Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? (17572 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by nastyesco(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
She said we should save sex for marriage while someone was harvesting her in school and I was busy hustling. It still hurts anytime I think about it despite it being 12yrs later…Infact God will punish her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by warrifinest1985: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
I told her prepare indomie and boil 2 egg and fry 2 egg and she boiled the 4 eggs, and i was angry and ended the relationship

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Juliearth(f): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
ideamonster:
Good day everyone!!

Most people in relationships believe that a relationship ends the day one party call it quit. But that’s far from the truth. An average relationship that ended didn’t end that day, it probably ended few days, months or years before. So why didn’t the person just call it quit that same day?

It’s mainly because the party involved just wants time to enjoy the benefits they’ve been enjoying. It may be the gifts, money, sex, the trips etc.

So let me share the experience of a friend of mine. He was dating this girl sometime ago and it was going on very well. So I was with him in her house on this particular day and they were arguing about something that has to do with the male and female gender. He is an unapologetic alpha male and supports the male gender with all he has but this was a problem with her. She said something that annoyed him so he told her he was going home. The next thing madam said was “who the hell do you think you are? Every time you'd just be getting angry as if you’re God” As if that wasn’t enough she pushed us both out of her apartment and told him “get out of my house and go and die“.

As a gentleman he didn’t say anything to me, but knowing my friend, deep down I knew the relationship was over. But he didn’t end it that day or week or month. A few later, he just called her out of the blue and said it was over. Some days ago while going through my own dating issues, I messaged him asking why he broke off with her and he forwarded the video below and typed "that day" under it.

So guys, when did you know that your relationship was over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQqxrWfCnk

I knew it was over after investing over a decade of my life dating a man with amorous fixations and patiently waiting for him to change from being unruly. That never happened. No regrets, lessons have been learnt and life continues.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Juliearth(f): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
DND069:
Hints to ladies: any time your boyfriend tells you "whenever you see someone better than I, you can leave/get along with the person, that he doesnt mind" just know you are a fuckmate to him.

Secondly, if he doesn't set boundaries with you in a relationship, then you just dating yourself. You are a fuckmate to him.

No truer words than these. Absolute truism embedded in two paragraphs.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by babaRUNtinz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
When I lost my wife April this year... The world almost crumbled! Getting used to the fact that the relationship was over! RIP mamaRUNtinz!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by FireUpNow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
The day my ex moved to the UK because she has temper issue. Immediately she landed in the UK and gave me a call that she has landed, I told her not to ever call me again and she should forget about me and move on with her life That girl was a piece of demon in human form.

15 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lol see what I said in a similar thread 🤣 walai this topic don pass ....

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nehyooh:
The day she said "Don't think I don't see guys, I have a lot of them toasting me"
She later begged, but I've made my decision already.
Tor, make she go see those guys na. Shebi Dem plenty wey dey toast her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by pappilo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
The day she opened up and complained that I didnt help pay for her and her 2 kids holiday to Spain. And that I also didnt help her pay the balance of her sofa.

Sofa for my own yard na £1200. The werey go buy sofa of £4000. And she wan make I help am balance £1000. Maka why? If you have such high tastes, you have to finance it your damn self

Oloriburuku omo ale. Thank God she opened up, man for still dey sink money ontop bad investment. The girl carry my £3000 go sha. I was saving £400 with her every month for us to build up a deposit to buy a flat in her city. The oloriburuku just wanted to get drunk and live high life on an under-nurse's salary.

Na that day wey she open up to me I know say na end of the road for her. And end of the road for me in relationships.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
D
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Onuh211(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
The day she gave me 37 missed calls when I left my phone with my Bro, and went to work with my small phone, I knew I was dating an irrational lady, I called it a quit🙄 weird isn't??

A normal human being shouldn't buzz someone's damn phone more than twice! If to day we had an argument before I no pick call, e for dey understandable 🙄

I knew the way I initiated the breakfast was stupid, I had to make her understand reasons we can't work weeks later, and we broke up proper. She loved me and want to get married ASAP but I don't love her that much, she can take a bullet for me and I can't do same for her🥺 She's damn beautiful to the standard of Nigerian men, manchester and barca dey like nicki minaj own 😹😹 but damn it, I NO DEY FORNICATE!

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by YoungLionken(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
You're not so good in generating traffic OP cool..

Just tell us to visit your channel instead of this cock and bull story that is unrelated to reality..

The MOD naw, don smoke morroco (Indian hemp), him carry your cock and bull story come front page..

As for the answer to your question. I usually end relationships with ladies the moment they begin to act like they know too much;feminism, arguing on an issue a simple "I am sorry" could suffice, disrespect, etc...

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by pappilo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Error
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by BABANGBALI: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Relationship with a Nigerian girl is a scam

If he refuses to buy you pants and bra..visit him without pants and bra make shame catch am 😦 😦
Ladies this 2024 No gree for nonsense fa 🤷😝🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by abobote: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
When I get tired of the girl
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Otunbakayce: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Her mother called her in my presence and referred to me as "this person", while also asking her if she is still talking to a guy who recently travelled abroad, she said no and the mother said she wouldn't have stopped her from talking to him. She went further to admonish her to dress sexy and stop dressing like old woman, go out and and meet people.

