Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59893 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

She was not a virgin before I MARRIED HER. Infact I know her ex. Though she doesn't cheat on me. She loves to be alone, make money, cruise, vibes with her friends, family. But not with me. Dont cuddle her, don't tickle, don't laugh with her. She gets angry with every little thing. Doesnt apologise. I once cheated on her but apologised. But now, she's starving me of sex, coupled with the height of disrespect from her. Last time I CALLED her elder brother about our frequent quarells. He just said he would talk to her. But he never did. Her mother shouted at me, if i wanted to divorce her, i should go ahead. So much quarells. I am tired. She even left the family prayer whatsapp group i created. OMO, I don't know what to do. I am just tired.

You once cheated on her?

Don't you know that a woman finds her husband disgusting once she discovers he cheated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Divorce her cool
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Renianses(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
There is an altar fighting her and that altar wants to break the marriage. Search for apostle Joshua selman messages on YouTube. The altar of prayer, the mystery of deliverance part 1 to 4. This should help... Sit her down and both of your listen to it.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by prince22607(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
I do not have the time to read all your comment but I will say, I was once in your shoe though yours gave u twice in a week, mine was once in a two weeks or a month.
I will suggest you spend more time with your wife, take her out; go to new places aside that your rooms or flat settings. Play around with her like the days, u are dating each other.
Second opinion, shower with gifts every time. Always put her on surprise mood; sometimes, I will call her before closing at work that i have a surprise for her; she will be eager to see what u have for her and sometimes u can ask what she want.
Please don't go for side chick ooo; most of them are satanic. That my experience is for another day.
Doing all these, u wife will tell you some secret though it may hurt but make some adjustments

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Renianses(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
All those arrogance, pride and anger are sponsored by demon spirits looking for avenue to reck the marriage. You as the man be discerning enough. If she doesn't want to listen to them you listen. And play it loud if you have speakers... He spirit will hear and the demons will begin to loose their stronghold over her.... She's a loving person. Side chick will only destroy you first before your home. Cos she will have her own side boo with time.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jahcure13(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
I think for the first place she has attitude problem but she complain about having pain during sex and most of the people having this problem don't enjoy sex and don't even like talking about it I think you should look on to it to
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by bentenny(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
All what you have stated No be today e start!
I have told anybody that cares to listen....I must knack my partner before we marry ohh and i will not condone any disrespectful act!
I do not believe marriage changes anyone...On the contrary,it amplifies the person's attitude!
Op did you not see these flaws before you decided to marry her esp the sex part?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jconsulting(f): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.

You are a foolish man because of sex you are coming to social media, you know what to do if you are not a broke ass.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by bdauran: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Give her some money that she can take care of herself and divorce her, otherwise be patient with her. However, it is hard for this kind of woman to change...
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by alphabbey1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tarokboy:
I had to log in.
My man first of, you have little or no value to her when you first met and even now.Perhaps she got married to you because she was coming of age and needed someone to settle with.Obviously, she is an independent lady and rich.
You see in my case, God has made me valuable at home.Tomorrow, if my spouse becomes further empowered(which I pray for),she may start exhibiting some of the characters you stated.Women are Wired so.I am prepared for that time too.As a man you need to be a step ahead in a relationship.Please when I say Valuable, I don't mean only being the bread winner.it also conotes irresistible, precious, great worth amongst other virtues.

Secondly, she detest you.Common why will a spouse cringe when you show affection!You see, this boils down to my above point above.NOBODY TURNS DOWN AN MVP.
My advise to you in this, use reverse Psychology.
When you sought changes in someone and it is becoming non effective, switch and initiate some changes to yourself.Don't work yourself requesting for sex, seek alternatives, Dont beg for affection and attention.dont be monotonous and predictable, be vague, hang out with friends,Show nonchalance, however be responsible to your kids.
May God make us valuable.
I hope OP sees this. You just hit the nail on the head. She was 30 when OP met her, she's doing well and doesn't need any man to feed her... At that age and coupled with her financial status, Two things is her priority, be in a man's house and have kids (Menopause will be ringing in her head).... That completes are life goals and eradicate any stigma attached to being 30+ and still single....

