Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest (31826 Views)

EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Clickairtravels: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
You guys are quick to shift the goal post when the odd seems to torn against you. Mr can you tell me which country construction your country model? You have not play white man when it favours you but turn yeroba demon at heart when the rooster come home to roost
Yeroba man is holding sway in Enugu State. Are u aware?

Sheggy13:

You no well. You always use western world or EU as your examples but you can never cite your Anambra or Imo state as examples. Hypocrites. The local government is the closest to the people in any government setting. How can you impose a non-indigene of a place to oversee their affairs as the chairman of the local government? Where is that done? Such an abberation. It seems Betty Akeredolu is biting more than she can chew.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Clickairtravels: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
You guys are quick to shift the goal post when the odd seems to torn against you. Mr can you tell me which country construction your country model? You have not play white man when it favours you but turn yeroba demon at heart when the rooster come home to roost

Naijaboy18:

Maybe if you had any respect for INDIGENOUS people anywhere. That’s why you kiss colonizer ass because you have the same horrible mindset. Meanwhile you won’t stay in you barren land
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clickairtravels:

Deflection tactic. I see you won’t deny your colonizer mindset . Good to know
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by colossus91(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sheggy13:

You're using a federal University as an example, so funny. Do you know how many Igbo lecturers and staff are in Unilag and UI? Please don't go that route. An Igbo man, Kenneth Dike was made the first VC of UI.
I am using a location sir cos this people live in ebonyi too. I know they bought lands too sir
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by 1972xy: 3:55am On Aug 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

She has lived close to 35 years in that area. I don't know whether ewedu dey affect una sense of reasoning.
Too much Akpu de make person de forget him root.
And dog that is bound to die will never yield to the whistle of its owner.
The woman don pound Akpu here on Earth ,I think she wants to go and collect soup in heaven.
Nna no de hear word.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by orisa37: 4:18am On Aug 26, 2023
ONDO YOUTH LEADER, THANK YOU.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by abbiboy: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
jrusky:

Point of correction before you talk think about Lagos mistake that is now hunting them by hearing their homeland is no man's land.

Bro I ask again and again can igbo allow a Yoruba or Edo or Hausa or Fulani or Kanuri even Ijaw man as Councillor in any part of SE if your answer is yes pls give one or two name you ever heard of or ever known

Waiting plssss...
Stop thinking like a 19/20th century being, this is the 21st century tribal or color or race matters no more but your capacity to being about change and advancement in human race.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by lawani: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
abbiboy:

Stop thinking like a 19/20th century being, this is the 21st century tribal or color or race matters no more but your capacity to being about change and advancement in human race.

How can anything work without individualism?. Person, family, community, city, state, nation, federation, global society in that order. That is the only way there can be order. Do you think a juggling up of everything without separate identities is desirable?. However a Hausa, Igbo, Lebanese can integrate with the Yoruba and in a Yoruba city like Ibadan, they can even become the monarch! However it should go naturally and if a competing neighbor of the Yoruba like say the Hausa is asking that one of them be made government leader in Yoruba land, do you think that will be a good advise to follow for the Yoruba even as some members of the same group are saying a part of Yoruba land is a no man's land?. Nigerians are equally dispersed among each other and no group should open their mouth to support or be against any member of their ethnicity seeking anything outside his or her homeland. Yoruba people in Enugu, Kaduna London or New York are on their own and they can only succeed according to their character. It will be wrong for someone in Yoruba land to be lobbying the US government to appoint Yorubas into their system or to ask why someone was not appointed and etc. Once you leave your land, you are on your own. Isn't that obvious?.
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by clockwisereport: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
arex4bb:
tell us the name of the agency

Enugu state Broadcasting Service (ESBS)
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by ForumNL(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2023
EmekaA125:

So Peter Okoye of PSquare that married that ewedu eater Lola Omotayo is an outcast shey ??

Why did his marriage cause their division and problem with their brother Jude

Dey play

I repeat any Igbo man that marry other tribes especially Yoruba is an outcast in Igbo land
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by ForumNL(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

Flourishing land include Ado Ekiti and Kwara?

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

Show me a picture of any rural place in Ekiti and Kwara that sensible people can live in and I will send 10k in your account.

You can say this to most Yorubas who doesn't come back home not me that knows the south west more than some south westerners.

Don't even go there cause no matter how bad a village can be in Southwest, your fellow igbos will be there with families, those that ring a bell to you? It means every land in Southwest is fruitful

also

No Southwest state is as backward and impoverished as Ebonyi State
Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by MEGAWATCH: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
ForumNL:

Don't even go there cause no matter how bad a village can be in Southwest, your fellow igbos will be there with families, those that ring a bell to you? It means every land in Southwest is fruitful

also

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Even Ado Ekiti without light for more than 10 years now.

Yorubas can deceive themselves o

Re: Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest by Antivirus92(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
ForumNL:

also

Yorubas are living in every nook and cranny of the south east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report / Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead / Joseph Legend Mfon Appointed Environment Minister To State Of Birland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.