That was the moment I knew she had been seeing the guy and I knew the relationship was over. Gave her 50k to travel and wait for me at my vacation spot in Lagos and after she left I told her it's over......

11 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by LordFA: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
When my babe started doing video calls first thing in the morning with my childhood friend

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Mayflowa(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
When she started squeezing my balls too hard.

This is very true. I once dated a girl. Very tall, dark and beautiful. But the day we had sx, I started praying to God I come out alive. She squeezed my ball so hard that pains couldn't describe it. I did ask her to take it easy on me. she slowed down and started inadvertently again. I told myself never will I let myself experience this again. I ran away from any vicinity I might jam her!

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Chulluko(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
ideamonster:
Good day everyone!!

Most people in relationships believe that a relationship ends the day one party call it quit. But that’s far from the truth. An average relationship that ended didn’t end that day, it probably ended few days, months or years before. So why didn’t the person just call it quit that same day?

It’s mainly because the party involved just wants time to enjoy the benefits they’ve been enjoying. It may be the gifts, money, sex, the trips etc.

So let me share the experience of a friend of mine. He was dating this girl sometime ago and it was going on very well. So I was with him in her house on this particular day and they were arguing about something that has to do with the male and female gender. He is an unapologetic alpha male and supports the male gender with all he has but this was a problem with her. She said something that annoyed him so he told her he was going home. The next thing madam said was “who the hell do you think you are? Every time you'd just be getting angry as if you’re God” As if that wasn’t enough she pushed us both out of her apartment and told him “get out of my house and go and die“.

As a gentleman he didn’t say anything to me, but knowing my friend, deep down I knew the relationship was over. But he didn’t end it that day or week or month. A few later, he just called her out of the blue and said it was over. Some days ago while going through my own dating issues, I messaged him asking why he broke off with her and he forwarded the video below and typed "that day" under it.

So guys, when did you know that your relationship was over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQqxrWfCnk

The moment she ignore my mother call because because of the misunderstanding we had

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by BloomingDale(f): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by UncleKoboko: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Cheating.

Cheating is something THAT SHOULD NEVER BE FORGIVEN, NO MATTER THE EXCUSE.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by TheZeezle(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Weyre re

TheFinesseKid:
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Nerogee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
Madness 🤣🤣🤣
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Smithwilliams826: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
My no clear, shocked I just dey read nonsense post for NL since.
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by ItisWell22(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
mekus15:
Mine ended when she started showing lack of commitment in the relationship. I call, she doesn't pick and wouldn't call back. I sent messages via whatsapp, she wouldn't reply.

She was already done with you. 😢
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by Nackzy: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Funny enough it's very hard to get a perfect girl out there, jst manage the one you lay your hands on

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by spiSeyi: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
She called me and said it was over, and God told me that it was the beginning of new things in my life. I dated this lady for a good 2years with no tangible development and no project was coming in for me as a tech guy.
Guess what God miraculously turned my life around after she served the breakfast.
1. Got baptized
2. Jesus secured a massive contract for me and turned my life around.
3. I use the loneliness moment to Improve my career, and I can now deploy state-of-the-art AI, cloud, mobile and web.
4. Got a new babe from France 🇫🇷
It's not easy at first but a breakup is the best thing that happened to me this year

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by RenaissanceGuy: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Reading...
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by PopQueenAgency: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
pappilo:
The day she opened up and complained that I didnt help pay for her and her 2 kids holiday to Spain. And that I also didnt help her pay the balance of her sofa.

Sofa for my own yard na £1200. The werey go buy sofa of £4000. And she wan make I help am balance £1000. Maka why? If you have such high tastes, you have to finance it your

Oloriburuku omo ale. Thank God she opened up, man for still dey sink money ontop bad investment. The girl carry my £3000 go sha. I was saving £400 with her every month for us to build up a deposit to buy a flat in her city. The oloriburuku just wanted to get drunk and live high life on an under-nurse's salary.

Na that day wey she open up to me I know say na end of the road for her. And end of the road for me in relationships.

Why you no collect your bar before you japa?
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by obinna58(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
When she started developing Jeon and Jennyclay’s mindset

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by NACE13: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Relationship requires commitment, sacrifice, patience. Honestly, I have run out of them all.
My colleague just got married today and I'm like "F*ck! Another soldier is down" I'm so damn scared of commitment that I can hold down a relation for more than 5 months. I have had my fair share of heartbreak, and I don't wanna walk down that path of a serious relationship.
Now, pressure don dey on me to find a woman to settle down with. cry
Re: When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? by YourGFsnatcher: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Joseph099:
When she put her pussy on my face
She can put that pussy on my face, I ain't got no worries grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / Malice In Relationships? Your Views: / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.