Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy (47547 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Paracetamol01:
not likely swiss per say.... but countries not likely having a strict condition before entering

Okay thank you
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by armyofone(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Really ? grin Nigeria big men sef wink Were they trying to ask their boys follow me to stand for them at the embassy window?

gforce5:
The OP is a real JJC! The U.S. Embassy has always been like this lol. Getting an American visa is a like playing the lottery.The US no send anybody. I remember in 2000, the US Embassy told big men who were sitting in their cars to queue otherwise they would not be allowed inside the Embassy. There was so many visa rejections even then.
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by armyofone(m): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2023
descarado:

They don't know anything except how to eat, have sex and insult women. They can't think more than that.

Hefty food and have big sex grin
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by marenkurz: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mummyfour:
I saw him.
I saw his documents.
He was the son of a top gun in Nigeria

A son of a top gun you said? When you have a scholarship from a reputable institution, the embassy won't request for any of your bank information.
No embassy would reject an application from a reputation institution. It doesn't make sense.
Traveling via scholarship is the most easiest thing, it is extremely smooth.
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by gforce5: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
They told their boys to queue for them until it was their turn grin. One Embassy official came out and announced that if you are not directly applying for a visa, they will not allow you in. See big men in their agbada rush out of their cars to join the queue cheesy. U.S. Embassy no send anyone. It's just that internet and social media has created more awareness about what happens in the U.S. Embassy.
armyofone:
Really ? grin Nigeria big men sef wink Were they trying to ask their boys follow me to stand for them at the embassy window?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by armyofone(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
gforce5:
They told their boys to queue for them until it was their turn grin. One Embassy official came out and announced that if you are not directly applying for a visa, they will not allow you in. See big men in their agbada rush out of their cars to join the queue cheesy. U.S. Embassy no send anyone. It's just that internet and social media has created more awareness about what happens in the U.S. Embassy.

Lmao grin
I trust Americans.
See as they tamed Sukkot he follows rules pass me sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by armyofone(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
marenkurz:

A son of a top gun you said? When you have a scholarship from a reputable institution, the embassy won't request for any of your bank information.
No embassy would reject an application from a reputation institution. It doesn't make sense.
Traveling via scholarship is the most easiest thing, it is extremely smooth.

Very, very true.
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by sukkot: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2023
armyofone:

Lmao grin
I trust Americans.
See as they tamed Sukkot he follows rules pass me sef cheesy

grin grin guilty as charged
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by Hedgefunds: 10:33pm On Mar 25
azyaq:
ITS A PITY MY GUY, I UNDERSTAND UR PAIN, HAVE BEEN THERE TWICE AND WAS BOUNCED IN BOTH APPEARANCE. AM IN SOUTH AFRICA NOW, MY BROTHER OUR PEOPLE DON SPOIL D COUNTRY NAME TOO MUCH MOST ESPECIALLY IGBO GUYS, THEY DO DRUG TOO MUCH HERE. THOU NOT ALL OF THEM SHA AND OUR YORUBA GUYZ NA YAHOO DON. NA ONLY GOD FIT HELP US OOO.

Hi , Did you try the South america visa or just left for southy
Re: You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy by CORPSEFUCKER: 9:14am On Mar 26
Yurop is desperate for more workers since 2015, it closed most of immigration for non yt
There's still a need for workers though , pajeets have become widespread because of this
You're getting old day by day living in shitigeria, You need a class wiping the arses of the elderly . There's a huge demand for healthcare and menial work

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Life In Jordan For Nigerians / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.