She can easily divorce after that, no one will chastise her for that as she will always cook a story so anyone that listen to her will conclude she did well for leaving the man's house.....
Problem here is, there's no fear factor. 1) Her mother that always pressure her to find a man is now at peace coz she has seen her grandchildren and ready to welcome her back home if he divorce her.... 2) She's not afraid to lose her husband because the husband is not that rich enough or not that ambitious and I even doubt if they are living in the house the man built

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jconsulting(f): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
prince22607:
I do not have the time to read all your comment but I will say, I was once in your shoe though yours gave u twice in a week, mine was once in a two weeks or a month.
I will suggest you spend more time with your wife, take her out; go to new places aside that your rooms or flat settings. Play around with her like the days, u are dating each other.
Second opinion, shower with gifts every time. Always put her on surprise mood; sometimes, I will call her before closing at work that i have a surprise for her; she will be eager to see what u have for her and sometimes u can ask what she want.
Please don't go for side chick ooo; most of them are satanic. That my experience is for another day.
Doing all these, u wife will tell you some secret though it may hurt but make some adjustments

All these useless advice will not work for you, come to think of it, you went to work , came back , shower, eat good , dinner step diwn with one cold bottle of drink the next thing you want to enjoy you sleep by being intimate with your wife o, not hook up, not girlfriend, not side chick and she is not in her period and the woman said no... she is not in the mood... bro..... Na man in woman flesh you marry so..... You will explain tire...... Naturally some women are bad when it come to sex , you have just purchased one .... Too bad bro ...

Think...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Lifeomann(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vello:

As simple as ABC.
Woman wey loyal, submissive and great Bleep sef person dey cheat on her talkless one badly raised, damaged, lacking in home training kind of woman.
If na me, I for don born pickin outside. Only thing is that I won't bring the side chic and baby to my home
For sure👍

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Sandok(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
I think your wife has disease which you are not aware of, some women are like that, they dnt usually have feeling for sex due to Severe pain they go through during sex.

addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by trespas: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ur thread has blossomed, so much said as it's an interesting topic. I will not say so much however all the religious seeking devine interventions. I don't as much subscribe to that u got wedded in church n pastor has intervened previously, I am guided n will share with u that love is mutual if u give n Don't get back in return query it. more so sex is critical in marriage those suggesting u revert to days of wooing giving gifts etc,what rubbish when a man's heart is merry favours will flow she can't be dishing b-s n expecting roses. To U n those asking for patience, u are approaching 40 u need to be happy as u enter d realm of prostrate awareness ur prostrate is not a reservoir n already u are unduly tentioning it failure to healthily ejaculate above a minimum which u have not met n likely will worsen on this path exposes u to peculiar challenges.
U decide which it will be from ur write up ur kids will be in good hands under her care so don't overburden urself thinking of that. It's now up to u ,either move on or live a life of regret, but u won't say u were not objectively told. all d best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by TemmyT002(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ask if she has once been raped.
Victims despise sex a lot, even if they love you.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by alphabbey1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

You once cheated on her?

Don't you know that a woman finds her husband disgusting once she discovers he cheated?
No woman finds her husband disgusting after cheating. They even care more and do everything to satisfy the husband the more... Just keep your First class ignorance fake irrelevant observation to yourself please...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 7arrows: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Guy u need a second wife. This is an opportunity for you to explore. Omo if na me I tear the time table. I no go bother do with her again. I don't get total freedom. Sometimes when these women no get competition them head no dey reset.

But wait o, u sure say no be u get issues? Abi she no love you at all? Or u dey irritate her?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 7arrows: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yomit71:
If you're not a Christian, just get like two side chic.
Don't even initiate anything sex with her for a whole year. She will come begging you.

Advice only applicable if you're not a child of God.

Guy leave that talk joor. It's applicable to Even the child of God more. Make I count how many get more than one woman for bible for you? And all na God paddy. Including ur father Abraham
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 7arrows: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
advanceDNA:
Which kind yeye sex are u having 3 times a week... U no dey go work..?? U no dey hustle??

No kee the woman abeg??

3times is very okay bro. Maybe ur sexual urge no dey ok. I beg park well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by MrAbufayed: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Ladies and gentlemen she is the devil 👿
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 7arrows: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

I love these bold words. Thank you. SO DIRECT. You hit the nail. This is exactly what they feel. The mother tells me to my face, that if I want to serve her daughter divorce papers, I should bring it. My wife also says she's ready. They don't care. I cannot even pick phone to report my wife to them again. Even with her sisters. I cant try it. The elder sister doesn't listen to me when I try to talk about issues of my wife. I have stopped visiting them since 3 years. Omo, a lot of things to say, be like I go delete this thread.

If u need babes then full. Get urself happy my guy and free that woman. Like the other guy said treat her like a room mate.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by MrAbufayed: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Why are you laughing. This is not funny. I need help. What do I do?
Find a partner outside and Bleep her brains out,make wild sex , just get a crazy partner,spend more time with the kids let them know their father loves them,less time with your witch of a wife,don't eat her food again eat only out of the children's food she can't poison them,stop asking for sex,don't report to anybody find extra income sources,go out with the children but make sure she stays at home give her family members who are supporting her attitude.that is exactly what you should do

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Get a beautiful woman and rock her openly. Make the side chick your screen saver. She will wake up from her slumber.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
suckmedownthere:
She is the provider that's why else as man you are the one that makes the rules

Did the tell you he's jobless? Oh, sorry, you're a feminist.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 7arrows: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
alphabbey1:

No woman finds her husband disgusting after cheating. They even care more and do everything to satisfy the husband the more... Just keep your First class ignorance fake irrelevant observation to yourself please...

