF TODAY
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by thaoriginator: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
gringringrin
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by yahoodetector: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nigerian ladies and insecurity! Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
If the average man understand the present nigeria women like this, there entitlement mentality would have vanish into the air..
hhhhmmm man supposed to learn from Daily experience
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See para
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by talented321: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Majority of men don't want to learn even after falling a victim''
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm man supposed to learn from Daily experience
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Majority of men don't want to learn even after falling a victim''
I just have casual attitude towards women, because majority of this people add no value rather than taking from you without thank you

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by talented321: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
That is just the point''
Chetas81:
I just have casual attitude towards women, because majority of this people add no value rather than taking from you without thank you
it's men who don't know their worth that beg women everyday even when they know they not at fault...

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
That is just the point'' it's men who don't know their worth that beg women everyday even when they know they not at fault...
all they know is that were not nice 😝
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
How can this be on front page!? Are seun osewa & his crew loosing thier minds?

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Meanwhile girls age: 16, 17, 18, 19, Max 20
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Paulflurry29: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Incredible surprises you see when you mistakenly fall asleep while chatting with the female gender.

Then you check the status in the morning:

Men in the house, on how many occasions have you experienced this from your lovers?

Awon eyan Tolani baj

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
arejibadz:
lol...how old is your girlfriend
I wonder oo cheesy

Women and wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin story of my life
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gamezi:
These economic is not for romance
omoh........i swear

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
correctguy101:

Hahahaha

See you, shey woman get age? The only age group wey dey slap my mouth anytime I make that comment, na my elder sisters and my mum.... Still it won't stop me from having that thought. Their character no dey change.. smh

When the gods blessed that drunkard to prophesy the golden words: "Age Is Jhus A Number" , wia una dey? grin

You'd be surprised how women old enough to be ya grandma can act like secondary school girl if you ever date them.... grin

Older women sure are funny. They'll add senileness and old mama behavior, come multiply am with secondary school girl characters jhus because they feel younger dating younger men....smh

And don't ask if I've ever dated older women.... Unless you're a yeye pesin.. grin

You are a GIGOLO, sir! πŸ˜πŸ˜„
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
NACE13:
Kids in the body of an adult.
My cousin's girlfriend is 25/26 but she still acts like a kid. We (guys) can be playing video game this minute, she'd want his attention. If he doesn't respond immediately, she begins to sulk like a baby. Sometimes, she'll refuse to speak to him for hours, even block his number until the ogbanje leaves her head.
A girl I dated once did this same rubbish(same thing OP girl did but not with her WhatsApp status). Long story short, I made her cry like a baby with intense scolding.
I used be against dating any female below 21 years but I realised age doesn't determine maturity.

Very TRUE.πŸ‘

Ladies are somehow.

A Girl of 17years can have more SENSE than Ladies of 32,33years. shocked smiley

This can Hardly be seen with Guys.🀨

It's like some Ladies, the More they are Single, the More their Senses reduces! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by badonkadonk: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Incredible surprises you see when you mistakenly fall asleep while chatting with the female gender.

Then you check the status in the morning:

Men in the house, on how many occasions have you experienced this from your lovers?

Everytime, it can be quite suffocating. What I do as reprisal for this uncouth behaviour, is give her silent treatment for no less than 12hrs..

Make her brain boot up small.. I don't explain myself, I just ghost her for that frame.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lols
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Shawl001(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Is this a front page material?

What's going on here? angry
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by biyams(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
no evidence.. . helicopter helicopter πŸ˜‚
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by toprealman: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
arejibadz:
lol...how old is your girlfriend
Same age as a man that will snap himself sleeping and updating his fantasies online.
Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Anny69: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol, rants from an immature teen.

1 Like

Re: When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) by Ezennia101(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Stop molesting kids and be calling them girlfriends, shebi you can tell your parents when you’re feeling sleepy to allow you rest ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.