Tell him o. He doesn't know that the cheating even resets their brain.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Pacesetter123(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
sunnitus:
Sex is like a interaction, when you communicate your opponent should be able to understand and reciprocate. But in a situation whereby you're the only one doing the talking and your partner is not responding, that means he's not enjoying your conversation. There must be something wrong that made her lost interest in sexing you bro, so you check yourself very well, remember you said she wasn't like this when you guys were dating. What is it that you are not doing well, are you type that just go straight to striving without romance and making her wet, putting her in the mood. Every woman has a G spot that automatically put her in the mood, that always make them to have a serious urge for sex when located. You maybe equally sex starving that woman but u don't know, because you have not discovered that thing that turns her on. Do something different bro, give her deep romance without fucking her, make her wet seriously she will beg u to Bleep her....
Then what stops a mature woman like her from discussing that with the husband if actually the husband is not doing her well?

Must she start acting strange whenever the husband initiated a movie in bed instead of voicing her concerns to the husband?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by kkins25(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Let her go! One would like to know the circumstances of your marriage. If I were in your shoes, it's too tell her to go and live the life she wants. Once the kids grow up, it'd rob off on them too.

This issue sounds like resentment to me sha! I can't live in such circumstances. Lai lai!
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by jimcaddy(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2023
This is a serious issue, but you see all these people you're reporting her to from Pastor to Mother to brother won't solve this matter. You need to, as a matter of urgency seek the help of a professional sex therapist. I can recommend a very good one to you, only that she is costly, but trust me, she will get to the root of the matter. There is an underlying issue with your wife. Maybe childhood trauma. Maybe she was molested while she was young. Something has definitely gone wrong for her to develop resistance to sex. Seek professional help. There is nothing your Pastor can do because he is not a psychologist. Just google "Dr Tolu the Fixer". Try and connect with her, she will help you.
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by frankoben(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Sorry to say this bro, you are married to a woman that does not feel anything for you., She probably agreed to marry you cos time is not on her side and you happen to be the only available vehicle out of spinsterhood.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by seuncyrus(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2023
addmole:

I love these bold words. Thank you. SO DIRECT. You hit the nail. This is exactly what they feel. The mother tells me to my face, that if I want to serve her daughter divorce papers, I should bring it. My wife also says she's ready. They don't care. I cannot even pick phone to report my wife to them again. Even with her sisters. I cant try it. The elder sister doesn't listen to me when I try to talk about issues of my wife. I have stopped visiting them since 3 years. Omo, a lot of things to say, be like I go delete this thread.

Please do , cos your phone number is even on one of the threads you created. I would have called you self to give you some personal advice but it's not needed. You have tons of advice here already, sieve through them and make the right decision.

Your wife doesn't want you , she's not scared to lose you , the family and everyone doesn't even respect you and even the mom told you to serve her divorce papers if you're tired. Bro , except you really have low self esteem oh , all these are deal breakers bro.

None of the women in that family will ever allow the male in their family to be treated the way you're treated and you know it. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by seuncyrus(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2023
brain54:

You and OP sopose sit down and discuss…

Over a bottle of beer or something.

Share help full tips to each other. Cry on each other’s shoulders- that kind of stuff.

You just found your partner.

You both are comrades!

grin grin grin You should have advice them to both lodge and take their frustrations off each other grin grin
Omo , things are happening mehn cos WTF . How can someone be walking into fire with their two eyes open . Hahana
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by seuncyrus(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros i nor jump .....i read ur post.. u said she reduced it from 3 times to twice a week.

See...only rare breeds of women that over-like sex or are used to fvcking for money will be open to sex more than 3 times a week, no matter how good u are...

Once a woman has good orgasm today..before she go enter naturally become hoŕny again...e go take a while....

baba...twice a week is not a bad ........ i dont know how ur body is ooo...but most guys say frequent/next to everyday sex nor dey sweet ...a short period of absteinance, like 3 to 4 days makes the climax sweeter.....

To be honest the twice a week is still okay. There are many whose wife doesn't even allow them for months , even some twice in a year. If you check out deadbedrooms on reddit , you'll read and be shocked. The main issue is just the disrespect from her and her family members to the point of the mother and sisters telling him to serve her divorce papers if he's tired. I doubt if he's the man of the home. Seems sex is all he brings to the table

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.